All-purpose Dragon Ball sale/trade thread.

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Paulo Gabriel
Banned

Re: All-purpose Dragon Ball sale/trade thread.

Post by Paulo Gabriel » Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:41 pm

Hi, I have Dragon Boxes 1, 3, 5, 6 and 7 if anyone is interested.

MajinTrunks

Post by MajinTrunks » Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:51 am

MajinTrunks wrote:Selling a bunch of my duplicates, mostly singles. I'd prefer to sell it all together as a lot. PM me an offer.

Notes:
Bio Brolly - Has a white label stuck to the spine.
Coolers Revenge - Edited and Uncut Versions
Return of Cooler - Edited and Uncut Versions
Dead Zone/Tree of Might/Worlds Strongest - Have slight water damage causing the cover images/inserts to be stuck to the plastic on the dvd cases.
DBGT Season 1 and 2 - The outter sleeves are missing and the cases themselves are in poor condition. DVDs themselves are fine.
DBGT Realization - Loose DVD without the case.
Bojack Unbound - Just the cover image/insert, no case or dvd.

If you want more info about an item or pictures or anything just let me know.
Update:
Coolers Revenge (Edited) and Return of Cooler (Edited) are no longer available.

DBZfan29
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by DBZfan29 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:23 am

Anyone looking for the DBS: Broly WCF figures? I have Super Saiyan God Vegeta, Gogeta, and kid Broli from volume 1. Looking to get some of the others from volume 2 or 3, maybe we can trade? If not, send me a message if you'd like to buy!
An interviewer asks, "The soundtrack in Sonic 3 has become legendary. Is it true that you worked with Michael Jackson on it?" Takashi Iizuka kills all of our hopes and dreams by replying, "You know, those are just rumors, and SEGA does not want to say anything about them. So they will forever be just rumors..." WHY!?

Badmanvegeta1991

Post by Badmanvegeta1991 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:03 pm

DBZfan29 wrote:Anyone looking for the DBS: Broly WCF figures? I have Super Saiyan God Vegeta, Gogeta, and kid Broli from volume 1. Looking to get some of the others from volume 2 or 3, maybe we can trade? If not, send me a message if you'd like to buy!
Attach pictures please

DBZfan29
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by DBZfan29 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:25 pm

Badmanvegeta1991 wrote:
DBZfan29 wrote:Anyone looking for the DBS: Broly WCF figures? I have Super Saiyan God Vegeta, Gogeta, and kid Broli from volume 1. Looking to get some of the others from volume 2 or 3, maybe we can trade? If not, send me a message if you'd like to buy!
Attach pictures please

Goku, Freeza, and Paragus not available.
An interviewer asks, "The soundtrack in Sonic 3 has become legendary. Is it true that you worked with Michael Jackson on it?" Takashi Iizuka kills all of our hopes and dreams by replying, "You know, those are just rumors, and SEGA does not want to say anything about them. So they will forever be just rumors..." WHY!?

JBoogie

Post by JBoogie » Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:30 pm

Selling my Japenese copy of DragonBall Final Bout for PS1, if anyone is interested.

" I know the odds are against me, but if there's a way to win, I'm gonna find it!
-Goku

"A strong man doesn't need to read the future, he makes his own."
-Solid Snake

ShaneisMC
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by ShaneisMC » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:48 am

As far as the north American releases go, are the original DVD singles for Bardock the Father of Goku, and History of Trunks only made in uncut format? Or are there also edited copies of the original singles? Getting VERY close to finishing my collection and I'm trying to pin everything down so I know I've got it all.

PacificOceanDub
Beyond Newbie

Post by PacificOceanDub » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:01 am

Trying to sell the first 5 Funi Steelbook Double Features. I’ll sell the whole set for $120, or individually:

Bardock/History of Trunks - $40
Dead Zone/World’s Strongest - $20
Tree of Might/Lord Slug - $30
Cooler’s Revenge/Return of Cooler - $20
Super Android 13/Bojack Unbound - $20
You shouldn’t have to (Cell.) your soul!

Captain Awesome
Patreon Supporter

Post by Captain Awesome » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:22 pm

I'm looking to sell a complete set of the Daizenshuu 1-10 and the Chozenshuu, I'm open to offers but as I live in Australia the shipping will be extremely expensive ($100+)

Badmanvegeta1991

Post by Badmanvegeta1991 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:34 am

PacificOceanDub wrote:Trying to sell the first 5 Funi Steelbook Double Features. I’ll sell the whole set for $120, or individually:

Bardock/History of Trunks - $40
Dead Zone/World’s Strongest - $20
Tree of Might/Lord Slug - $30
Cooler’s Revenge/Return of Cooler - $20
Super Android 13/Bojack Unbound - $20
Pictures?

