All-purpose Dragon Ball sale/trade thread.

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

User avatar
nicolas_3d
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 265
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:42 am

Re: All-purpose Dragon Ball sale/trade thread.

Post by nicolas_3d » Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:16 pm

NEW LOW PRICE!!! GET THIS ITEM FAST!!! THIS MUST GO! 23 books!

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/-/151991407455?
Image

User avatar
nicolas_3d
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 265
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:42 am

Re: All-purpose Dragon Ball sale/trade thread.

Post by nicolas_3d » Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:19 pm

LOWERED THE PRICE ON THESE BOXSETS ALSO!!!

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/DRAGON-BALL-KAI- ... 990221256?
Image

User avatar
djtaiyouken
Not-So-Newbie
Posts: 84
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:54 pm
Contact:

Re: All-purpose Dragon Ball sale/trade thread.

Post by djtaiyouken » Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:42 pm

nicolas_3d wrote:LOWERED THE PRICE ON THESE BOXSETS ALSO!!!

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/DRAGON-BALL-KAI- ... 990221256?
Image
Will these DVDS play on a Japanese r2 dvd player?
I'm a veeery green hip-hop producer. Most of my stuff is based off of Dragon Ball. You should check it out!
http://www.soundcloud.com/djtaiyouken

Hip-Hop Producer | Former Music Specialist at The Dragon Ball Network | Wrestling Fan

User avatar
Avenged
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1023
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:34 pm
Contact:

Re: All-purpose Dragon Ball sale/trade thread.

Post by Avenged » Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:26 am

My copy of Funimations Dragon Box volume 1 is currently up for bid on eBay with a couple days left

http://ebay.com/itm/Dragon-Ball-Z-Drago ... 1524443398
Dragon Blog Z - A Dragon Ball Z Community

User avatar
Fizzer
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1396
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:01 pm
Location: United Kingdom

Re: All-purpose Dragon Ball sale/trade thread.

Post by Fizzer » Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:00 pm

Hey guys, stopping by to try paying my rent.

Dragon Ball Z Kai parts 1-4. 1-2 sealed, 3-4 watched once tops. Would be looking for about £20 each -Part 4 sold-
Dragon Ball Z Movie Steelbooks - £80
Three CD Dragon Ball Kai OST box set, contains OST Volume 1 and the single released for Dragon Soul and Yeah Break Care Break - £20
Dragon Ball Landmark and Dragon Ball Forever - £15 each
Chozenshuu 1, 2, 3, and 4 - £20 each
Chogashu - £20

User avatar
nicolas_3d
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 265
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:42 am

Re: All-purpose Dragon Ball sale/trade thread.

Post by nicolas_3d » Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:48 pm

nicolas_3d wrote:NEW LOW PRICE!!! GET THIS ITEM FAST!!! THIS MUST GO! 23 books!

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/-/151991407455?
Image
I'm Selling this for peanuts guys! There are 23 books in this lot!

User avatar
SonEric84
Banned
Posts: 2076
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2005 3:42 pm

Re: All-purpose Dragon Ball sale/trade thread.

Post by SonEric84 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:16 am

SonEric84 wrote:Image

I've got a few extra singles for the Dragon Ball GT themes. Dan Dan and Sabitsuita Machine Gun de Ima o Uchinukō. They're in great shape, they definitely do not look their age. Also pictured are two singles from DEEN. Neither of them are "Hitorijanai", but I included them just in case anyone would be interested.

Looking to get $15 each for the GT singles, and I may throw in a DEEN single for an extra $5 if you want. I've bought/sold on here many times before in the past and have always had a great experience as both a buyer and seller. Link to my ebay feedback so you know you're dealing with someone reputable: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d ... =soneric84

PM me with any questions, etc.

Still looking to get rid of these if anyone is interested.
Trans rights, now!

User avatar
djtaiyouken
Not-So-Newbie
Posts: 84
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:54 pm
Contact:

Re: All-purpose Dragon Ball sale/trade thread.

Post by djtaiyouken » Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:14 am

Hi guys! I'm selling my Japanese Dragon Box Vol 2. It comes with the 2 special discs and the Dragonbook. It's in awesome condition. Looking at $300 shipped for it. I'm open to offers. I haven't put it on eBay yet, but that's where it will be sold. PM for any questions!
Image
EDIT: The item has been sold
I'm a veeery green hip-hop producer. Most of my stuff is based off of Dragon Ball. You should check it out!
http://www.soundcloud.com/djtaiyouken

Hip-Hop Producer | Former Music Specialist at The Dragon Ball Network | Wrestling Fan

User avatar
Bulma
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:48 pm

Re: All-purpose Dragon Ball sale/trade thread.

