Maeda, Nakatsuru and Yamamuro Key Animation

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

paparapa!!

Maeda, Nakatsuru and Yamamuro Key Animation

Post by paparapa!! » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:59 pm

O.K., so I haven't posted here in a while(183 days to be exact, or half a leap year, but who's counting?), so I forgive me if this isn't really a topic so much as a request as I'm still feeling my way around, so to speak. I know this isn't the most timely question considering the fact that the Animation Styles Guide hasn't been in the spotlight for awile, and these guys in particular already have had their pages up in the for a long time. However, those pages mostly centered on their work as Cheif Animator and Animation Supervisior, but not on their work key animation. All three had been key animators at some point during the course of the series(even though Maeda had only been one for two episodes). So I was wondering if I could see some sample screenshots of some their work when they were actually drawing individual frames? Also, any touch-ups of anyone elses key frames whom they were supervising if possible?