All-purpose Dragon Ball sale/trade thread.

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Captain Awesome
Patreon Supporter

Re: All-purpose Dragon Ball sale/trade thread.

Post by Captain Awesome » Tue May 03, 2016 12:12 am

I reduced the prices and I'll throw in the Trunks and Bardock Special selection dvd with Dragon Boxes 1-7 :)
Captain Awesome wrote:Welcome to Captain Awesome's on the verge of financial ruin clear-out sale!

Prices are negotiable, I wanted the community to take a stab before I threw everything up on Ebay and as such everything is more or less well under the prices you'll find there. I'm not willing to split up Dboxes 1-7, but other than that I'm open to discounting things that you guys want to bundle together.

Payment is via Paypal only, I'm located in Australia so there are international shipping prices to consider, however if you're in Australia, postage is free.

Hit up the spoiler tags for images! :)

Dragon Box 1-7: $600 + shipping AND I will throw in the Jump Special Selection dvd (The Japanese re-release of the Bardock and Trunks special!)
Dragon Box vol 6 sealed $100 +shipping
Japanese Dragon Box Z 2 +Dragonbook: $150 USD +shipping (this one has some sun damage but the discs are in good condition)
Dragon Ball complete set of original 2 disc releases + Movies $75 USD shipped SOLD
Dragon Ball GT complete Madman release +TV special: $35 USD +shipping (not pictured)
Dragon Ball Z Blu Ray Movies and specials: $70 USD SOLD
Last edited by Captain Awesome on Fri May 06, 2016 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

thejeremymenace
Beyond Newbie

Post by thejeremymenace » Wed May 04, 2016 12:22 am

I'm looking for Blu-ray slipcovers for parts 1 through 6 of Dragon Ball Z Kai. Anyone have any that they'd be willing to part with?

Also looking for Pioneer Saiyan/Namek boxes. Will pay around $50-60 for each in good condition.
Last edited by thejeremymenace on Thu May 05, 2016 10:14 am, edited 3 times in total.
デデーン
Twitter: @gravitypriest
Dragon Radar ~ Subtitles for the Dragon Box Thread | Download | Source
Dragon Ball dialogue bot @dbz_ebooks | Thread | Source

DBZfan29
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by DBZfan29 » Wed May 04, 2016 1:45 pm

Everything is still available. I've also got the V Jump issues featuring Episode of Bardock (original version without the extra pages) if anyone is interested. Really need the money and offers are welcome. Thanks!
An interviewer asks, "The soundtrack in Sonic 3 has become legendary. Is it true that you worked with Michael Jackson on it?" Takashi Iizuka kills all of our hopes and dreams by replying, "You know, those are just rumors, and SEGA does not want to say anything about them. So they will forever be just rumors..." WHY!?

eledoremassis02
I Live Here

Post by eledoremassis02 » Thu May 05, 2016 12:01 pm

SecondNeoyk

Post by SecondNeoyk » Sat May 07, 2016 5:32 pm

Selling my Rock The Dragon Edition on Ebay.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/322092131787? ... 1555.l2649

Looking for around £200/$300 + postage, will ship worldwide.
Last edited by SecondNeoyk on Sun May 08, 2016 6:06 pm, edited 6 times in total.

SonEric84
Banned

Post by SonEric84 » Sat May 07, 2016 7:03 pm

I'm in a tight spot financially and I'm really looking to get rid of this stuff! I'm open to offers if you see something you like.

I've got a few extra singles for the Dragon Ball GT themes. Dan Dan and Sabitsuita Machine Gun de Ima o Uchinukō. They're in great shape, they definitely do not look their age. Also pictured are two singles from DEEN. Neither of them are "Hitorijanai", but I included them just in case anyone would be interested.

Looking to get $15 each for the GT singles, and I may throw in a DEEN single for an extra $5 if you want.

Dragon Ball DX Girls Figure Bulma $30

Dragon Ball DX Girls Figure Lunch $30

A couple of more items for sale:

$4 each. Just extra copies laying around that I have no use for.

Daizenshuu 4 - $30 - It's in pretty good condition. As you can see in the picture there is a slight stain on the top of the back cover. Poster is intact and all pages are excellent.

I've bought/sold on here many times before in the past and have always had a great experience as both a buyer and seller. Link to my ebay feedback so you know you're dealing with someone reputable: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d ... =soneric84

PM me with any questions or offers. I'm willing to negotiate.
Trans rights, now!

Mike
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Mike » Sun May 08, 2016 3:31 pm

Hello All,

I have a bunch of random DragonBall items up for sale ranging from figures, posters, cards, plush, shonen jumps and even VHS. These items have been part of my personal collections for years and I'm looking to thin some stuff out.

Please take a look at the photos in the below link and let me know if you are interested in anything. I am happy to cut deals and certainly would combine shipping/throw in some freebies for anyone buying a lot of stuff. I can provide more images/details for anything you are interested in.