Post by Bulma » Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:16 am

So bad nicolas_3d didn't ship to Chile... :(
I am not an english speaker and I'm self-taught. Please excuse my awful grammar, I'm doing my best to improve.

User avatar
VejituhTheWarriorGuy
OMG CRAZY REG
Posts: 781
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:17 am

Re: All-purpose Dragon Ball sale/trade thread.

Post by VejituhTheWarriorGuy » Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:39 am

Still selling these
DBGT Lost Episodes Volume 1 DVD
Dragon Ball Z Return of Cooler DVD
Captain Ginyu Assault DVD
Dragon Ball The Saga of Goku DVD Box Set
Random Dragon Ball Z Trunks VHS tape
Random Dragon Ball Z Androids VHS tape
Random Dragon Ball Z Cell VHS tapes
Random Dragon Ball Z Buu VHS tapes
Random Dragon Ball Z Frieza VHS tape
2 Random Dragon Ball GT VHS tapes
Will take any price, just reply to this post or message me with an offer. All in pretty good condition
"You think you can defeat me? Using the power of those MOSQUITOS?! I am the legendary WARRIOR!" - Broly (Big Green Dub)

User avatar
Iberian_Saiyan
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
Posts: 301
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:02 pm

Re: All-purpose Dragon Ball sale/trade thread.

Post by Iberian_Saiyan » Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:19 pm

Hi, I have a few items I want to sell:

Dragon Ball Z Kai: Part 8 (Australian edition but the discs are the same ones as Funi's) - £7.99 + £1.26 (1st Class Normal) or £2.29 (2nd Class Signed For).
Dragon Ball Z: Taiketsu UK PAL CIB - £10.99 + £3.90 (2nd Class Signed For)

Those shipping prices are within UK but am willing to ship for any European or for the Americas.

User avatar
ShaneisMC
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
Posts: 444
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:02 pm
Location: Hawkinsville Georgia USA

Re: All-purpose Dragon Ball sale/trade thread.

Post by ShaneisMC » Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:29 pm

Would love to get the Rock the Dragon set without having to shell out hundreds of dollars.

User avatar
Iberian_Saiyan
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
Posts: 301
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:02 pm

Re: All-purpose Dragon Ball sale/trade thread.

Post by Iberian_Saiyan » Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:08 pm

ShaneisMC wrote:Would love to get the Rock the Dragon set without having to shell out hundreds of dollars.
It's now worth $295? :o

I have two personally but not interested in parting ways.

User avatar
ShaneisMC
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
Posts: 444
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:02 pm
Location: Hawkinsville Georgia USA

Re: All-purpose Dragon Ball sale/trade thread.

Post by ShaneisMC » Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:29 pm

Iberian_Saiyan wrote:
ShaneisMC wrote:Would love to get the Rock the Dragon set without having to shell out hundreds of dollars.
It's now worth $295? :o

I have two personally but not interested in parting ways.
If only I'd had the money when Nicolas sold his. I would certainly have been willing to pay the $130. That actually sounds reasonable unlike the ultra jacked prices otherwise.

User avatar
Captain Awesome
I Live Here
Posts: 2610
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:31 am
Location: Australia, Planet Earth

Re: All-purpose Dragon Ball sale/trade thread.

Post by Captain Awesome » Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:59 pm

ShaneisMC wrote: If only I'd had the money when Nicolas sold his. I would certainly have been willing to pay the $130. That actually sounds reasonable unlike the ultra jacked prices otherwise.
Watch this space, I have one that I'm happy to sell but I'm in Australia so there's international shipping prices to consider.

Also while I'm here I may as well let everyone know that I'm selling the majority of my collection which includes Funimation Dragon Boxes 1-7 (most likely sold as a lot, I also have a sealed double of 7 and 4), Japanese Z Dbox 2, Kai blu ray season 1 (yamamoto score) and Daizenshuu 1-10. Also a bunch of other stuff.

Prices and pictures to follow!
[quote="Herms"]The first thing of DragonBall I ever saw was one of the segments where Goku is training on his way to Planet Namek. So I assumed Goku was a spaceship captain.[/quote]

User avatar
ShaneisMC
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
Posts: 444
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:02 pm
Location: Hawkinsville Georgia USA

Re: All-purpose Dragon Ball sale/trade thread.

