All-purpose Dragon Ball sale/trade thread.

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Chilly

Re: All-purpose Dragon Ball sale/trade thread.

Post by Chilly » Thu May 02, 2019 12:34 pm

Paulo Gabriel wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 12:05 pm
Chilly wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:34 pm Edit (05-01-19)
I have DBZ Kai Part 1, 3, 5 & 6 on Blu-ray for any interested parties. I won't list these on eBay to keep costs low and to offer members here a better deal (I'll be using PayPal directly). And, at this time, I'm only shipping to the US or Canada. Open to negotiating if offer is reasonable.

[cut]

Also have Kai Parts (1-8) on DVD:

[cut]
Do you sell Part 4 separately?
If you mean the DVD set, Part 4 is combined with Part 3 as the Walmart bundles sold them together. Can't really separate those. I don't have Part 4 on Blu-ray unfortunately. Did you mean Part 3 on Blu-ray?

Paulo Gabriel
Banned

Post by Paulo Gabriel » Sat May 04, 2019 1:34 pm

Chilly wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 12:34 pm
I have DBZ Kai Part 1, 3, 5 & 6 on Blu-ray for any interested parties. I won't list these on eBay to keep costs low and to offer members here a better deal (I'll be using PayPal directly). And, at this time, I'm only shipping to the US or Canada. Open to negotiating if offer is reasonable.

[cut]

[cut]
If you mean the DVD set, Part 4 is combined with Part 3 as the Walmart bundles sold them together. Can't really separate those. I don't have Part 4 on Blu-ray unfortunately. Did you mean Part 3 on Blu-ray?
No I meant Part 4 because that's the only one I don't have with the Yamamoto score. Your's are with the Yamamato score, right?

Tylerman29
Beyond Newbie

Post by Tylerman29 » Sat May 04, 2019 1:52 pm

I'm looking to buy Level 1.2 for a reasonable price complete with slip. Recently scored 1.1 for less than $40.
DB, Z, and GT subbed are my "canon".
SSJ4 > Any transformation in Super.

Chilly

Post by Chilly » Sat May 04, 2019 1:54 pm

Paulo Gabriel wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 1:34 pm
Chilly wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 12:34 pm

No I meant Part 4 because that's the only one I don't have with the Yamamoto score. Your's are with the Yamamato score, right?
Yes, the DVD bundle of Parts 3 & 4 have the Yamamoto score. I checked when I first got them. But, at this time, I don't want to separate them from the whole set. Sorry. I gave it some thought, but I'd rather sell them as a lot.

Raijinsou

Post by Raijinsou » Mon May 06, 2019 10:37 am

Hi guys, I am selling my 7 US Dragon Boxes in near-mint condition. I'll post the link to my imageshack folder down below. PM me for more information and/or pictures.

I have only used them once in all the time that I have owned them and always treated them with great care. The booklets and boxes are in as good condition as they can get.

Price: $800
Shipping: I guess I can ship worldwide, but I have to ask my postal office for the amount depending on where you live. I ship them from the Netherlands so that's Western Europe. You can also come and pick them up if you want :wink: .

https://imageshack.com/a/Tjso/1

I took the pictures as fairly as I could. The DVD's are region 1 and 4.

ShaneisMC
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by ShaneisMC » Mon May 06, 2019 12:43 pm

Anybody happen to have some DBGT UNCUT VHS? I'm looking for Lost Episodes 2, and 4. And then from the regular tapes numbered from 1-15 I'm needing #5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 13, 14, and 15. The only EDITED tape i'm missing is the super rare Lost Episodes 3 with the correct spine art with Goku on it.

Raijinsou

Post by Raijinsou » Tue May 07, 2019 6:36 am

Raijinsou wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 10:37 am Hi guys, I am selling my 7 US Dragon Boxes in near-mint condition. I'll post the link to my imageshack folder down below. PM me for more information and/or pictures.

I have only used them once in all the time that I have owned them and always treated them with great care. The booklets and boxes are in as good condition as they can get.

Shipping: I guess I can ship worldwide, but I have to ask my postal office for the amount depending on where you live. I ship them from the Netherlands so that's Western Europe. You can also come and pick them up if you want :wink: .

Here is a preview of one of the boxes.

JohnnyCashKami
Temporarily Banned

Post by JohnnyCashKami » Tue May 07, 2019 7:22 am

Raijinsou wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 6:36 am
Raijinsou wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 10:37 am Hi guys, I am selling my 7 US Dragon Boxes in near-mint condition. I'll post the link to my imageshack folder down below. PM me for more information and/or pictures.

