Dragonball Errors

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

DBZGTKOSDH
Namekian Warrior

Re: Dragonball Errors

Post by DBZGTKOSDH » Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:44 am

TheGmGoken wrote:Yup. So really it's SSJ2 Goku vs Birsu
No... Toriyama thought that SS3 was SS2 when he started working on the movie, which means before the movie was made. Then, Toriyama re-read the manga after seeing how much he had forgotten.
James Teal (Animerica 1996) wrote:When you think about it, there are a number of similarities between the Chinese-inspired Son Goku and that most American of superhero icons, Superman. Both are aliens sent to Earth shortly after birth to escape the destruction of their homeworlds; both possess super-strength, flight, super-speed, heightened senses and the ability to cast energy blasts. But the crucial difference between them lies not only in how they view the world, but in how the world views them.

Superman is, and always has been, a symbol for truth, justice, and upstanding moral fortitude–a role model and leader as much as a fighter. The more down-to-earth Goku has no illusions about being responsible for maintaining social order, or for setting some kind of moral example for the entire world. Goku is simply a martial artist who’s devoted his life toward perfecting his fighting skills and other abilities. Though never shy about risking his life to save either one person or the entire world, he just doesn’t believe that the balance of the world rests in any way on his shoulders, and he has no need to shape any part of it in his image. Goku is an idealist, and believes that there is some good in everyone, but he is unconcerned with the big picture of the world…unless it has to do with some kind of fight. Politics, society, law and order don’t have much bearing on his life, but he’s a man who knows right from wrong.

TheGmGoken
Namekian Warrior

Post by TheGmGoken » Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:20 am

I just brought this topic back! :twisted: ....well I hope this wasn't posted through.....

Well I can't post pictures since I don't have the files ATM but I do have a video;

http://youtu.be/8-aKp5MB6Rc - Cell blood is purple

2 seconds later

http://youtu.be/8-aKp5MB6Rc - Cell blood is green

eledoremassis02
I Live Here

Post by eledoremassis02 » Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:44 pm

TheGmGoken
Namekian Warrior

Post by TheGmGoken » Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:40 pm

eledoremassis02 wrote:Image
What's the error?

OmegaRockman
Patreon Supporter

Post by OmegaRockman » Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:42 pm

TheGmGoken wrote:
eledoremassis02 wrote:Image
What's the error?
Look at Kuririn's forehead.
The self-proclaimed World's Biggest Dragon Ball Kai Fan™

My YouTube

MuffinButton

Post by MuffinButton » Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:09 pm

Missing his monk dots.

tronk21
Not-So-Newbie

Post by tronk21 » Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:37 pm

In Dragon Ball episode 116, Kame Sennin is missing his eyebrows on five shots:

- the first one is his reaction shot to Gokuu saying: ''I'm going after all!'', when he finally decides to leave the ''Illusion Kame House'' and continue his quest for Super Divine Water

- the second one is the shot of Kame Sennin without eyebrows right after he says: ''You really want to search for the Super Divine Water that badly?'' when Gokuu is walking out of the house

- the third one is when Master Roshi is lifting his hands for an attack he's intending to do (digging rocks out of the ground with his KI) and we see only his left hand and his face without eyebrows

- the forth one is the next shot after the third one

- the fifth shot is when he finally launches the aforementioned attack.

In all those shots they forgot to draw the eyebrows on the guy, can you believe it? I truly wish someone would put the images of these shots. I can't do it myself because the truth is I'm not very computer savvy, and don't know how. Anyway, here are the errors!

eledoremassis02
I Live Here

Post by eledoremassis02 » Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:12 am

"Cupsule"

samuraix123
I Live Here

Post by samuraix123 » Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:29 pm

Oh my Gosh! I forgot about this thread! hahaha Nice find! :D Here pretty soon, I hope to go through the new movie and try and spot some errors. :)
The Dragonboxes are like a middle aged woman who still looks good through simply taking good care of her skin and body with maybe a tiny bit of makeup while the Orange Bricks are like a middle aged woman who get's 50 tons of botox, makeup and plastic surgery in order to look younger and as a result looks even worse. ~ ringworm128
Still recording Toonami broadcasts on VHS after all these years!
#1 Paikuhan fan!

eledoremassis02
I Live Here

Post by eledoremassis02 » Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:07 pm

samuraix123 wrote:Oh my Gosh! I forgot about this thread! hahaha Nice find! :D Here pretty soon, I hope to go through the new movie and try and spot some errors. :)
I look forward to that!

Episode 3:

Goku's wearing his old shoes

Then the next shot of his feet:

Unicorn_Bazooka
Beyond Newbie

Post by Unicorn_Bazooka » Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:08 am

I found one error in BoG.

Some people noticed that Goku's boots change as SSG, and they do, but that's not the error. I'm starting to think that was intentional, because everywhere where SSG Goku is drawn, the different boots are always present.

But then the error. The different boots have white soles and a red ribbon instead of a rope-thing.
In the brief scene when Goku has just turned SSG and decends down, the boots' soles are red, it's visible only briefly before they go off-screen.

I would post a picture, but i dunno how.

TheGmGoken
Namekian Warrior

Post by TheGmGoken » Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:58 am

Unicorn_Bazooka wrote:I found one error in BoG.

Some people noticed that Goku's boots change as SSG, and they do, but that's not the error. I'm starting to think that was intentional, because everywhere where SSG Goku is drawn, the different boots are always present.

