Nicktoons Ratings without DBZ.

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Cure Dragon 255
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: Nicktoons Ratings without DBZ.

Post by Cure Dragon 255 » Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:09 pm

Sadly, no. All the ratings were shared on Twitter or on Son Of The Bronx's now defunct blog.

Also, I thank everyone for bumping the thread because I wanted to answer that one guy who asked for Phineas and Ferb's ratings for the final episode.

Phineas and Ferb: 1,665,000 (DC) and 1,275,000 (DXD)
Marz wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:27 pm "Well, the chapter was good, the story was good and so were the fights. But a new transformation, in Dragon Ball? And one that's ugly? This is where we draw the line!!! Jump the Shark moment!!"

This forum is so over-dramatic that it's not even funny.
90sDBZ wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:44 pm19 years ago I was rushing home from school to watch DBZ on Cartoon Network, and today I've rushed home from work to watch DBS on Pop. I guess it's true the more things change the more they stay the same. :lol:

MarcFBR
Advanced Regular

Re: Nicktoons Ratings without DBZ.

Post by MarcFBR » Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:02 am

StrawHatPatriot wrote:Beerus's link shows that the premiere had 3.4 million.

Is there a link to the rest of the ratings?
Although as already mentioned, the information given there is wrong, and the EXACT same thread Beerus linked to points this out.

Kai on Nicktoons never hit ANYWHERE near 3.4 million.

Nick's own press release gave actual numbers, not people guesstimating or taking other people's information as fact.

Nick's own numbers are 436,000 for episode 1 and 589,000 for episode 2 of Wolverine and the X-Men.
Visit The Fanboy Review for anime reviews.