Unpopular DB opinions

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

User avatar
ABED
Namekian Warrior
Posts: 16078
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:23 am
Location: VA
Contact:

Re: Unpopular DB opinions

Post by ABED » Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:11 am

Scsigs wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:05 am
I mean, yes, but you can build a good story around it that has a lot of meaning & is good. The Bardock special is really good because it does expansion on some things but is also a great tragedy about Goku's dad & the Saiyans that the writers based off of some details already given. Granted, Minus is also built around the same concept & it sucked, but it's more in the execution of things as well.
What did we learn from the Bardock special?
The biggest truths aren't original. The truth is ketchup. It's Jim Belushi. Its job isn't to blow our minds. It's to be within reach.
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take - Wayne Gretzky" - Michael Scott
Happiness is climate, not weather.

User avatar
Tai Lung
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1074
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:38 pm

Re: Unpopular DB opinions

Post by Tai Lung » Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:41 pm

well an unpopular opinion here
was lost the opportunity of reincorporating and adapting the movie characters as warriors of other universes simply by rewriting a bit for example

Garlick jr, the ancient kamisama of the planet earth U6.

Dr. Wheelo, the last human survivor of the planet earth of the U6.

Turles, he is one of the saiyans traitors and a dangerous criminal of the planet sadala.

Lord Slug, is the evil part of Pirina (taking advantage of its resemblance) a powerful namekian on the planet namek U6

Cooler, Frieza's brother in the U7 who decided to go to universe 6 because he did not like having to share the universe with his brother and father.

Bojack and his gang, His race is at war with the saiyans, however they have as allies some saiyans, (caulifla and kale could belong to their criminal organization until they decide to abandon it for their own safety).

pikkon a warrior of the universe 10 that tests his skills and power with his master obumi

but many are opposed to this idea
those who prefer the original plots and those who like movies and do not want them to change them.

User avatar
omegacwa
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1924
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:01 pm

Re: Unpopular DB opinions

Post by omegacwa » Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:55 pm

Here's another unpopular opinion of mine:

I think Goten Black could have been a great idea if implemented correctly. Like if Zamasu went into the past and kidnapped Goten and trained him to be a weapon or if he took over Goten's body and trained himself. Plus you have the concept of Goku having to fight and potentially kill his own son. It would have been SOMETHING for poor Goten who has been relegated to a non-character. You could say the same for present Trunks, but at least his future version is a cool and popular character. Goten has zip.

User avatar
ABED
Namekian Warrior
Posts: 16078
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:23 am
Location: VA
Contact:

Re: Unpopular DB opinions

Post by ABED » Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:45 pm

Tai Lung wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:41 pm
well an unpopular opinion here
was lost the opportunity of reincorporating and adapting the movie characters as warriors of other universes simply by rewriting a bit for example

Garlick jr, the ancient kamisama of the planet earth U6.

Dr. Wheelo, the last human survivor of the planet earth of the U6.

Turles, he is one of the saiyans traitors and a dangerous criminal of the planet sadala.

Lord Slug, is the evil part of Pirina (taking advantage of its resemblance) a powerful namekian on the planet namek U6

Cooler, Frieza's brother in the U7 who decided to go to universe 6 because he did not like having to share the universe with his brother and father.

Bojack and his gang, His race is at war with the saiyans, however they have as allies some saiyans, (caulifla and kale could belong to their criminal organization until they decide to abandon it for their own safety).

pikkon a warrior of the universe 10 that tests his skills and power with his master obumi

but many are opposed to this idea
those who prefer the original plots and those who like movies and do not want them to change them.
It's not as much about the "original plots" and lack of desire for change as much as we don't see the point. We've seen those characters before. Let's get something new. Incorporating more movie characters is going back to the well.
The biggest truths aren't original. The truth is ketchup. It's Jim Belushi. Its job isn't to blow our minds. It's to be within reach.
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take - Wayne Gretzky" - Michael Scott
Happiness is climate, not weather.

User avatar
Alruneia
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1527
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:40 pm
Location: Norway
Contact:

Re: Unpopular DB opinions

Post by Alruneia » Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:07 pm

Here's an unpopular opinion I don't think many people have even thought much about:

Super Saiyan 2 should've been considered the optimal Super Saiyan form. It could be called "True Super Saiyan" if you'd like, while SS1 would be considered a "Novice Super Saiyan". Anyway, SS2 should've been the version of Super Saiyan that the characters would be using and mastering, and it would replace SS1 as the main form of Super Saiyan. Once SS2 is unlocked, SS1 is gone.