If you see something you like, send me an offer!

http://imgur.com/a/9a8DS

Thanks!
-Mike

DBGod
Beyond Newbie

Post by DBGod » Mon May 09, 2016 4:44 pm

I have one last set remaining for sale (Rock the Dragon Edition) in excellent condition bundled with the uncut Pioneer movie trilogy box set for only 250$, MUCH LESS then what SecondNeoyk is asking plus I'm offering more. I also ship from Canada. PM me if interested!

Last edited by DBGod on Fri May 20, 2016 4:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
If you have any English recorded material and would like to put it to good use, please PM me!
"He's strong, oh he's strong alright. This is not good, hmmm...."

DBZfan29
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by DBZfan29 » Mon May 09, 2016 5:03 pm

DBZfan29 wrote:Selling a lot of items! Please DM with offers if you're interested.

- Dragon Ball Kami Best 30th Anime Anniversary Limited Edition (2 CDs with most opening and endings, DVD with openings)
- All Dragon Ball kanzenban (34)
- All Dragon Ball rental DVDs (26)
- Dragon Ball Z Japanese Dragon Box 2 (Cell arc to end)
- Dragon Box Movies
- Dragon Box GT
- Daizenshuu 1 (Viz)
- Daizenshuu 2-6 and TV Animation Part 3
- Chogashu
- Weekly Jump Issues featuring Jaco (I have all except one chapter...)
- Super Survivor CD single (Budokai Tenkaichi 3/Burst Limit themes)
- ZARD Forever Best 25th Anniversary 4 CD set (includes Don't you see!)
- Set of golf ball-sized Dragon Balls

Everything is in mint condition, with some minor exceptions. If you're interested in buying, I will let you know which items have any noticeable damage.
Episode of Bardock manga sold.
An interviewer asks, "The soundtrack in Sonic 3 has become legendary. Is it true that you worked with Michael Jackson on it?" Takashi Iizuka kills all of our hopes and dreams by replying, "You know, those are just rumors, and SEGA does not want to say anything about them. So they will forever be just rumors..." WHY!?

Ozotto
Beyond Newbie

Post by Ozotto » Tue May 10, 2016 11:56 pm

Found this on ebay, I'm not the seller, but I imagine many of you including myself would want it.
Although i don't think I would ever buy it, due to cost.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Japan-Weekly-Sh ... SwoudW7OAB

Goku & Bulma's first appearance.

Basically Dragon Ball #1.

ShaneisMC
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by ShaneisMC » Wed May 11, 2016 10:18 am

Ozotto wrote:Found this on ebay, I'm not the seller, but I imagine many of you including myself would want it.
Although i don't think I would ever buy it, due to cost.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Japan-Weekly-Sh ... SwoudW7OAB

Goku & Bulma's first appearance.

Basically Dragon Ball #1.
Oh.... My.... God...... I mean I could "technically" buy it but I'm not gonna cause yeah thats still a lotttt of cash. But wow..... just wow.

Ozotto
Beyond Newbie

Post by Ozotto » Wed May 11, 2016 3:10 pm

ShaneisMC wrote:Oh.... My.... God...... I mean I could "technically" buy it but I'm not gonna cause yeah thats still a lotttt of cash. But wow..... just wow.
It's basically a DB franchise holy grail collectible.

It's just too much money to risk purchasing for me, I've had my issues with Ebay, and coming from another country (Japan) plus Paypal, just doesn't fit my comfort zone.

And that's hoping the product is 100% legitimate.

DBZfan29
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by DBZfan29 » Wed May 11, 2016 5:04 pm

Still really need to sell some of this stuff! I've add prices and some more items. Feel free to DM with offers!

- Dragon Ball Kami Best 30th Anime Anniversary Limited Edition $25
- Dragon Ball kanzenban (volumes 2-34) $7 each
- Akira Toriyama one shot collection (Go! Go! Ackman, Dragon Boy, 11 chapters in total) $15
- Dragon Ball rental DVDs (volumes 2-26) $7 each
- Dragon Ball Z Japanese Dragon Box 2 (Cell arc to end) $200
- Dragon Ball Z Super Selection DVD (Bardock/Trunks TV Specials) $20
- Dragon Ball Movie Box (FUNimation's old release of movies 2-4 in slim cases) $15
- Dragon Ball Resurrection 5 DVD/Blu-ray (digital copy already redeemed) $15
- Dr. Slump movies 1-5 (Discotek DVD) $15
- Daizenshuu 1 (Viz) $15
- Daizenshuu 2-6 and TV Animation Part 3 $25 each
- Dragon Ball GT Perfect Files vol. 2 $15
- Chogashu $30
- Program from 2013 The World of DB Exhibit $30
- Weekly Jump Issues featuring Jaco (missing chapter 8) $40 shipped
- Super Survivor CD single (Budokai Tenkaichi 3/Burst Limit themes) $10
- Set of golf ball-sized Dragon Balls $15

Everything is in mint condition, with some minor exceptions. It would take too long to take pics of everything so DM me if you want to see pictures of anything.
Last edited by DBZfan29 on Thu May 19, 2016 12:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.

