All-purpose Dragon Ball sale/trade thread.

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Fizzer
Advanced Regular

All-purpose Dragon Ball sale/trade thread.

Post by Fizzer » Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:06 pm

I thought, since we get quite a few threads made by people who are selling merchandise, it would be good to have a thread where everyone can list their items for sale and trade, and which anyone who is looking to buy something can turn to. I've done a few searches and couldn't find one, but if one does already exist, then I apologise.

I'm going to be listing some things of my own, but I'll keep them out of this initial post.

Guidelines for making this thread as good as possible:

-Provide at least one photo of each item being sold/offered for trade.

-Use spoiler tags for large photos.

-Describe in detail any damage or defects (eg. squashed/missing slipcovers)

-Specify your country and where you are willing to deliver to.

-You can state prices in any currency, but if you are willing to ship outside of your own country and do not use US$, it would be good to provide an approximate price in US$. Exchange rates vary but the current price should suffice as an approximate.

-If you want to trade, give some indication about what you are or are not willing to trade for.

-If an item has been sold, here or elsewhere, please mark it as SOLD in your original post.

-Please don't make new posts advertising the same item, unless you are announcing a price change or similar, in which case you should link or quote your original post. Make new posts if you are putting up new items.

-Arrange delivery and payment via personal messages. If you prefer to link to a listing on another site, such as an eBay auction, that's okay too.

-As we all know, Kanzenshuu doesn't promote bootlegging.

-Remember that this is an informal environment, not Amazon.

-If you think of anything else that should be a guideline, let me know. Mods, please edit these guidelines if you see fit.

Have fun! :)

eledoremassis02
I Live Here

Re: All-purpose Dragon Ball sale/trade thread.

Post by eledoremassis02 » Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:59 pm

This is a great Idea! I have a few things up on ebay now http://www.ebay.com/sch/eledoremassis02 ... pg=&_from=
If there anything else I might want to trade then I'll defiantly post it here :D I think this will help people not get there sale items lost with other threads.

Edit: Is posting ebay links ok? :oops:

dbboxkaifan
Banned

Post by dbboxkaifan » Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:35 pm

Dragon Ball GT: Boxset Collection - No Discs

Dragon Ball Z Kai: Part One (DVD) - Brand new factory sealed
Dragon Ball Z Kai: Part Five (BD) - Used in Excellent Condition
Dragon Ball Z Kai: Part Eight (BD) - Used in Excellent Condition

Although this is UK-only the price is negotiable and I'll check how much it'd cost to ship the Kai DVD/BD to Europe/US but DBGT boxes are just too much.
FUNimation 2015 Releases I want:
- Kai 2.0 on Blu-ray

Fizzer
Advanced Regular

Post by Fizzer » Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:05 pm

eledoremassis02 wrote:This is a great Idea! I have a few things up on ebay now http://www.ebay.com/sch/eledoremassis02 ... pg=&_from=
If there anything else I might want to trade then I'll defiantly post it here :D I think this will help people not get there sale items lost with other threads.

Edit: Is posting ebay links ok? :oops:
Yes, of course :)

I like the look of the Ginyu and Freeza sets. I'll have to see if I can raise the money for those ;)
-------------------------------------------------------

I'm selling some things from the UK. I'll post to the UK by a standard service for free, and worldwide if you pay for postage.

Japanese Full Colour Comics - Saiyan arc. SOLD

Japanese Full Colour Comics - Freeza arc. SOLD

Dragon Ball - The Complete Illustrations. SOLD

Pioneer The Saiyan Conflict box set. £30 (~$49)
The slipcase is worn at the corners as you can see in the picture, but structurally rigid. The individual DVD boxes all look great and contain their leaflet things, some of the discs have light scratches visible when held at certain angles to light, though these don't affect playback.

Pioneer Ocean dub DVD singles. £2 each. (~$3) Destruction £1.50
The boxes all look great, considering how old these things are. There's nothing but a small amount of dirt. There's some light scratching of some of these discs, but it doesn't affect playback. The worst offender by far is Destruction, which is photographed below. Every DVD has it's leaflet inside the box.

The Namek Saga Ocean dub - box only. £4 (~$6)
Structurally in tact, with worn corners and price stickers.

Funimation Dragon Boxes Z, 1-7. SOLD

For trades, I'm interested in Funimation singles, DBZ blu-rays, Neko Majin, TV Anime Guides, Super Exciting Guides and interesting merchandise like CDs :P
Maybe the orange bricks :P
Last edited by Fizzer on Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:10 pm, edited 4 times in total.

eledoremassis02
I Live Here

Post by eledoremassis02 » Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:29 am

Dang I have the singles that also make up Dragon Box 4. If I wasnt moving and could use the money, I'd trade for Dbox four lol. However, if you can buy the Frieza singles off my ebay if you wanted too feel free :P. I'll hold onto the Android-Perfect Cell singles untill I get the Dragon Box singles and if your still interested maybe I can sell those to you/trade at a future date :D

Fizzer
Advanced Regular

Post by Fizzer » Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:49 am

eledoremassis02 wrote:Dang I have the singles that also make up Dragon Box 4. If I wasnt moving and could use the money, I'd trade for Dbox four lol. However, if you can buy the Freeza singles off my ebay if you wanted too feel free :P. I'll hold onto the Android-Perfect Cell singles untill I get the Dragon Box singles and if your still interested maybe I can sell those to you/trade at a future date :D
I wouldn't want to split up my Dboxes just yet, but funnily I have a spare Dbox 4 because I won two separate auctions for it. I haven't listed it here at the moment because it's currently central to a complex situation.