In Z you wouldn't really notice any difference (though maybe SS3 would be established to be a Super Vegeta-like power-up for SS2), but in Super, instead of SS1, SSG and SSB being Goku and Vegeta's three most used forms, you'd see SS2, SSG and SSB instead.
A benefit of this change is that once a character achieves SS2, SS1 is completely shelved (unless an "RF Gohan situation" occurs), so there's less/no form confusion. In case you can't tell which form a character is using by looking at their hair/aura, you'll know by seeing where they are in the story.
As a side note, SSGSS (both Blue and Rosé) would still be SSG + SS1, and that would go to show that in terms of god ki and divine power, Goku('s body) and Vegeta still have a long way to go.
Current avatar: Shizuka Joestar (Adult)

Probably Kanzenshuu's biggest Bulla fangirl. Dragon Ball Ultimate (fanfic) progress: 57 out of 100 chapters complete (Currently doing a partial rewrite, 12/20 chapters done)

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Action Blue - link
(Chapter 11 lies beyond this exam hell I'm in.)

User avatar
sintzu
Banned
Posts: 13583
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:41 pm

Re: Unpopular DB opinions

Post by sintzu » Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:21 pm

Alruneia wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:07 pm
Super Saiyan 2 should've been considered the optimal Super Saiyan form. In Super, instead of SS1, SSG and SSB being Goku and Vegeta's three most used forms, you'd see SS2, SSG and SSB instead.
Toriyama said that Ssj2 and Ssj3 are nothing more than powered up versions of Ssj1, and that a trained Ssj1 is overall better to use. I think the idea now is that SsjG and SsjB are the new Ssj2 and Ssj3.
July 9th 2018 will be remembered as the day Broly became canon.

User avatar
Grimlock
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 5525
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:11 pm
Location: Conton City

Re: Unpopular DB opinions

Post by Grimlock » Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:11 pm

Super Saiyan 2 has no drawback. Whatever Super Saiyan gets, it'll only make Super Saiyan 2 even better. Needless to say, Super Saiyan 2 is naturally a stronger transformation than its predecessor, so there's no sense in saying Super Saiyan could be better used. A stronger transformation with no major flaw, yet characters rarely use it...

And then there is that power-up Super Saiyan 2 has If we take into consideration Toyotaro's continuity (a power-up Trunks used during his spar with Goku), depending on the user it could be a lot useful. Since we don't know what that is, and assuming that power-up doesn't bring any drawback, we could be talking about Super Saiyan 2 permanently surpassing Super Saiyan 3 (not talking about Vegeta's rage, which was a mere moment of rage and thus not permanent and may not have any relation to said power-up).

Like Alruneia said, Super Saiyan 2 should be the common transformation to be used these days. Come to think of it, it's not like Super Saiyan would be gone forever, it is right there when Goku and Vegeta use Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan, right? It's Super Saiyan, only with god power stacked in it. That makes Super Saiyan appearances being redundant.
Games - You are weak. Why are you weak?
Dragon Ball Super - *coughes*
Games - Because you lack... Content.

Block88
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 109
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 3:28 pm

Re: Unpopular DB opinions

Post by Block88 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:28 pm

The hatred for jiren and saiyan girls is laughable and practically exaggerated on this site and the rest of the fanbase.

Block88
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 109
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 3:28 pm

Re: Unpopular DB opinions

Post by Block88 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:39 pm

17 performance in the TOP was overatted and at times felt like toei was shoving him down our throats.

User avatar
Tai Lung
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1074
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:38 pm

Re: Unpopular DB opinions

Post by Tai Lung » Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:43 pm

the unjustified hatred towards the saiyans girls has greatly diminished ... compared to jiren
Much has to do with their final development of both and their interactions with other characters in the tournament

User avatar
Melee_Sovereign
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 254
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:43 am

Re: Unpopular DB opinions

Post by Melee_Sovereign » Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:03 pm

I'd say the hatred towards Jiren is far more justified than the Saiyan girls. And this is coming from someone who genuinely likes Jiren.

