DragonBall at NYC Comic Con

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Tanooki Kuribo
I Live Here

DragonBall at NYC Comic Con

Post by Tanooki Kuribo » Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:34 am

Hey, guys. So I went to Comic Con yesterday and I figure I'd post whatever DragonBall pics I took while I was there. There's really nothing particularly interesting here... But if you want, you can see all the pics I took from Comic Con on my Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/65846913@N02/sets/

Also, I suggest If you also went, why not post your DragonBall pics here too!

There's something about Vegeta's face here that's not too convincing. He doesn't look all that angry. He looks like his mouth has been open from shock and he's just standing there, he doesn't look like he's yelling. I think they need to make the eye brows lower to indicate that he's pissed...

I actually bought one scouter cause I thought they were all Comic Con themed, I didn't wanna spend $40.00 on three.

There was a huge crowed around this game, I couldn't play it but I saw it in action. I really couldn't tell how good this game was based off of what I saw, only because no one knew how to play. Can't blame them though. They'd get the controller, press every button trying to figure out what the hell everything does, then get attacked and try to survive long enough for them to get used to the controls. I'm like 90% sure I'm buying this game anyway. I'm not big into DragonBall video games, but there's something about this game... I don't know, I can't put my finger on it...