SupremeSSJ
Beyond Newbie

Post by SupremeSSJ » Thu May 12, 2016 11:53 am

Anyone who has the Rock the Dragon set for reasonable price plz pm me.

DBZfan29
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by DBZfan29 » Tue May 17, 2016 6:16 pm

Really need to make some money! I am offering Dragon Box movies and GT for $100 each plus shipping. Please PM if you're interested.

thejeremymenace
Beyond Newbie

Post by thejeremymenace » Tue May 17, 2016 8:08 pm

Selling an extra Bardock/Trunks steelbook DVD for $15. Discs have some very minor wear that doesn't affect playback, and the case is in good condition.

Sold
デデーン
Twitter: @gravitypriest
Dragon Radar ~ Subtitles for the Dragon Box Thread | Download | Source
Dragon Ball dialogue bot @dbz_ebooks | Thread | Source

DBZfan29
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by DBZfan29 » Fri May 20, 2016 10:36 am

Still need to sell the Dragon Boxes I own. $100 each for Dragon Box movies and GT. Will even throw in the Bardock/Trunks TV specials for $10 more. I also have Dragon Box Z volume 2 and will sell for $150 plus shipping. I also own a bunch of guide books. I will sell Daizenshuu 1 (Viz) and 2-6 for $100 plus shipping, or those plus GT Perfect Files volume 2, Chogashu, and Super History Book for $150 plus shipping. Finally, I have 10 of the 11 Jaco chapters from Jump and will sell for $30 free shipping. Everything is in excellent condition. Dragon Boxes are just the actual set (no original box or bonus items). If you would like to see any other items I'm selling, I posted earlier, but I could really use the money and would like to sell these bundled together. DM me with any questions!

Just found Daizenshuus 4-6 and will sell them for $15 each shipped. Great deal!

sumpter360
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
Location: St. Peters, MO - Currently applying for Residency at Hinata Apartments :)

Post by sumpter360 » Sat May 21, 2016 8:43 pm

I've decided to sell my Rock the Dragon set. It's just collecting dust and I don't really even have much affinity for the Ocean Dub. I only bought it a couple years ago, so I could have Scott McNeil sign it at Naka-Kon. So it's signed, which is cool. He signed the cover which is less cool, to me at least, considering his character isn't even on the cover. He also "made it out" to me. It says "Jacob -- Special Beam Caaannoooonn!!!" I really just wanted him to sign the inside, on Piccolo's Bio page, which he did, just with his signature. Monica Rial was there, too, so I had her sign next to Bulma's name on the "Friends" page. It's an awesome item if you go to conventions where DBZ voice actors do signings. Plus the pages are huge with ample white space for multiple signings (from the multiple voices who've ever voiced for DBZ)

Overall in good shape. I bought it at the convention, so some edges of the packaging are a little worn. Check the pics.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/twi4urpv080y ... a-4Ra?dl=0

Thinking in the neighborhood of $180 plus shipping. US only.

PM me if you're interested!
I am neither subbie nor dubbie, I am all that is good: I am a FANBOY!

PSN ID (on PS4): sumpter360
YouTube Account: TheDbG33K
Twitter Account: https://twitter.com/dbG33K
Tumblr Blog: http://g33kout.tumblr.com

TheBalishChannel
Beyond Newbie

Post by TheBalishChannel » Sun May 22, 2016 4:12 pm

Up for sale is three of the four DRAGON BALL GT "DVD Singles," released in a joint effort between FUNimation Productions and 4Kids Entertainment. These are incredibly difficult to find, and were sold in check-out lines at various Target and Fleet Farm stores in 2004. These discs are the same size as Nintendo GameCube discs, and are region-free. These ones that I'm selling in particular have never been opened and come with free stickers featuring the same artwork used for the discs themselves.

As for what episodes are included on the discs...
TRUNKS: The Baby Secret [Episode 22]
BABY VEGETA: The Fall of the Saiyans [Episode 29]
PICCOLO: Piccolo's Decision [Episode 40]

Each episode is presented in it's edited format, meaning that these are the versions that were broadcast on Toonami and NickToons. This is also the only release that contains the original English opening that was changed on all other home media releases.

$10 per disc, OR as a special discount you can get all three of them together for $25 and save five bucks! Message me if you're interested. Chances are you won't be, but I'll be here...oh man oh man, will I be here...

Danfun64
Advanced Regular

Post by Danfun64 » Sun May 22, 2016 5:06 pm

...I thought the uncut DBGT singles kept the original dub opening...?

I'm not interested in purchasing, but I am curious how the compression compares to the uncut singles.
Robo4900 wrote:Mouse is BRILLIANT SCIENTIST dumb.
CAT LOVES FOOD dumb.
Jack is just kinda dumb.