Ridiculous DBZ Fanfiction stuff you've come across

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Kamiccolo9
Namekian Warrior

Re: Ridiculous DBZ Fanfiction stuff you've come across

Post by Kamiccolo9 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:44 pm

Cure Dragon 255 wrote: I know I'm being a moral guardian and the Statutory Rape Laws have screwed up the lives of many upstanding people, like a 20 year old guy who thought his partner was 18 years old (She was 13). His life was ruined after that and he wouldnt have done it had he known. However, if you DO break the very explicit and clear laws that forbid
Laws do not make something moral. There were laws against Jews owning property, interracial marriage, and following different religions that were would all be considered, by most people, I would think, immoral.

And then there are stupid laws, like that thing about keeping ice cream in your back pocket in Kentucky, or whatever, or parking elephants in Florida.

One can break the law and still not be doing anything morally wrong, unless you think that one should be punished for carrying around ice cream.

So...Dragon Ball.
Champion of the 1st Kanzenshuu Short Story Tenkaichi Budokai
Kamiccolo9's Kompendium of Short Stories
Cipher wrote:If Vegeta does not kill Gohan, I will stop illegally streaming the series.
Malik_DBNA wrote:
Scarz wrote:Malik, stop. People are asking me for lewd art of possessed Bra (with Vegeta).
"Achievement Unlocked: Rule 34"

Cure Dragon 255
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Cure Dragon 255 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:47 pm

But there is scientific proof that having sex too young is harmful for minors and...

Meh. Whatever.

Ok yeah Dragon Ball. Lets bury this really creepy discussion for good.
Marz wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:27 pm "Well, the chapter was good, the story was good and so were the fights. But a new transformation, in Dragon Ball? And one that's ugly? This is where we draw the line!!! Jump the Shark moment!!"

This forum is so over-dramatic that it's not even funny.
90sDBZ wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:44 pm19 years ago I was rushing home from school to watch DBZ on Cartoon Network, and today I've rushed home from work to watch DBS on Pop. I guess it's true the more things change the more they stay the same. :lol:

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:53 pm

This is beyond inappropriate and off-topic, not to mention was moderately mean-spirited from the start. Please keep that stuff elsewhere.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::