Huh, ImageShack still exists.

Say, is that Box 7 sized correctly or bigger than the rest? Just curious because most were apparently made with the wrong dimensions but not a big deal.

Raijinsou

Post by Raijinsou » Thu May 09, 2019 9:09 am

JohnnyCashKami wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 7:22 am

Huh, ImageShack still exists.

Say, is that Box 7 sized correctly or bigger than the rest? Just curious because most were apparently made with the wrong dimensions but not a big deal.
It is sized exactly the same as the other six.

LettuceJUMP
Beyond Newbie

Post by LettuceJUMP » Sat May 11, 2019 1:00 pm

I recently bought 1-5 but would be interested in 6 and 7 if you would split up.
Please message me if you can.

Lance Freeman
Beyond Newbie

Post by Lance Freeman » Sun May 12, 2019 11:08 am

If you're willing to split, I need 2 and 4.

Raijinsou

Post by Raijinsou » Sun May 12, 2019 5:53 pm

Well this is a pickle. Of course I would rather sell all of it at once but... If another person is willing to take another box I would be willing to split up and sell the boxes individually. But I'm scared that I'll never be able to sell all of them in a short time if I sell them individually.

So to recap: you guys want 2,4,6 and 7.

If anyone wants one of 1,3 or 5 I would be willing to sell them individually.

Travis Touchdown
Regular

Post by Travis Touchdown » Sun May 12, 2019 11:02 pm

(image cut)

(image cut)
What are you wanting for the Kai DVDs?

I have all of Kai on Blu-ray, however my front room tv has recently decided it doesn’t like Blu-rays anymore. Strangest thing. It still likes DVDs though.
"Hey girlfriend, why don't you throw a few more punches? Afraid you might break a nail or somethin?"
Ken - Street Fighter II

Raijinsou

Post by Raijinsou » Tue May 14, 2019 6:34 am

Raijinsou wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 5:53 pm Well this is a pickle. Of course I would rather sell all of it at once but... If another person is willing to take another box I would be willing to split up and sell the boxes individually. But I'm scared that I'll never be able to sell all of them in a short time if I sell them individually.

Guys, a quick Dragon Box UPDATE:

I just sold box 1, 2 and 4. So the remaining boxes are: 3, 5, 6 and 7. If you need more information P.M. me. The single boxes go for $150 a piece.

Chilly

Post by Chilly » Wed May 15, 2019 2:13 am

Travis Touchdown wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 11:02 pm

(image cut)

(image cut)
What are you wanting for the Kai DVDs?

I have all of Kai on Blu-ray, however my front room tv has recently decided it doesn’t like Blu-rays anymore. Strangest thing. It still likes DVDs though.
I actually sold these on the 8th of this month. Sorry friend. :(

Travis Touchdown
Regular

Post by Travis Touchdown » Wed May 15, 2019 9:19 am

That’s cool. No worries. I can get the Kai DVDs really cheap if I go with the season sets but I just really want the Yamamoto score that I’m used to.
"Hey girlfriend, why don't you throw a few more punches? Afraid you might break a nail or somethin?"
Ken - Street Fighter II

Raijinsou

Post by Raijinsou » Wed May 15, 2019 11:08 am

Raijinsou wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 6:34 am
Raijinsou wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 5:53 pm Well this is a pickle. Of course I would rather sell all of it at once but... If another person is willing to take another box I would be willing to split up and sell the boxes individually. But I'm scared that I'll never be able to sell all of them in a short time if I sell them individually.

Guys, a quick Dragon Box UPDATE:

I just sold box 1, 2 and 4. So the remaining boxes are: 3, 5, 6 and 7. If you need more information P.M. me. The single boxes go for $150 a piece.
Another quick UPDATE guys.

Box 7 has also been sold (as well as 1, 2 and 4).

I now have: Box 3, 5 and 6.

Tylerman29
Beyond Newbie

Post by Tylerman29 » Wed May 15, 2019 12:19 pm

Still looking to buy Level 1.2 hmu.
DB, Z, and GT subbed are my "canon".
SSJ4 > Any transformation in Super.

eledoremassis02
I Live Here

Post by eledoremassis02 » Fri May 17, 2019 4:36 pm

Image Image Image

BOG first pressing basic ed. Like new w/ obi 35usd shipped in US 😎

ScholarGohan
Beyond Newbie

Post by ScholarGohan » Sat May 18, 2019 6:46 pm