If Goku fused with gohan would he be stronger than Vegetto?

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Jetsky JOE

If Goku fused with gohan would he be stronger than Vegetto?

Post by Jetsky JOE » Wed Aug 31, 2005 10:49 pm

Do you guys think that if Goku had been able to fuse with Gohan he would be stronger than Vegetto?

Magica
Regular

Post by Magica » Wed Aug 31, 2005 10:54 pm

If Goku and Gohan fused it would be kind of incesty, at least in my opinion.

Though, it could be possible for the fusion to be stronger than Vegetto, or Gogeta. I'm not sure if Gohan being half Saiyajin would make a difference or not.

Jetsky JOE

Post by Jetsky JOE » Wed Aug 31, 2005 10:59 pm

I think that Goku fusing with Gohan would be stronger because Mystic Gohan>Vegeta. I don't think that the rivalry bonus would matter since Gohan is so much stronger than Vegeta.

Son Goku
Regular

Post by Son Goku » Wed Aug 31, 2005 11:02 pm

I don't want to get in this argument, so I just say, that no matter who's name combination they would choose, it would still come out as Goku or Gohan (unless they would use Hanku or Kuhan.).
I also go by "veemonjosh".

Rocketman
Namekian Warrior

Post by Rocketman » Wed Aug 31, 2005 11:25 pm

Nope.

Gohan can't go Super Saiyan, and Goku can't go Mystic. So, maybe Goku/Gohan would be stuck in base?

Conan the SSJ
I Live Here

Post by Conan the SSJ » Thu Sep 01, 2005 12:26 am

Rocketman wrote:Nope.

Gohan can't go Super Saiyan, and Goku can't go Mystic. So, maybe Goku/Gohan would be stuck in base?
Actually, if SSJ3 Goku were to fuse with Mystic Gohan, we'd probabLY get a warrior such as this:

14 years later

Rocketman
Namekian Warrior

Post by Rocketman » Thu Sep 01, 2005 12:30 am

Conan the SSJ wrote:

Actually, if SSJ3 Goku were to fuse with Mystic Gohan, we'd probabLY get a warrior such as this:
May be, but I don't think he'd have to explain, since the stress for being forever "Mystic SSj3" would kill him pretty quick.

Conan the SSJ
I Live Here

Post by Conan the SSJ » Thu Sep 01, 2005 12:39 am

Rocketman wrote:
Conan the SSJ wrote:

May be, but I don't think he'd have to explain, since the stress for being forever "Mystic SSj3" would kill him pretty quick.
And as seen with Old Kaioshin, even death doesn't effect the Potara fusion, evidently ONLY the atmosphere of Majin Buu's innards can separate the Potara.
14 years later

Demi
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Demi » Thu Sep 01, 2005 6:30 pm

Gokhan seems a much better name. Who knows what it would look like. If SSJ3 Goku fused with Mystic Gohan, he'd probably have raditz' hair.

*PINHEAD*
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by *PINHEAD* » Thu Sep 01, 2005 8:40 pm

I'd always thought that the possible fusion between Son Goku and Gohan would result in Gokhan or something like that.

It's possible that that particular fusion would make him stronger than Vegetto, since Gohan after that power-up was considerably as powerful or more powerful than Goku in SSJ3. However, I remember reading in the manga that the rivalry and equality of the two fighters joining gives them added strength. I don't think there was any rivalry going on between father and son, and the pair up with Vegeta fits better. And with Son and Vegeta being around the same age, it just seems more fitting.
I was voted "most unique" and "most likely to become the next existential thinker" in high school.

Deus ex Machina
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Deus ex Machina » Thu Sep 01, 2005 9:00 pm

Magica wrote:If Goku and Gohan fused it would be kind of incesty, at least in my opinion.

As for the question...I really have no idea. In terms of raw strength Gohan is clearly superior to Vegeta at this point, but Vegetto's true power may have less to do with Ki and transformations, than personality and blending of experiences. I'm certain the Goku/Gohan fusion would be a force to wreckon with, but stronger than Vegetto? Can't say...

dim_sum_boy
Not-So-Newbie

Post by dim_sum_boy » Thu Sep 01, 2005 9:15 pm

Its true that Mystic Gohan fused with Goku could be stronger, but I still think the fusion is better with Vegeta and Goku because they're both full blooded saiyans. With both full blooded saiyan, I say would make the fusion more complete.
Come and view my Metroid Prime speed run.
http://www.archive.org/details/MetroidPrime_hard_132

Rocketman
Namekian Warrior

Post by Rocketman » Thu Sep 01, 2005 9:23 pm

Also, don't forget Vegetto's experience. Both Goku and Vegeta are brilliant fighters, while Gohan has the fighting skill of a wet noodle.

Conan the SSJ
I Live Here

Post by Conan the SSJ » Thu Sep 01, 2005 9:37 pm

dim_sum_boy wrote:Its true that Mystic Gohan fused with Goku could be stronger, but I still think the fusion is better with Vegeta and Goku because they're both full blooded saiyans. With both full blooded saiyan, I say would make the fusion more complete.
Full blooded species fusion has nothing to do with Potara fusing, look at Old Kaioshin, he (accidently) merged with "Old Witch" and gained her powers, so in Goku and Gohan's cases, Gohan's Mystic upgrade would not only amplify the power of the fusion, but probably give Gokhan (or whatever) a power stronger than even a SSJ4. Seriously, when you think of how Vegeta's ultimate suicide couldn't destroy Fat Buu (who's argubly the weakest of the Buus) yet Gohan was fully capable of defeating Super Buu, and even held his own against Super Buu-w/t SSJ3 Gotenks and Piccolo. There's no question, the Potara fusion would of amplifyed power based on the "power" of the people fusing, not rivalry and blood accounts.
14 years later

dim_sum_boy
Not-So-Newbie

Post by dim_sum_boy » Thu Sep 01, 2005 9:44 pm

Old Kaioshin fused and gained power but say if he fused with someone like another kai would make him stronger. So, I just think that Goku and Vegeta would make it more complete. Sure Gohan is strong, but will it make the fusion more complete. Then again this is only my opinion, so don't take serouis.
Come and view my Metroid Prime speed run.
http://www.archive.org/details/MetroidPrime_hard_132

Demi
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Demi » Thu Sep 01, 2005 9:58 pm

Goku, Super Saiyan 3 at max strength + Vegeta, Super Saiyan (2?) at max strength = Vegetto, who was stronger then a single Saiyan at Super Saiyan 3. So Goku, Super Saiyan 3 at max strength + Gohan, "Mystic" which is supposedly stronger then Goku at Super Saiyan 3, would = someone much stronger then Vegetto. I don't think the rivalry thing would boost Vegetto's strength higher then the power "Gokhan" would have.
To put it simpler:
SSJ3 + SSJ = Strong
SSJ3 + SSJ3 = Stronger (The second SSJ3 being the equivilant of Gohan's strength).
Yeah, i'm done being confusing. =o

Edit - Wait, i just thought of something cool. Gokhan would have SSJ3 style hair, but it would be both gold and black, like how Gotenks has black and purple. =P