2014 Anime Expo Thread

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

WesMan23
Beyond Newbie

2014 Anime Expo Thread

Post by WesMan23 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:35 pm

So, of course, FUNi is going to be at the Anime Expo this year, running today, July 3, through the 6th. On Saturday the 5th, at 4:00PM, Sean Schemmel, Christopher Sabat, and Justin Cook will be leading a panel in room LP2. Autographs will be given at 2:30PM the same day, on a first-come first-serve basis. I won't be attending, considering it's in Los Angeles, and I live clear on the other side of the country. At 3:45PM (I assume Pacific Time) until 4:45 PM, will be the FUNi guide to Anime Expo 2014, which I'm sure will have a lot of Battle of Gods details, as well as perhaps details relating to DBZ in general, maybe even more info on Kai. Then, at 8PM, though not directly related to Anime Expo, they are doing the red carpet showing of Battle of Gods at Regal LA Live, which is awesome, and attendees can win tickets to the showing there. So, if anyone from Kanzenshuu goes and wins a ticket to go, please go, and let us know how the dubbed version of the movie turns out! This certainly is a big year for DBZ overall, and I have a feeling that there are going to be a lot of announcements related to it at the expo. Check it out!
"You haven't figured it out yet? I'm the Saiyan who came all the way from Earth for the sole purpose of beating you. I am the warrior you've heard of in legends, pure of heart and awakened by fury. That's what I am. I AM THE SUPER SAIYAN, SON GOKU!" - Goku, Dragon Ball Z Kai, The Angry Super Saiyan! Throw Your Hat in the Ring, Son Goku!