tx3 wrote:u hate the Parent aspect in Dragonball ..really this is what bothers you ...hahaha what are u, a worried soccer mom?MediaFanGirl93 wrote:Here are some of mine:
* I hate the villains of the show. I know they are supposed to be evil, but I don't like them.
* I don't think Chi-Chi is a bad mother. I have a mother and a few family members who has similarities to her, and that's why I'm so defensive of her.
* I dislike Babidi, Sopopovich, and Supreme Kai as characters.
* I think Vegeta is one of the worst fathers. Sure he has his good points, but fans ignore a lot of his bad parenting and make him out to be an angel. My father was like that, which is why I get annoyed when people say Vegeta is a perfect father.
* I love the Buu and Cell Sagas, and the Saiyan and Freeza Arc are my least favorites.
* I'm not all that excited for the new DBZ movie coming out.
* Although Android 18 is my favorite female character, I disagree on her being the least bitchy.out of all the females. Least annoying and aggressivewould be the better phrase to describe her.
* I actually love Adult Gohan and Videl. I don't hate Pan, but she's not my favorite character.
vegeta is a warrior what do u think he does of course he is a bad father...his progress made him a better father with time. wow....haha who gives a crap..also chi chi sucks ..but thats part of the humor, so who cares ..she is a side character no one should care longer than a sec for her BS.
i agree on the villiains except Freeza and vegeta .. really good fights there..cell ark was weak as hell..boo was meh..
It's extremely counterproductive to this thread to laugh at people because their opinions differ from yours. Can't you ask them why they feel this way without being so rude? I'm not trying to mod, but you may want to take another look at the forum rules because in nearly every thread I've seen you post in, you've been unnecessarily rude and have horrid grammar (and yes, I saw that you're not a native speaker, but I don't think it's too much to type "you").