On your listing for the singles, it says "Import charges: $20.54 (amount confirmed at checkout)", separate to the shipping. I haven't seen this on eBay before. Do you know what it is?

dbboxkaifan
Banned

Post by dbboxkaifan » Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:06 am

Fizzer wrote:On your listing for the singles, it says "Import charges: $20.54 (amount confirmed at checkout)", separate to the shipping. I haven't seen this on eBay before. Do you know what it is?
I'm thinking that's customs fee which I remember having dealt with on an eBay US purchase.

If the price isn't shown anywhere outside then they'll let it pass without a fee otherwise you're forced to pay around £10 to 15 or more.
- Kai 2.0 on Blu-ray

Shnuki
Beyond Newbie

Post by Shnuki » Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:09 am

Fizzer wrote:On your listing for the singles, it says "Import charges: $20.54 (amount confirmed at checkout)", separate to the shipping. I haven't seen this on eBay before. Do you know what it is?
Some third-party company (Pitney Bows, I think) takes care of shipping the package to another country. They pay all the possible import taxes, so you don't have to worry about them. I don't know how strict the customs house is in your country, but in Poland, the taxes are given rather randomly, even when the price range is much higher than the set limit (€22?), and because of that, if I have a choice, I select the seller that ships the standard way.

JEFFMAN219
Regular

Post by JEFFMAN219 » Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:15 am

Hey guys I'm currently trying to sell my Dragon Box 3 and 5 on kijiji for Canada only. Here are the links.

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell ... Z560143250
http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell ... Z561661734

The Dragon Box 3 has a little scrap near the edge of the box and the Dragon Box five has a scratch on the side of the box.

eledoremassis02
I Live Here

Post by eledoremassis02 » Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:00 pm

Fizzer wrote: On your listing for the singles, it says "Import charges: $20.54 (amount confirmed at checkout)", separate to the shipping. I haven't seen this on eBay before. Do you know what it is?
I'd assume it's an import fee o_O I didnt add one but I guess ebay generated one?

Fizzer
Advanced Regular

Post by Fizzer » Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:05 pm

eledoremassis02 wrote:
Fizzer wrote: On your listing for the singles, it says "Import charges: $20.54 (amount confirmed at checkout)", separate to the shipping. I haven't seen this on eBay before. Do you know what it is?
I'd assume it's an import fee o_O I didnt add one but I guess ebay generated one?
Well I've been hit with import fees before, but they're fairly random add to whether you get them or not, and nothing to do with the site that you buy from. It might just be a prediction of what the import fee "would", but it sounds from what others said like it could be some sort of pre-paid fee.

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:14 pm

I have DBZKai Season 2 Blu-Ray (among other non-db related stuff) if any one is interested:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/141186730706? ... 1558.l2649

nicolas_3d
Beyond Newbie

Post by nicolas_3d » Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:57 pm

i'm selling the japanese dragon box singles THE MOVIES DVDs only, no boxes. I'm asking 80$ for Canada and USA buyers (shipping included with tracking number)
These DVDs are in japanese, they have no subtitles, you need a DVD player or computer that can plays discs from other regions.

13 MOVIES IN ALL

Fizzer
Advanced Regular

Post by Fizzer » Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:11 pm

eledoremassis02, did the singles sell or did the auction time out?

dbboxkaifan
Banned

Post by dbboxkaifan » Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:35 pm

Fizzer wrote:eledoremassis02, did the singles sell or did the auction time out?
If you mean his GT Singles' covers he's relisted them here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dragon-Ball-GT- ... 338ace3cbb

The discs sure are worth getting but the DVD cases are a waste of space.
- Kai 2.0 on Blu-ray

Fizzer
Advanced Regular

Post by Fizzer » Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:41 pm

I meant the Ginyu/Freeza saga ones. I was interested in them before but now I have funds :P

eledoremassis02
I Live Here

Post by eledoremassis02 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:38 pm

Fizzer wrote:I meant the Ginyu/Freeza saga ones. I was interested in them before but now I have funds :P
Ahhhh! They sold a few days ago!!! :(
dbboxkaifan wrote:
Aint that the truth. However, I'm not sure if I'm ever gonna get rid of these cover art lol

Fizzer
Advanced Regular

Post by Fizzer » Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:46 pm

eledoremassis02 wrote:
Fizzer wrote:I meant the Ginyu/Freeza saga ones. I was interested in them before but now I have funds :P
Ahhhh! They sold a few days ago!!! :(
dbboxkaifan wrote:
Aint that the truth. However, I'm not sure if I'm ever gonna get rid of these cover art lol
I'll find others, glad you sold them :D

nicolas_3d
Beyond Newbie

Post by nicolas_3d » Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:39 pm

I'm selling ALL the replacement dvd booklet cases for the Dragon Boxes 1,3,4,5,6,7. When I say Booklet cases I mean what you see in the following picture. I haven't photographed all of them, just two or three to show you guys what i'm talking about.
There are 2 of them per Dragon box, so in total you would be getting 12 of them (since I have 6 dragon boxes)

eledoremassis02
I Live Here

Post by eledoremassis02 » Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:02 pm

what would the prices be for those? I might be interetsed in the books