All-purpose Dragon Ball sale/trade thread.

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

User avatar
Gdugz
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 103
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:29 pm
Location: Ireland

Re: All-purpose Dragon Ball sale/trade thread.

Post by Gdugz » Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:59 am

Paulo Gabriel wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:09 am
Gdugz wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:17 am
I am selling the first 6 parts of dragon ball super on blu ray. Part 1 is limited jb hi-fi edition and the actual case has some minor damage from shipping. Dsics are in perfect condition.

The rest are manga Uk release all with slipcovers and in perfect condition. Open to offers.
Jb?
Yeah its an Australian retailer, they had a different cover for part one. So it is also Region B.

Paulo Gabriel
Banned
Posts: 185
Joined: Fri May 19, 2017 3:28 am

Re: All-purpose Dragon Ball sale/trade thread.

Post by Paulo Gabriel » Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:47 am

Gdugz wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:59 am
Paulo Gabriel wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:09 am
Gdugz wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:17 am
I am selling the first 6 parts of dragon ball super on blu ray. Part 1 is limited jb hi-fi edition and the actual case has some minor damage from shipping. Dsics are in perfect condition.

The rest are manga Uk release all with slipcovers and in perfect condition. Open to offers.
Jb?
Yeah its an Australian retailer, they had a different cover for part one. So it is also Region B.
I did not know that. Thanks for the info!

Paulo Gabriel
Banned
Posts: 185
Joined: Fri May 19, 2017 3:28 am

Re: All-purpose Dragon Ball sale/trade thread.

Post by Paulo Gabriel » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:18 am

Paulo Gabriel wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:38 am
Hi, I have the US DBoxes volumes 1, 5, 6 and 7 for sale. I am selling each for $30, plus shipping.

PM me if interested.
I only have Boxes 5, 6 and 7 for sale now, and the price has gone up to $40 (each), plus shipping of course.

Shoot me a PM if interested.

Paulo Gabriel
Banned
Posts: 185
Joined: Fri May 19, 2017 3:28 am

Re: All-purpose Dragon Ball sale/trade thread.

Post by Paulo Gabriel » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:30 pm

Paulo Gabriel wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:18 am
Paulo Gabriel wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:38 am
Hi, I have the US DBoxes volumes 1, 5, 6 and 7 for sale. I am selling each for $30, plus shipping.

PM me if interested.
I only have Boxes 5, 6 and 7 for sale now, and the price has gone up to $40 (each), plus shipping of course.

Shoot me a PM if interested.
I forgot to mention that now I am selling the boxes only individually. I don't accept 2 or more at once.

Thanks.

User avatar
Vidsigma
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:59 pm

Re: All-purpose Dragon Ball sale/trade thread.

Post by Vidsigma » Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:28 pm

Does anyone by chance have a copy of the "Frieza: Clash" DVD that they're willing to part with for an affordable price? Having trouble finding anything other than the VHS on eBay.

User avatar
MrSatan2099
Not-So-Newbie
Posts: 56
Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:42 pm
Location: Kentucky
Contact:

Re: All-purpose Dragon Ball sale/trade thread.

Post by MrSatan2099 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:49 pm

I'm looking to fill in some gaps in my collection of the old Irwin toyline, I need Bardock, Goten, Super Buu, and Tapion from the early AB Reissues. I'm also on the lookout for Nappa and Garlic Jr. from their early original sculpts. I'd actually prefer them loose, as long as they'e in good condition. PM Me if you have anything available!

Paulo Gabriel
Banned
Posts: 185
Joined: Fri May 19, 2017 3:28 am

Re: All-purpose Dragon Ball sale/trade thread.

Post by Paulo Gabriel » Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:36 am

Paulo Gabriel wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:30 pm
Paulo Gabriel wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:18 am
Paulo Gabriel wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:38 am
Hi, I have the US DBoxes volumes 1, 5, 6 and 7 for sale. I am selling each for $30, plus shipping.

PM me if interested.
I only have Boxes 5, 6 and 7 for sale now, and the price has gone up to $40 (each), plus shipping of course.

Shoot me a PM if interested.
I forgot to mention that now I am selling the boxes only individually. I don't accept 2 or more at once.

Thanks.
OK, last update for now. I should also have said that I am shipping from Brazil, so the shipping costs are somewhat higher than a typical, say, ''USA-to-USA'' transaction. Thanks again!!!

User avatar
Planetnamek
OMG CRAZY REG
Posts: 833
Joined: Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:54 pm

Re: All-purpose Dragon Ball sale/trade thread.

Post by Planetnamek » Sun Jan 31, 2021 11:53 pm

Selling the uncut VHS of Frieza Transformation, if you've got a working VCR and want to see the original version of season 3 this is a much more cost-effective way of doing so then buying the overly pricey DVD:http://www.ebay.com/itm/274657676158?ss ... 1555.l2649
"Why run away from something you're not afraid of?" - Goku

User avatar
Planetnamek
OMG CRAZY REG
Posts: 833
Joined: Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:54 pm

Re: All-purpose Dragon Ball sale/trade thread.

Post by Planetnamek » Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:18 pm

Put in a new listing for my item as I wanted to change it from an auction to fixed price:http://www.ebay.com/itm/274668492178?ss ... 1555.l2649
"Why run away from something you're not afraid of?" - Goku

User avatar
Planetnamek
OMG CRAZY REG
Posts: 833
Joined: Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:54 pm

Re: All-purpose Dragon Ball sale/trade thread.

Post by Planetnamek » Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:31 am

Selling another uncut DBZ VHS- Frieza Transformation:https://www.ebay.com/itm/274678304472
"Why run away from something you're not afraid of?" - Goku

User avatar
Planetnamek
OMG CRAZY REG
Posts: 833
Joined: Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:54 pm

Re: All-purpose Dragon Ball sale/trade thread.

Post by Planetnamek » Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:21 pm

Selling the Frieza - Death of a Prince DVD single:https://www.ebay.com/itm/274690070919
"Why run away from something you're not afraid of?" - Goku

User avatar
Planetnamek
OMG CRAZY REG
Posts: 833
Joined: Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:54 pm

Re: All-purpose Dragon Ball sale/trade thread.

Post by Planetnamek » Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:39 pm

Selling another uncut tape- Frieza Clash:https://www.ebay.com/itm/274690244310

Looks like i'm the only person on Ebay with the uncut version.
"Why run away from something you're not afraid of?" - Goku

User avatar
Planetnamek
OMG CRAZY REG
Posts: 833
Joined: Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:54 pm

Re: All-purpose Dragon Ball sale/trade thread.

Post by Planetnamek » Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:12 pm

Selling the original 2002 DVD release of Cooler's Revenge:https://www.ebay.com/itm/274703241191
"Why run away from something you're not afraid of?" - Goku

User avatar
Planetnamek
OMG CRAZY REG
Posts: 833
Joined: Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:54 pm

Re: All-purpose Dragon Ball sale/trade thread.

Post by Planetnamek » Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:04 pm

Selling DVD single Frieza Desperation: https://www.ebay.com/itm/274705675401
"Why run away from something you're not afraid of?" - Goku

Post Reply