All-purpose Dragon Ball sale/trade thread.

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Drayenko
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Re: All-purpose Dragon Ball sale/trade thread.

Post by Drayenko » Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:26 pm

Sorry for the double post but here:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/153441513331

The BluRay Movies from TOEI. As good as new. Literally the only thing they are missing is the paper that wraps the cases, which you would tear off immediately after buying, anyway.
If you'd like more pictures or anything, feel free to let me know.

BTW, I also have the American Dragon Boxes. They are in beautiful condition too. How much are people willing to give for all of them?

Again, no international shipping.

sangofe
Kicks it Old-School

Post by sangofe » Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:20 am

Drayenko wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:26 pm Sorry for the double post but here:

The BluRay Movies from TOEI. As good as new. Literally the only thing they are missing is the paper that wraps the cases, which you would tear off immediately after buying, anyway.

BTW, I also have the American Dragon Boxes. They are in beautiful condition too. How much are people willing to give for all of them?

Not that I'm interested in any of these but why won't you send internationaly if the seller pays the shipping?

Drayenko
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Drayenko » Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:23 am

I guess I could come to an agreement :P.

SSJJezter
Beyond Newbie

Post by SSJJezter » Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:40 am

It's finally time to say goodbye to my Dragon Boxes.

I've been trying for years to complete my collection, but I've accepted it's not happening so I've decided it's time to sell the ones I have – Dragon Boxes 1,4,5,6 and 7. PM me with any offers, I am happy to sell them separately or all together or whatever you want. I'd rather ship to the UK, but I'm open to shipping internationally too - we'd have to come to some sort of agreement on splitting the cost of shipping.

Box 4 has a bit of damage on the disc casing inside, but other than that all the boxes are in great condition. I can provide pictures if needed, of course.

Char Aznable
Regular

Post by Char Aznable » Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:47 am

SSJJezter wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:40 am It's finally time to say goodbye to my Dragon Boxes.

I've been trying for years to complete my collection, but I've accepted it's not happening so I've decided it's time to sell the ones I have – Dragon Boxes 1,4,5,6 and 7. PM me with any offers, I am happy to sell them separately or all together or whatever you want. I'd rather ship to the UK, but I'm open to shipping internationally too - we'd have to come to some sort of agreement on splitting the cost of shipping.

Box 4 has a bit of damage on the disc casing inside, but other than that all the boxes are in great condition. I can provide pictures if needed, of course.
Box 3 is probably the easiest one to find, and Box 2 does have occasional deals every once in awhile, you just need to keep looking or just bite the bullet. You do have already 4 and 7 which are probably the other two most difficult ones to get. I would keep at it but it’s your choice, of course.

As someone that used to have Boxes 1-6 years ago because I bought them as they came out, and then sold them because I thought the same as you - I was never going to get Box 7 - only to regret it and just buy a set for $1k years later (kicking myself the entire way) I would say definitely rethink it, your attitude may change in a few years.

SSJJezter
Beyond Newbie

Post by SSJJezter » Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:05 am

Char Aznable wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:47 am
SSJJezter wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:40 am It's finally time to say goodbye to my Dragon Boxes.

Box 3 is probably the easiest one to find, and Box 2 does have occasional deals every once in awhile, you just need to keep looking or just bite the bullet. You do have already 4 and 7 which are probably the other two most difficult ones to get. I would keep at it but it’s your choice, of course.

As someone that used to have Boxes 1-6 years ago because I bought them as they came out, and then sold them because I thought the same as you - I was never going to get Box 7 - only to regret it and just buy a set for $1k years later (kicking myself the entire way) I would say definitely rethink it, your attitude may change in a few years.
Appreciate that mate, but this is something that has been a long time coming, not something that I've made a snap decision on. I'm certain that I want to sell now after ages trying to be sure.

SuperSaiyaManZ94
I Live Here

Post by SuperSaiyaManZ94 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:29 am

SSJJezter wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:05 am
Char Aznable wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:47 am

Appreciate that mate, but this is something that has been a long time coming, not something that I've made a snap decision on. I'm certain that I want to sell now after ages trying to be sure.
I'm in a similar boat as you, though i currently have Boxes 1,2,3,5 and 6 so that leaves just 4 and 7. At this point i am considering saving up and setting aside some money over time then eventually going for a complete set sometime down the line. It's going to be a slow process for sure but will be worth it in the end.
DB collection related goals as of now:

1.) Find decent priced copy of Dragon Box Z Vol. 4 (Done)

2.) Collect rest of manga

3.) Get rest of Daizenshuu (2-7)

Chilly

Post by Chilly » Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:03 am

Forgive my ignorance but did those Blu ray TOEI movie sets include English subtitles?

Forte224
Advanced Regular

Post by Forte224 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:04 am

Chilly wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:03 am

Forgive my ignorance but did those Blu ray TOEI movie sets include English subtitles?
I can answer that. No, they did not.

