Roll Deep

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Demi
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Roll Deep

Post by Demi » Sat Sep 10, 2005 4:54 pm

Just thought some of you might be interested to know, Scratch from Roll Deep Crew, is wearing a shirt int Roll Deep's newest music video, Heat Up, with a picture of Goku on it.

If you're for some reason interested, http://www.pyrotechnicradio.com/misc/?id=31. the video can be viewed here. If you don't like that kind of music and don't want to put yourself through it, just skip ahead to 1:37. =P

*PINHEAD*
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by *PINHEAD* » Sat Sep 10, 2005 9:16 pm

I wish I was that hip. :| :idea:
I was voted "most unique" and "most likely to become the next existential thinker" in high school.

Bejiita
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bejiita » Tue Sep 13, 2005 3:54 pm

Roll Deep are quite good still, nice to see ghetto heads wearing DBZ clothes.

In the UK DBZ ain't seen as a dumb kiddie show, loads of people at my college watched it and they were ghetto people who don't take shit from people.
My DB Fan manga:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=19169 [The new version]
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1942]Chapter 1
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2685]Chapter 2
Photo's I've taken of the nearby neighbourhoods where I live in South London: http://www.flickr.com/photos/8306850@N08/

Demi
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Demi » Tue Sep 13, 2005 4:31 pm

Bejiita wrote:Roll Deep are quite good still, nice to see ghetto heads wearing DBZ clothes.
Yeah, i have Roll Deep's album, have had it for a few months. It's a quality album.
Bejiita wrote:In the UK DBZ ain't seen as a dumb kiddie show, loads of people at my college watched it and they were ghetto people who don't take shit from people.
I've noticed that too actually.