Block88
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 109
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 3:28 pm

Re: Unpopular DB opinions

Post by Block88 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:07 pm

Melee_Sovereign wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:03 pm
I'd say the hatred towards Jiren is far more justified than the Saiyan girls. And this is coming from someone who genuinely likes Jiren.
Nah not really I get not liking the dude and all but the hatred for the dude is exaggerated at times and screams of pettiness every time I see a thread bitching about him

User avatar
Gaffer Tape
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 5869
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:25 pm
Contact:

Re: Unpopular DB opinions

Post by Gaffer Tape » Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:53 pm

Block88 wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:07 pm
Melee_Sovereign wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:03 pm
I'd say the hatred towards Jiren is far more justified than the Saiyan girls. And this is coming from someone who genuinely likes Jiren.
Nah not really I get not liking the dude and all but the hatred for the dude is exaggerated at times and screams of pettiness every time I see a thread bitching about him
You'd be surprised the effect continuous boredom has on people. Personally, I don't get the hate for the Saiyan girls. They're interesting. They have personalities and interpersonal dynamics. Geran is just boring with a side of bland. And very little annoys me in fiction more than feeling like my time is being wasted.
Do you follow the most comprehensive and entertaining Dragon Ball analysis series on YouTube? If you do, you're smart and awesome and fairly attractive. If not, see what all the fuss is about without even having to leave Kanzenshuu:

MistareFusion's Dragon Ball Dissection Series Discussion Thread! (Updated 12/4/19!)
Current Episode: The Collapse of DBZ's Animation and Pacing - DBD TV: The Freeza Arc Part 2!

WittyUsername
I Live Here
Posts: 2117
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:09 am
Location: Houston, Texas

Re: Unpopular DB opinions

Post by WittyUsername » Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:08 pm

As far as Jiren is concerned, I think a big problem I had with him was that he ended up being your typical “friends are useless and the only thing that matters is strength” type-character. They had the opportunity to make him unique by having him be a genuinely well meaning and heroic character, but they opted to instead make him a brooding badass who doesn’t believe in the power of friendship or teamwork or whatever. It doesn’t help that they gave him the most generic backstory imaginable as an explanation for why he’s the way he is.

User avatar
Melee_Sovereign
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 254
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:43 am

Re: Unpopular DB opinions

Post by Melee_Sovereign » Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:55 pm

Block88 wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:07 pm
Melee_Sovereign wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:03 pm
I'd say the hatred towards Jiren is far more justified than the Saiyan girls. And this is coming from someone who genuinely likes Jiren.
Nah not really I get not liking the dude and all but the hatred for the dude is exaggerated at times and screams of pettiness every time I see a thread bitching about him
Well he turned out to be one of the most generic antagonists ever made by Toriyama. After giving us characters like Beerus, Hit, and Zamasu/Black, antagonists with unique tropes and unique abilities, here comes Jiren who's shtick is simply being extremely strong. He has no unique abilities, and his backstory is even more generic. What makes it even more frustrating is, he has way more potential than this. I thought he was going to be set up as being much more heroic. That would have been great, given the plot of the ToP. Think of the moral dilemma of the main cast having to eliminate someone who is genuinely good and cares about justice. But no, they had to turn Jiren into a huge jerk at the end to make it easier for us to root for the main cast.

I still like the guy, and I think he still has more potential down the line. But I completely understand why people don't like him.

With Kale and Caulifla, the most understandable criticism I've heard is the whole tingly back thing, which I believe is where most of the hatred for these characters stem from. And while I think it's a somewhat fair criticism, I think people misunderstood the point of it. People took this as a retcon to the idea of SSJ being obtained in response to a need, or anger. The thing is, that's still true, but it's only true for the very first time a Saiyan transforms. Cabba was explaining that once you already know how to transform, it's just a matter of making your back tingle, which Goku basically later confirmed. This is perfectly acceptable as we all know Saiyans who already know how to transform at will, don't need an emotional trigger every single time. They only need it the first time (and maybe a few times after that if they're still not entirely use to it). Caulifla is portrayed as a prodigy, so this is all she needed to transform. The thing is, this is something unique to Caulifla. She doesn't need intense negative emotional stimulation in order to transform the first time, and the idea of getting angry to transform, just wasn't resonating with her when Cabba was trying to teach her this way. Kale and Cabba still needed anger to transform the first time.

Block88
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 109
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 3:28 pm

Re: Unpopular DB opinions

Post by Block88 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:50 pm

Gaffer Tape wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:53 pm
Block88 wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:07 pm
Melee_Sovereign wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:03 pm
I'd say the hatred towards Jiren is far more justified than the Saiyan girls. And this is coming from someone who genuinely likes Jiren.
Nah not really I get not liking the dude and all but the hatred for the dude is exaggerated at times and screams of pettiness every time I see a thread bitching about him
You'd be surprised the effect continuous boredom has on people. Personally, I don't get the hate for the Saiyan girls. They're interesting. They have personalities and interpersonal dynamics. Geran is just boring with a side of bland. And very little annoys me in fiction more than feeling like my time is being wasted.
I don’t see what’s see what’s interesting about the girls so I disagree with that personality wise Not really amazing I found caulifla and kale annoying but I’ll say they got better towards the end.

