Dragonball Errors

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

8000 Saiyan
I Live Here

Re: Dragonball Errors

Post by 8000 Saiyan » Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:15 pm

Ihttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBCJMWYP4ls
Look at Goku's hair on this one.
"It was deemed to be too awesome." - Scott McNeil on Dragon Ball Kai not being aired yet in Canada.

Metalwario64
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Metalwario64 » Wed May 11, 2022 9:26 pm

I haven't been very active for a few years now, but I couldn't find any more recent thread than this, and it still has contributions from me and some good examples, so I figured I'd bump it. If that's a problem, please let me know and I will make a separate thread to start this over.

I was rewatching the Buu arc, and during Goku's rematch with Vegeta, I noticed Kanno kept drawing these yellow pads on the back of Vegeta's boots:
"Kenshi is sitting down right now drawing his mutated spaghetti monsters thinking he's the shit..."--Neptune Kai
"90% of you here don't even know what you're talking about (there are a few that do). But the things you say about these releases are nonsense and just plain dumb. Like you Metalwario64"--final_flash

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Thu May 12, 2022 12:00 pm

Metalwario64 wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 9:26 pm I haven't been very active for a few years now, but I couldn't find any more recent thread than this, and it still has contributions from me and some good examples, so I figured I'd bump it. If that's a problem, please let me know and I will make a separate thread to start this over.

I was rewatching the Buu arc, and during Goku's rematch with Vegeta, I noticed Kanno kept drawing these yellow pads on the back of Vegeta's boots:
Huh I quite like the idea of them having reinforced or grippy heels
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.