DragonBox 1 - 6 For Sale

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Vegeta1984
Beyond Newbie

DragonBox 1 - 6 For Sale

Post by Vegeta1984 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:39 pm

SOLD
Last edited by Vegeta1984 on Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
XBox Live GamerTag - PSYCHO50501
http://www.facebook.com/daniel.j.williams3
BATMAN ARKHAM CITY - October 18, 2011

Sin
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: DragonBox 1 - 6 For Sale

Post by Sin » Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:26 pm

Do you ship to the UK?

cloud1414
Beyond Newbie

Post by cloud1414 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:57 am

Wow I'm shocked to see how reasonable those prices are. Good luck on selling them :).

Sin
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Sin » Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:08 am

cloud1414 wrote:Wow I'm shocked to see how reasonable those prices are. Good luck on selling them :).
Well, I'm not too surprised, I think people are getting worried that a re-release possibly might be on the horizon :P

Gokuden
Regular

Post by Gokuden » Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:37 am

Yeah, I mean his prices are terribly reasonable, what's the catch Mac?
You know something I don't?
That time your teacher asked you to draw Cell in biology class.
This man is my hero:
To be perfectly honest, I couldn't care less about the fans a re-issue might alienate because if all they're concerned about is being able to scalp the people who were either unaware of the Dragon Boxes or couldn't afford them at the time, they're just leeches and deserve to have their greed backfire on them.

dbboxkaifan
Banned

Post by dbboxkaifan » Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:18 am

For some it's very reasonable, but for the rest $100-$150 it's still quite a bit too much considering it's only 40 episodes or so per pack.
FUNimation 2015 Releases I want:
- Kai 2.0 on Blu-ray

DragonBoxZTheMovies
I Live Here

Post by DragonBoxZTheMovies » Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:33 am

dbboxkaifan wrote:For some it's very reasonable, but for the rest $100-$150 it's still quite a bit too much considering it's only 40 episodes or so per pack.
Need I remind you that three episodes or one movie use to cost $20-$30. :P

ONLY 40 episodes, seriously?

Jord
Advanced Regular

Post by Jord » Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:20 am

Prices are VERY reasonable.

Man, I should have stocked up on box 2 when they came out. I'd be a thousandair now!

sangofe
Kicks it Old-School

Post by sangofe » Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:22 am

Jord wrote:Prices are VERY reasonable.

Man, I should have stocked up on box 2 when they came out. I'd be a thousandair now!
I'll be laughing the day these get re-released.

Jord
Advanced Regular

Post by Jord » Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:30 pm

It's all demand and supply, my friend.

Besides, I remember the day when you had to pay $ 20 for a 3 episode dvd. If we were lucky, there would be an 4th episode on the disc. Good old days....

nekobi
Not-So-Newbie

Post by nekobi » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:47 pm

Hey guys,
Sorry to bump an old thread but I was wondering if any of you have bought from Vegeta1984 before? I'm the one he 'sold' these Dragon Boxes to but I haven't received them or gotten any sort of response back from him. I paid way back on December 12th (5 weeks ago) and he claimed he shipped them shortly after. I've asked for a tracking number twice now with no response... and he hasn't been active on Kanzenshuu since Dec 20. Anyway, just wondering if anyone else had any problems with him? I really hate to open a PayPal dispute as I usually like to give people the benefit of the doubt, but It's closing in on that 45 day period to dispute. :(

Gokuden
Regular

Post by Gokuden » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:55 pm

nekobi wrote:Hey guys,
Sorry to bump an old thread but I was wondering if any of you have bought from Vegeta1984 before? I'm the one he 'sold' these Dragon Boxes to but I haven't received them or gotten any sort of response back from him. I paid way back on December 12th (5 weeks ago) and he claimed he shipped them shortly after. I've asked for a tracking number twice now with no response... and he hasn't been active on Kanzenshuu since Dec 20. Anyway, just wondering if anyone else had any problems with him? I really hate to open a PayPal dispute as I usually like to give people the benefit of the doubt, but It's closing in on that 45 day period to dispute. :(
Always open a dispute, it is for your own protection. What are you waiting for? Don't let it expire, if anything, it'll make said member respond to you and provide evidence of the shipping via arbitrage with PayPal. Kazenshuu isn't going to give you your money back lol.
That time your teacher asked you to draw Cell in biology class.
This man is my hero:
To be perfectly honest, I couldn't care less about the fans a re-issue might alienate because if all they're concerned about is being able to scalp the people who were either unaware of the Dragon Boxes or couldn't afford them at the time, they're just leeches and deserve to have their greed backfire on them.

nekobi
Not-So-Newbie

Post by nekobi » Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:28 pm

Gokuden wrote:
nekobi wrote:Hey guys,
Always open a dispute, it is for your own protection. What are you waiting for? Don't let it expire, if anything, it'll make said member respond to you and provide evidence of the shipping via arbitrage with PayPal. Kazenshuu isn't going to give you your money back lol.
Yeah, of course I know Kanzenshuu has no say in this and everything is 'at your own risk' when buying/selling on the forums. :P

I just wanted to know if anyone else had bought from him, Looking at his past posts it seems he has sold stuff before and has racked up quite a number of posts too. I would assume if he was scamming people it would have already been reported by someone. I actually did open a PayPal dispute earlier (but haven't escalated it to a claim yet) so I will see if that gets me anywhere.

oXdanXo
Regular

Post by oXdanXo » Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:41 pm

You're better off opening it that way you have 20 days where if you recieve them you can close it if not and he still hasn't contacted you at least you can get your money back.
Next to get; Leged of Saiyan figures and Freeza's force

If anyone sees
Any of the Legend of Saiyan line going cheapish
Or any other Banpresto DBZ figure :)

If anyone has a cooler steelbook dvd that wants to sell it (prefer new but used is fine) when/if the dragon box movies comes out contact me :)