Bland I get with jiren but boring nah the dude felt like an actual threat the crew for the role he played at.
Melee_Sovereign wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:55 pm
Block88 wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:07 pm
Melee_Sovereign wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:03 pm
I'd say the hatred towards Jiren is far more justified than the Saiyan girls. And this is coming from someone who genuinely likes Jiren.
Nah not really I get not liking the dude and all but the hatred for the dude is exaggerated at times and screams of pettiness every time I see a thread bitching about him
Well he turned out to be one of the most generic antagonists ever made by Toriyama. After giving us characters like Beerus, Hit, and Zamasu/Black, antagonists with unique tropes and unique abilities, here comes Jiren who's shtick is simply being extremely strong. He has no unique abilities, and his backstory is even more generic. What makes it even more frustrating is, he has way more potential than this. I thought he was going to be set up as being much more heroic. That would have been great, given the plot of the ToP. Think of the moral dilemma of the main cast having to eliminate someone who is genuinely good and cares about justice. But no, they had to turn Jiren into a huge jerk at the end to make it easier for us to root for the main cast.

I still like the guy, and I think he still has more potential down the line. But I completely understand why people don't like him.

With Kale and Caulifla, the most understandable criticism I've heard is the whole tingly back thing, which I believe is where most of the hatred for these characters stem from. And while I think it's a somewhat fair criticism, I think people misunderstood the point of it. People took this as a retcon to the idea of SSJ being obtained in response to a need, or anger. The thing is, that's still true, but it's only true for the very first time a Saiyan transforms. Cabba was explaining that once you already know how to transform, it's just a matter of making your back tingle, which Goku basically later confirmed. This is perfectly acceptable as we all know Saiyans who already know how to transform at will, don't need an emotional trigger every single time. They only need it the first time (and maybe a few times after that if they're still not entirely use to it). Caulifla is portrayed as a prodigy, so this is all she needed to transform. The thing is, this is something unique to Caulifla. She doesn't need intense negative emotional stimulation in order to transform the first time, and the idea of getting angry to transform, just wasn't resonating with her when Cabba was trying to teach her this way. Kale and Cabba still needed anger to transform the first time.
While I won’t pretend he was well written( let s be real
Majority of the new characters in the TOP were poorly done) and he suffered when most of the screen time were spent on characters nobody cares about where it could’ve been used on him with toppo and such for development.
Heck not gonna argue with the backstory tbh it wasn’t even bad the problem was simply on Toei presentation of it and saving it till the end.
Him being simply strong works as old school classic superhero tanking everything the protagonists throws at him.
He did have Unique abilities such as his glare which it wrong by the way and him being generic is a negative considering outside of the cast majority of characters in this franchise is generic.
Hit himself is generic who no different then jiren personality wise but his abilities carried him given it was actually well done and creative.
The girls had more issues then the whole back tingle crap which I cared little about mainly at times caulifla felt annoying at times and her getting ssj2 was terrible writing and kale was annoying with an unhealthy sister complex in the beginning and being a broly clone as well did her no favors.
The manga have a much better intro for kale and
Caulifla which establish why they have hype which the anime failed to do.
I

User avatar
Gaffer Tape
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 5869
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:25 pm
Contact:

Re: Unpopular DB opinions

Post by Gaffer Tape » Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:00 pm

Block88 wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:50 pm
Bland I get with jiren but boring nah the dude felt like an actual threat the crew for the role he played at.
See, Geran never even felt terribly threatening to me. The show seemed to think that just the fact that he existed was threatening. However, the situation itself never makes good on that. He literally sits on ass for awhile. Towards the end game he is constantly outnumbered. In any other situation, that would still be threatening, as his overwhelming strength would outmatch their superior numbers. However, the tournament format means that everything revolves around team numbers and time. So the fact that Universe 7 always has superior numbers and are therefore always winning dilutes the tension. The fact that nobody in Geran's universe acts with any urgency further dilutes the tension, culminating in the most ridiculous action possible: Vermoud wasting time by expositing Geran's backstory. All Universe 7 really has to do is run out the clock. Geran's overwhelming strength and ability to take down practically anybody else should have made him terrifying, an unstoppable Terminator picking people off one by one. But since he can't be bothered to give a shit, he really doesn't elicit any kind of strong reaction.
Do you follow the most comprehensive and entertaining Dragon Ball analysis series on YouTube? If you do, you're smart and awesome and fairly attractive. If not, see what all the fuss is about without even having to leave Kanzenshuu:

MistareFusion's Dragon Ball Dissection Series Discussion Thread! (Updated 12/4/19!)
Current Episode: The Collapse of DBZ's Animation and Pacing - DBD TV: The Freeza Arc Part 2!