Post by ShaneisMC » Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:27 am

Captain Awesome wrote:
ShaneisMC wrote: If only I'd had the money when Nicolas sold his. I would certainly have been willing to pay the $130. That actually sounds reasonable unlike the ultra jacked prices otherwise.
Watch this space, I have one that I'm happy to sell but I'm in Australia so there's international shipping prices to consider.

Also while I'm here I may as well let everyone know that I'm selling the majority of my collection which includes Funimation Dragon Boxes 1-7 (most likely sold as a lot, I also have a sealed double of 7 and 4), Japanese Z Dbox 2, Kai blu ray season 1 (yamamoto score) and Daizenshuu 1-10. Also a bunch of other stuff.

Prices and pictures to follow!
Probably a stupid question though it nevers hurts to be sure. I'm assuming the region code is the same and everything works on north american equipment?

User avatar
ShadowDude112
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1871
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:54 pm

Re: All-purpose Dragon Ball sale/trade thread.

Post by ShadowDude112 » Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:51 am

ShaneisMC wrote:
Captain Awesome wrote:
ShaneisMC wrote: If only I'd had the money when Nicolas sold his. I would certainly have been willing to pay the $130. That actually sounds reasonable unlike the ultra jacked prices otherwise.
Watch this space, I have one that I'm happy to sell but I'm in Australia so there's international shipping prices to consider.

Also while I'm here I may as well let everyone know that I'm selling the majority of my collection which includes Funimation Dragon Boxes 1-7 (most likely sold as a lot, I also have a sealed double of 7 and 4), Japanese Z Dbox 2, Kai blu ray season 1 (yamamoto score) and Daizenshuu 1-10. Also a bunch of other stuff.

Prices and pictures to follow!
Probably a stupid question though it nevers hurts to be sure. I'm assuming the region code is the same and everything works on north american equipment?
The RtD set was released in America, and Captain Awesome probably imported it, so it will be region 1.
Last edited by ShadowDude112 on Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tanooki Kuribo wrote:If Toriyama joined Kanzenshuu, he'd probably forget his login name and password.
Kamiccolo9 wrote:
JacobYBM wrote:No, why would it? It's fiction. The strength of the characters is not possible to reach in reality.
I mean, you're pretty open about looking at cartoon porn. Why would you do that? It's fiction. The proportions of these women are not possible to reach in reality.

User avatar
Captain Awesome
I Live Here
Posts: 2610
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:31 am
Location: Australia, Planet Earth

Re: All-purpose Dragon Ball sale/trade thread.

Post by Captain Awesome » Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:32 am

ShadowDude112 wrote: The RtD set was release in America, and Captain Awesome probably imported it, so it will be region 1.
Correct! :)

All of my releases are imported from the US even the products that got a release here mostly due to it being cheaper.
[quote="Herms"]The first thing of DragonBall I ever saw was one of the segments where Goku is training on his way to Planet Namek. So I assumed Goku was a spaceship captain.[/quote]

User avatar
ShaneisMC
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
Posts: 444
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:02 pm
Location: Hawkinsville Georgia USA

Re: All-purpose Dragon Ball sale/trade thread.

Post by ShaneisMC » Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:02 am

Captain Awesome wrote:
ShadowDude112 wrote: The RtD set was release in America, and Captain Awesome probably imported it, so it will be region 1.
Correct! :)

All of my releases are imported from the US even the products that got a release here mostly due to it being cheaper.
Well this is potentially shaping up to be a nice set of sales. Sounds great so far.

User avatar
SonEric84
Banned
Posts: 2076
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2005 3:42 pm

Re: All-purpose Dragon Ball sale/trade thread.

Post by SonEric84 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:34 pm

Image

I've got a few extra singles for the Dragon Ball GT themes. Dan Dan and Sabitsuita Machine Gun de Ima o Uchinukō. They're in great shape, they definitely do not look their age. Also pictured are two singles from DEEN. Neither of them are "Hitorijanai", but I included them just in case anyone would be interested.

Looking to get $15 each for the GT singles, and I may throw in a DEEN single for an extra $5 if you want.

Image

Dragon Ball DX Girls Figure Bulma $30

Image

Dragon Ball DX Girls Figure Lunch $30


I've bought/sold on here many times before in the past and have always had a great experience as both a buyer and seller. Link to my ebay feedback so you know you're dealing with someone reputable: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d ... =soneric84

PM me with any questions, etc.
Trans rights, now!

Post Reply