DBZ/GT Figures for Sale or Trade for Manga!

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

PhantomKing5

DBZ/GT Figures for Sale or Trade for Manga!

Post by PhantomKing5 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:20 am

Hi all, hopefully this is allowed here at Kanzenshuu. This being my first post and all, I feel a little bad about it being a "sales" thread :oops: But I figured if anyone were to be interested in these figures, they'd surely be part of this community.

Ok, so I've recently gotten into the hobby of reading and collecting manga. So far I've really enjoyed doing it, but the only draw backs are that they're starting to take up some space in my room, as well as being quite expensive. With that said, I've decided to try and kill two birds with one stone by selling off my DBZ/GT figure collection (to help make some space and some extra money for more manga). I could really use the extra money towards two manga series in particular I'm after (Berserk & Hunter x Hunter).

If anybody has any manga they would like to trade towards the figures, I'd be happy to check out what you have! Especially if it's Berserk, Hunter x Hunter, or Dr. Slump. I'm after many other series, so don't be afraid to list what you've got (I've got pretty broad taste in manga, for the most part). Without further ado, here's my link to the eBay auction for the figures:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/27-DragonBall-Z ... 19d8cd615e

I've started the bidding at $49, and the "Buy it Now" is set at $90. If someone uses the "Buy it Now" feature, theirs a few bonus DBZ items in it for'em :wink:

*The 4th pic is the bonus items*

Sorry for the image quality, I can take close ups if anyone is interested. So in closing, I just wanted to say that I'm still a huge DragonBall Z fan (probably always will be). But I've decided to part with the figures in hopes that somebody else could enjoy displaying them or let somebody younger get a kick out of'em (and of course to help fund my new found manga addiction :lol: )

If you've made it this far into my post, thanks for reading and good luck if you decide to place a bid! Oh, and if anyone would like to propose a trade, please feel free to shoot me a message! Thanks again!