How would you do Buu arc?

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

JamesOwnz
Beyond Newbie

How would you do Buu arc?

Post by JamesOwnz » Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:24 am

Considering we have one for Cell I'd figure why not one for Buu as it is considered to be the worst DBZ saga I find among fans..anyway.

-I'd have Majin Vegeta Vs Goku be an absolute brawl no holds bar.. I mean they are kicking each others ass so badly they cannot keep up in SSJ and both revert to base before they are done.. in the end I would have yes, Vegeta end up the victor.. in a clean win... after it I guess have the same thing play out with Vegeta and Buu... but I'd have Vegeta kill Babidi.

I wouldn't have Goku go SSJ3... but have it be a Gotenks exclusive form... I liked the idea of Goku taking a bit of a back seat in the Buu arc and in the end we all agree SSJ3 was mostly useless anyway.. he'd still have a major role.

I'd like to learn a little more about the DB Universe maybe go into a little more detail on the Kai's but meh.

Then in the end with no SSJ3 for Goku I'd just have the final battle be Vegetto and Buuhan.

Mystic Buu
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Re: How would you do Buu arc?

Post by Mystic Buu » Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:06 am

Well,in the battle Goku vs Vegeta i would make that Goku knocks out Vegeta,then get killed and then Vegeta sacrifices himself and kills Buu.Buu saga had a humour like in Dragon ball,but the rest isn't good.

Herms
Kanzenshuu Admin Emeritus

Re: How would you do Buu arc?

Post by Herms » Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:22 am

There's actually already a thread on this same topic from earlier this week. Please just use that one instead.
Kanzenshuu: Is that place still around?
Sometimes, I tweet things
We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.