Forms of Freeza and Cell you've never seen

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

DBZGTKOSDH
Namekian Warrior

Re: Forms of Freeza and Cell you've never seen

Post by DBZGTKOSDH » Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:53 am

Other Live-Action Shows I've found:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDNdxuWw9_I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvJGNqqoT2U

Are there any others?
James Teal (Animerica 1996) wrote:When you think about it, there are a number of similarities between the Chinese-inspired Son Goku and that most American of superhero icons, Superman. Both are aliens sent to Earth shortly after birth to escape the destruction of their homeworlds; both possess super-strength, flight, super-speed, heightened senses and the ability to cast energy blasts. But the crucial difference between them lies not only in how they view the world, but in how the world views them.

Superman is, and always has been, a symbol for truth, justice, and upstanding moral fortitude–a role model and leader as much as a fighter. The more down-to-earth Goku has no illusions about being responsible for maintaining social order, or for setting some kind of moral example for the entire world. Goku is simply a martial artist who’s devoted his life toward perfecting his fighting skills and other abilities. Though never shy about risking his life to save either one person or the entire world, he just doesn’t believe that the balance of the world rests in any way on his shoulders, and he has no need to shape any part of it in his image. Goku is an idealist, and believes that there is some good in everyone, but he is unconcerned with the big picture of the world…unless it has to do with some kind of fight. Politics, society, law and order don’t have much bearing on his life, but he’s a man who knows right from wrong.

FortuneSSJ
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by FortuneSSJ » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:31 am

That Freeza form, made me like Golden Freeza a little more.
Thank you for that.
A world without Dragon Ball is just meh.

KND

Post by KND » Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:10 am

Any fanart found already?? I need to see this forms drawn. I don`t even know how to look in the deviantart

songohan619
Patreon Supporter

Post by songohan619 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:50 am

Vidmusc wrote:
voltlunok wrote:
Lord Beerus wrote: That's honestly what I'm thinking. These were alternate forms for Freeza and Cell in GT exclusively.
Well according to Kei it was a GT stageshow. Usually stageshows develop things exclusive to it for the purpose of drawing in viewers, such as forms or characters. It's actually really common, specially with Kamen Rider Stageshows. These forms most likely would have never showed up in the actual GT series and only be known in this stageshow. It's like how in the Kamen Rider Faiz Stageshows, we got Kamen riders Alpha, Beta and Gamma but they're never seen in the show, mentioned or referenced at all. (Mostly cause stageshows occur very late in a series or once it's over.) I actually never knew DB did stageshows...it's...kinda neat.
Wasn't there one for Kai a few years back that featured Broly?
Yup, with Kai music and all xD I kinda enjoyed it!

Bananape
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Bananape » Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:38 am

I wonder if Toriyama have any involvement with these designs.

Chuquita
Namekian Warrior

Post by Chuquita » Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:25 am

That is surreal. Gonna have to watch it later today when I have time.
My deviantart * My tumblr * My twitter
---
フレフレ みんあ! フレフレ 私!