But then the error. The different boots have white soles and a red ribbon instead of a rope-thing.
In the brief scene when Goku has just turned SSG and decends down, the boots' soles are red, it's visible only briefly before they go off-screen.

Lol it been confirmed for a long time now on here that his boots change was NOT an error lol. Just letting you know. People already know it's not an error.

To post a picture(If you have BoG on your PC or dvd) You can either screencap it and upload to a video uploading website or you can google an image. Which would't give you the most accurate results if you looking for a image that you remember. There might be a chance it's there but to be safe just screencap.
Last edited by TheGmGoken on Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:14 am

TheGmGoken wrote:Lol it been confirmed for a long time now on here that his books change was NOT an error lol. Just letting you know. People already know it's not an error.
His books? It's been confirmed for a long time? Why is this bold? What are you even talking about?

Please put more effort into your posts, particularly these that border on rudeness and incomprehensibility.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

KentalSSJ6
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by KentalSSJ6 » Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:16 am

VegettoEX wrote:
TheGmGoken wrote:Lol it been confirmed for a long time now on here that his books change was NOT an error lol. Just letting you know. People already know it's not an error.
His books? It's been confirmed for a long time? Why is this bold? What are you even talking about?

Please put more effort into your posts, particularly these that border on rudeness and incomprehensibility.
Damn, beat me to it.
Deviantart (NSFW) - http://yamato012.deviantart.com/
DBSW Group Page - http://dbsw.deviantart.com/
Still the 1k Sniper - [spoiler]http://orig10.deviantart.net/6a02/f/201 ... 8npe7r.png[/spoiler]

TheGmGoken
Namekian Warrior

Post by TheGmGoken » Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:17 am

VegettoEX wrote:

It's in Bold because I'm replying to what I put in Bold in his quote. Also I'm talking about there was a few topics eariler that pointed out that the boots change. I could't finish the post because the internet shut off for a second so I had to reload the page. I actually just going to edit it. This was not rude. Just internet issues. Ya know.

Unicorn_Bazooka
Beyond Newbie

Post by Unicorn_Bazooka » Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:23 am

TheGmGoken wrote:
Unicorn_Bazooka wrote:I found one error in BoG.

Lol it been confirmed for a long time now on here that his boots change was NOT an error lol. Just letting you know. People already know it's not an error.

To post a picture(If you have BoG on your PC or dvd) You can either screencap it and upload to a video uploading website or you can google an image. Which would't give you the most accurate results if you looking for a image that you remember. There might be a chance it's there but to be safe just screencap.
I said too that even though his boots are different, there's still a miscolored scene.
Was the boot change confirmed by a staff member or someway else?

TheGmGoken
Namekian Warrior

Post by TheGmGoken » Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:26 am

Someone on here pointed it out. I think Chuqita did

Unicorn_Bazooka
Beyond Newbie

Post by Unicorn_Bazooka » Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:29 am

TheGmGoken wrote:
Someone on here pointed it out. I think Chuqita did
I think she was the first at Kanzenshuu to actually notice (and report) it, at least for me. Actually I don't think there's even a need to ask a staff member if it's this evident already.

DBZGTKOSDH
Namekian Warrior

Post by DBZGTKOSDH » Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:32 am

Unicorn_Bazooka wrote:Some people noticed that Goku's boots change as SSG, and they do, but that's not the error. I'm starting to think that was intentional, because everywhere where SSG Goku is drawn, the different boots are always present.
It both is and isn't an error. Toriyama drew both base & God Goku with red ribbons in his boots.
But while Toei kept the red ribbons for Super Saiyan God, they didn't keep them for Goku's other forms...
James Teal (Animerica 1996) wrote:When you think about it, there are a number of similarities between the Chinese-inspired Son Goku and that most American of superhero icons, Superman. Both are aliens sent to Earth shortly after birth to escape the destruction of their homeworlds; both possess super-strength, flight, super-speed, heightened senses and the ability to cast energy blasts. But the crucial difference between them lies not only in how they view the world, but in how the world views them.

Superman is, and always has been, a symbol for truth, justice, and upstanding moral fortitude–a role model and leader as much as a fighter. The more down-to-earth Goku has no illusions about being responsible for maintaining social order, or for setting some kind of moral example for the entire world. Goku is simply a martial artist who’s devoted his life toward perfecting his fighting skills and other abilities. Though never shy about risking his life to save either one person or the entire world, he just doesn’t believe that the balance of the world rests in any way on his shoulders, and he has no need to shape any part of it in his image. Goku is an idealist, and believes that there is some good in everyone, but he is unconcerned with the big picture of the world…unless it has to do with some kind of fight. Politics, society, law and order don’t have much bearing on his life, but he’s a man who knows right from wrong.

Unicorn_Bazooka
Beyond Newbie

Post by Unicorn_Bazooka » Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:51 am

DBZGTKOSDH wrote:
Unicorn_Bazooka wrote:Some people noticed that Goku's boots change as SSG, and they do, but that's not the error. I'm starting to think that was intentional, because everywhere where SSG Goku is drawn, the different boots are always present.
It both is and isn't an error. Toriyama drew both base & God Goku with red ribbons in his boots.
But while Toei kept the red ribbons for Super Saiyan God, they didn't keep them for Goku's other forms...
Didn't Toriyama say he was pretty forgetful with his series as he confused SSJ2 for SSJ3? Maybe he was confused here too? I'm confused too.