Block88
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 109
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 3:28 pm

Re: Unpopular DB opinions

Post by Block88 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:31 pm

Gaffer Tape wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:00 pm
Block88 wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:50 pm
Bland I get with jiren but boring nah the dude felt like an actual threat the crew for the role he played at.
See, Geran never even felt terribly threatening to me. The show seemed to think that just the fact that he existed was threatening. However, the situation itself never makes good on that. He literally sits on ass for awhile. Towards the end game he is constantly outnumbered. In any other situation, that would still be threatening, as his overwhelming strength would outmatch their superior numbers. However, the tournament format means that everything revolves around team numbers and time. So the fact that Universe 7 always has superior numbers and are therefore always winning dilutes the tension. The fact that nobody in Geran's universe acts with any urgency further dilutes the tension, culminating in the most ridiculous action possible: Vermoud wasting time by expositing Geran's backstory. All Universe 7 really has to do is run out the clock. Geran's overwhelming strength and ability to take down practically anybody else should have made him terrifying, an unstoppable Terminator picking people off one by one. But since he can't be bothered to give a shit, he really doesn't elicit any kind of strong reaction.
That’s on toei awful writing overall in the TOP than just with jiren.

Realistically jiren should’ve flex half of the contestants off the arena but they had to stall to showcase the other fighters in the tourney even though most of them were trash in the end.

Even excluding that most of the universe should’ve focused on getting rid of him first than fighting goku and u7.

User avatar
Tai Lung
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1074
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:38 pm

Re: Unpopular DB opinions

Post by Tai Lung » Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:51 am

Block88 wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:31 pm
Gaffer Tape wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:00 pm
Block88 wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:50 pm
Bland I get with jiren but boring nah the dude felt like an actual threat the crew for the role he played at.
See, Geran never even felt terribly threatening to me. The show seemed to think that just the fact that he existed was threatening. However, the situation itself never makes good on that. He literally sits on ass for awhile. Towards the end game he is constantly outnumbered. In any other situation, that would still be threatening, as his overwhelming strength would outmatch their superior numbers. However, the tournament format means that everything revolves around team numbers and time. So the fact that Universe 7 always has superior numbers and are therefore always winning dilutes the tension. The fact that nobody in Geran's universe acts with any urgency further dilutes the tension, culminating in the most ridiculous action possible: Vermoud wasting time by expositing Geran's backstory. All Universe 7 really has to do is run out the clock. Geran's overwhelming strength and ability to take down practically anybody else should have made him terrifying, an unstoppable Terminator picking people off one by one. But since he can't be bothered to give a shit, he really doesn't elicit any kind of strong reaction.
That’s on toei awful writing overall in the TOP than just with jiren.

Realistically jiren should’ve flex half of the contestants off the arena but they had to stall to showcase the other fighters in the tourney even though most of them were trash in the end.

Even excluding that most of the universe should’ve focused on getting rid of him first than fighting goku and u7.
that would only apply to the manga because in the anime many characters had skills or power to defeat jiren (tired) as in the end they did frieza and goku
the problem is that if you compare to jiren that only has power with other characters who had skills or secret mergers is one of the most basic
the point of making the friends and enemies of goku necessary to win in the end does not bother me even though many want to see it as trite I really think it is more interesting if we see it from the point of view of the growth of goku against part of Jiren that was formed as someone who should be invincible
jiren is like ivan drago really but it is story a bit old with the current time but if it fulfills its function

User avatar
Gaffer Tape
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 5869
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:25 pm
Contact:

Re: Unpopular DB opinions

Post by Gaffer Tape » Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:21 am

Tai Lung wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:51 am
jiren is like ivan drago really but it is story a bit old with the current time but if it fulfills its function
I'm afraid I can't quite see that comparison. While they are both rather empty shells, at least Ivan Drago is actually intimidating. At least Ivan Drago, in killing Apollo, actually does something to emotionally affect the hero and the audience.
Do you follow the most comprehensive and entertaining Dragon Ball analysis series on YouTube? If you do, you're smart and awesome and fairly attractive. If not, see what all the fuss is about without even having to leave Kanzenshuu:

MistareFusion's Dragon Ball Dissection Series Discussion Thread! (Updated 12/4/19!)
Current Episode: The Collapse of DBZ's Animation and Pacing - DBD TV: The Freeza Arc Part 2!

Post Reply