Team Champa Vs Team Beerus : Who are the 5 team members?

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

JasonBlaze

Team Champa Vs Team Beerus : Who are the 5 team members?

Post by JasonBlaze » Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:30 pm

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: Team Champa Vs Team Beerus : Who are the 5 team members?

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:05 pm

Please no Broly...
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Chuquita
Namekian Warrior

Post by Chuquita » Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:12 pm

I think we're safe from Brolli for two big reasons:
-Toriyama has been ignoring all characters not made by himself, Bardock continuing to be the sole exception
-Brolli's rl Dad Koyama bad mouthed Beerus and BOG in comparison to Brolli.
My deviantart * My tumblr * My twitter
---
フレフレ みんあ! フレフレ 私!

DBZAOTA482
Banned

Post by DBZAOTA482 » Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:14 pm

Here's Team Beerus:

fadeddreams5 wrote:
DBZGTKOSDH wrote:... Haven't we already gotten these in GT? Goku dies, the DBs go away, and the Namekian DBs most likely won't be used again because of the Evil Dragons.
Goku didn't die in GT. The show sucked him off so much, it was impossible to keep him in the world of the living, so he ascended beyond mortality.
jjgp1112 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:31 am I'm just about done with the concept of reboots and making shows that were products of their time and impactful "new and sexy" and in line with modern tastes and sensibilities. Let stuff stay in their era and give today's kids their own shit to watch.

I always side eye the people who say "Now my kids/today's kids can experience what I did as a child!" Nigga, who gives a fuck about your childhood? You're an adult now and it was at least 15 years ago. Let the kids have their own experience instead of picking at a corpse.

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:26 pm

DBZAOTA482 wrote:Here's Team Beerus:
Oh, give me a break...

dae428
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by dae428 » Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:02 pm

Polyphase Avatron wrote:Please no Broly...
You know, just to mess with the people who have an abnormal obsession with Brolli, I think it would be hilarious if there was a Toriyama made Brolli who was huge and bulky like the regular Brolli, but was a total weakling and was the water boy for either the Beerus or Champa team. Imagine having a weak and submissive Brolli who admired how strong Goku was and was afraid of Vegeta and was picked on by everyone cause he sucked. :lol:

Going back to the main topic. For Beerus's team, I'm fine with Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Piccolo, and maybe Gotenks or Boo.
For the Champa team, I just want to be surprised and see cool looking characters.

fadeddreams5
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by fadeddreams5 » Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:25 pm

Beerus team - Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Goten, and Trunks

Champa team - Superman, Thor, Saitama, Kirby, and Captain Planet
"Dragon Ball once became a thing of the past to me, but after that, I got angry about the live action movie, re-wrote an entire movie script, and now I'm complaining about the quality of the new TV anime. It seems Dragon Ball has grown on me so much that I can't leave it alone." - Akira Toriyama on Dragon Ball Super

Zephyr
I Live Here

Post by Zephyr » Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:16 am

I'd really like to see Beerus insist on wishing Freeza back again, and forcing him to team up with Goku and Vegeta for the tournament.

Seeing the tripartite bromance between Goku, Vegeta, and Freeza, who all have their own histories with each other, just sounds like it'd be great to watch.

Tanooki Kuribo
I Live Here

Post by Tanooki Kuribo » Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:56 am

What the hell is this? Is this a real thing that's happening?

DBZAOTA482
Banned

Post by DBZAOTA482 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:08 am

Lord Beerus wrote:
DBZAOTA482 wrote:Here's Team Beerus:
Oh, give me a break...
No, Beerus...
fadeddreams5 wrote:
DBZGTKOSDH wrote:... Haven't we already gotten these in GT? Goku dies, the DBs go away, and the Namekian DBs most likely won't be used again because of the Evil Dragons.
Goku didn't die in GT. The show sucked him off so much, it was impossible to keep him in the world of the living, so he ascended beyond mortality.
jjgp1112 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:31 am I'm just about done with the concept of reboots and making shows that were products of their time and impactful "new and sexy" and in line with modern tastes and sensibilities. Let stuff stay in their era and give today's kids their own shit to watch.

I always side eye the people who say "Now my kids/today's kids can experience what I did as a child!" Nigga, who gives a fuck about your childhood? You're an adult now and it was at least 15 years ago. Let the kids have their own experience instead of picking at a corpse.

MarCas92
Regular

Post by MarCas92 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:57 am

Team Beerus: Goku, Vegeta, Kuririn, Gohan, Piccolo. If not Kuririn then Boo. Kuririn is only a candidate in my opinion because of his role in Fukkatsu no F and his dialogue in episode 16. Mr. Satan would also be a cool team member for comedy's sake. I really hope Goten and Trunks don'e enter.
How do you get into the Ginyu Force? With a letter of RECOOMEndation!

Wizard Sesame
Beyond Newbie

Post by Wizard Sesame » Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:46 am

Goku, Vegeta, Buu, Gotenks, and Piccolo.

While I wish Gohan would participate, I don't think he will and this could be a good way to get Piccolo back into the fold. As for why Gotenks, simply because it'd allow them to have more characters involved.

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:20 am

There are several on-going discussions about this, please try out this thread in particular. Thanks!
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::