Bardo117
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bardo117 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:20 pm

This thread became more of a request type instead of sale/trade....
El Conejo Malo

Badmanvegeta1991

Post by Badmanvegeta1991 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:05 pm

Bardo117 wrote:This thread became more of a request type instead of sale/trade....
Requests can lead to sales/trade

Chilly

Post by Chilly » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:06 am

Hello all. I have a complete set of Dragon Ball Z VIZBIG (plus the first VIZBIG of Dragon Ball) if anyone is interested.

https://ebay.us/NwYKyG

ShadowBardock89
Advanced Regular

Post by ShadowBardock89 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:56 pm

ShaneisMC wrote:As far as the north American releases go, are the original DVD singles for Bardock the Father of Goku, and History of Trunks only made in uncut format? Or are there also edited copies of the original singles? Getting VERY close to finishing my collection and I'm trying to pin everything down so I know I've got it all.
I know there is a VHS Edited version of Bardock (I have it), but I don't know about a DVD release.
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=40715&start=20#p1439892
http://dba.bn-ent.net/character/barduck.html
https://i.imgur.com/86hOk5i.gif

bigray
Beyond Newbie

Post by bigray » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:40 am

Bardo117 wrote:This thread became more of a request type instead of sale/trade....
Trading includes buying. So it's people asking to buy something

Char Aznable
Regular

Post by Char Aznable » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:20 am

Bumping sale thread because I've decided to start trying to get the R1 Dragon Boxes again. So long as they're in new or like new condition, I'm interested! I'm looking for all volumes (though I potentially MAY have Box 2 on the way via eBay, time will tell if that was legit). I don't have the money to spend on them all at once but if I can gradually pick up a box here and there, I figured I'd give it a shot. I know 2 and 4 are the hardest ones to get, so if I have 50% of the hard part done (again, potentially), I figured I'd try to get them again.

DBZimran
Beyond Newbie

Post by DBZimran » Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:56 pm

Char Aznable wrote:Bumping sale thread because I've decided to start trying to get the R1 Dragon Boxes again. So long as they're in new or like new condition, I'm interested! I'm looking for all volumes (though I potentially MAY have Box 2 on the way via eBay, time will tell if that was legit). I don't have the money to spend on them all at once but if I can gradually pick up a box here and there, I figured I'd give it a shot. I know 2 and 4 are the hardest ones to get, so if I have 50% of the hard part done (again, potentially), I figured I'd try to get them again.
I have just found a link for Dragon Box two is it this one that you purchased:
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre ... 2586039024
$55 Canadian Dollars Dbox Vol2

Definitely a good deal if it is legit.

Char Aznable
Regular

Post by Char Aznable » Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:35 pm

DBZimran wrote:
Char Aznable wrote:Bumping sale thread because I've decided to start trying to get the R1 Dragon Boxes again. So long as they're in new or like new condition, I'm interested! I'm looking for all volumes (though I potentially MAY have Box 2 on the way via eBay, time will tell if that was legit). I don't have the money to spend on them all at once but if I can gradually pick up a box here and there, I figured I'd give it a shot. I know 2 and 4 are the hardest ones to get, so if I have 50% of the hard part done (again, potentially), I figured I'd try to get them again.
I have just found a link for Dragon Box two is it this one that you purchased:
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre ... 2586039024
$55 Canadian Dollars Dbox Vol2

Definitely a good deal if it is legit.
That's the one. It's shipped via Canada Post but sadly no tracking, so I'm waiting at the edge of my seat hoping this is legit. Plus, we just moved to a new house today so I'm hoping the change of address went through and doesn't complicate things, the new owners of our old house aren't exactly friendly people. Even so almost tempted to buy another one before they're gone to maybe trade for Box 4 or 7 which are also pains to find.

Char Aznable
Regular

Post by Char Aznable » Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:27 pm

Paulo Gabriel wrote:Hi, I have Dragon Boxes 1, 3, 5, 6 and 7 if anyone is interested.
Hi! I PMed but just in case, are any of these still available?

DBZimran
Beyond Newbie

Post by DBZimran » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:26 pm

Char Aznable wrote:
Paulo Gabriel wrote:Hi, I have Dragon Boxes 1, 3, 5, 6 and 7 if anyone is interested.
Hi! I PMed but just in case, are any of these still available?
Sorry for the late reply, as of now I only have Dragon Box 5 left I am trying to sell off buddy. Everything else was on ebay and went during the time of that post.
I bought someone's set of Dragon Boxes just to get Vol 2 and sold the spares I had.
Edit: Noticed you weren't referring to my sale post I made but someone else's haha

Also let me know if your Vol 2 comes in the mail.