Chilly

Post by Chilly » Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:06 am

Forte224 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:04 am
Chilly wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:03 am

I can answer that. No, they did not.
I see. Thank you. My memory is a bit fuzzy, I thought some of the recent TOEI DBZ releases had English subtitles. Guess not. :lol:

Drayenko
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Drayenko » Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:11 am

Chilly wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:06 am I thought some of the recent TOEI DBZ releases had English subtitles. Guess not. :lol:
As far as I know, the only "recent" (Asian) release that had English subtitles was the Battle of Gods Chinese release, and I don't know who published that. Anything directly from TOEI (Japan) will most likely be all in Japanese.

bigray
Beyond Newbie

Post by bigray » Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:54 am

I'm heart broken that i didnt see this listing! https://www.ebay.com/itm/PILA-1336A-Dra ... 7675.l2557

if anyone has this laser disc for sale and also the worlds strongest, please PM me.

thanks!

Chilly

Post by Chilly » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:01 pm

Another batch of stuff I'm selling. I have a listing for the Dragon Ball manga singles (volumes 1-16) and the Dragon Ball Z singles (1-26). The Dragon Ball set is in very good condition while the Z volumes are near mint. Most of the Z volumes still have the shrink wrap on them. Trying to downgrade my DB collection even though I do like these very much. As a college grad student it's a little tough to maintain a decent collection (at least for the near future).

Dragon Ball (vol. 1-16):
https://www.ebay.com/itm/264277054158

Dragon Ball Z (vol. 1-26):
https://www.ebay.com/itm/264277041118

Drayenko
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Drayenko » Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:25 pm

Here we go:

American Dragon Boxes.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/153450659285

I'll just copy the eBay description:

'All 7 American Dragon Boxes.

These babes have been treated with care and respect ever since I got them. I bought them as they were coming out since 2010.

They are in great condition. In fact, I have only watched Box 7. So, they really are like new.
The only negative thing I could point to is box one, as you can see in one of the pictures where there's a standing box, the edges have worn out with time. But then again, nothing too bad.

I will also include the original "for Hardcore fans" paper ads. As shown in one of the pictures.

And there's nothing else I can think of... Ask me anything else you'd to know or if you want more pictures. I'll gladly take them.'

These are honestly in beautiful condition. There reason I'm selling them is because I know Japanese and The Japanese Boxes are everything I need from the series :P.

Oh, also:

TOEI Animation 80s-90s Boys Mook.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/153450661290

sayian_nation_
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by sayian_nation_ » Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:31 pm

Haven't posted here in a while! How's everyone doing! Just came by to let you know I do have many Dragonball products for sale on my eBay if anyone is interested in checking them out. Along with other items such as manga, anime or bluray/dvd sets. If you have any questions feel free to message me. I will not go through PayPal, strictly eBay. link is down below

https://www.ebay.com/usr/northern_lights00

Captain Awesome
Patreon Supporter

Post by Captain Awesome » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:01 pm

Anyone interested in the Madman releases of the ocean group episodes? postage from Australia might be a little steep though.

Drayenko
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Drayenko » Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:42 pm

Movies animanga. Moviemanga? Whatever.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/153460928174?s ... 1555.l2649

I have other things listed, so check out my page.

Chilly

Post by Chilly » Wed May 01, 2019 8:34 pm

Edit (05-01-19)
I have DBZ Kai Part 1, 3, 5 & 6 on Blu-ray for any interested parties. I won't list these on eBay to keep costs low and to offer members here a better deal (I'll be using PayPal directly). And, at this time, I'm only shipping to the US or Canada. Open to negotiating if offer is reasonable.

Also have Kai Parts (1-8) on DVD:

Char Aznable
Regular

Post by Char Aznable » Thu May 02, 2019 9:40 am

I've auto re-listed these several times now with no interest so I'll also be open to offers on here. I have two each of GT box sets 1 and 3. The discs are in relatively good condition, any scratches that may be present are minor and I've tested them too. The boxes have some wear but not too bad.

I also have extra copies of blue bricks 1, 3, and 4 (no inserts) if anyone's interested. I also have #5, but the box itself is damaged, the discs are fine though. Speaking of Dragon Ball, I also have some individual Dragon Ball saga volumes but I need to go through my stuff to figure out which ones. Those will be listed likely next week.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/akiratakamedo/ ... pg=&_from=

Paulo Gabriel
Banned

Post by Paulo Gabriel » Thu May 02, 2019 12:05 pm

Chilly wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:34 pm Edit (05-01-19)
I have DBZ Kai Part 1, 3, 5 & 6 on Blu-ray for any interested parties. I won't list these on eBay to keep costs low and to offer members here a better deal (I'll be using PayPal directly). And, at this time, I'm only shipping to the US or Canada. Open to negotiating if offer is reasonable.

Also have Kai Parts (1-8) on DVD:

Do you sell Part 4 separately?