DB/SF Cast Members, Where Liked More?

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Super Sonic
Born 'n Bred Here

DB/SF Cast Members, Where Liked More?

Post by Super Sonic » Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:54 pm

Know there's quite a few Street Fighter fans on here and since we all know Street Fighter IV has a few cast members who were also on DB, thought I'd ask did you prefer their performances there or on DB? For those wondering here are the cast members, in both English and Japanese:

English:

Kyle Hebert (Older Gohan/DBZ Narrator) - Ryu
Laura Bailey (Little Trunks/Little Chi-Chi) - Chun-Li
Bob Carter (Bojack)- Balrog
Jason Liebrecht (Tapion) - Abel
Christopher Bevins (Naturon Shenron) - Dhalsim

Japanese:

Norio Wakamoto (Cell) - M. Bison

For myself, with the former two in English, I enjoyed their performances in both franchises so no real favorites there. The others, it's been many years since I've watched movies 9 and 13 so I really don't remember what Bojack and Tapion sounded like as of this posting, and I skipped a lot of GT, so no clue with Naturon Shenron as well. (Admit I'm more familiar with Mr. Bevins' other roles than that one and wasn't sure if he was even in DB before I checked). With Mr. Wakamoto I admit I really never got around to watching the Cell saga in Japanese, but have heard his voice in a few filler eps, but again, it's been a long time. Thought his Bison was scary sounding the little I heard of it, (usually don't change language options in games) but can't really compare. Any of you other guys have thoughts?