Heroes should explore "normal" SS+ Broly

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

Bacon Skittles
Beyond Newbie

Heroes should explore "normal" SS+ Broly

Post by Bacon Skittles » Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:23 am

One thing that I feel Toei and the fan base has forgotten is that Broly can achieve the standard Super Saiyan form.

I honestly like this form the most since it's probably the "rarest" form of Broly's (besides LSS2.) We hardly ever see any appearances of it. It's usually his blue-hair restricted form that is shown. I hope that Heroes shows us more standard Super Saiyan Broly, along with him achieving the "standard" forms as seen in these fan art pieces.

If it were up to me he'd have the tail as seen above, along with the rings around his arms, neck, and the ki-control device (but with golden hair.) There was a color mistake in the first movie that showed this:

Combine that with the tail I think Broly looks far more legendary, like he's truly a god of sorts.

Vijay
Advanced Regular

Re: Heroes should explore "normal" SS+ Broly

Post by Vijay » Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:33 am

Gosh, Broly looks majestic as fuck in those pictures.

Yeah. Really wish TOEI focus & explore his various forms. Easily most underrated character with tons of potential

His LSSJ form aside, I like his RSSJ & SSJ (in M10) states.

TheZFighter
Regular

Post by TheZFighter » Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:22 am

Vijay wrote:Gosh, Broly looks majestic as fuck in those pictures.

Yeah. Really wish TOEI focus & explore his various forms. Easily most underrated character with tons of potential

Broly underrated? You can't be serious?
Z-Fighters fan.

Goku, Yamcha, Krillin, Tien, Chiaotzu, Yajirobe, Gohan, Piccolo, Vegeta, Future Trunks, Android 18, Goten, Trunks and Majin Buu.

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:53 am

TheZFighter wrote:

Broly is by far the most popular "non-canon" Dragon Ball character. Dragon Ball Heroes and practically every video game since the mid 90s is proof of this.

Vijay
Advanced Regular

Post by Vijay » Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:59 am

TheZFighter wrote:

I was serious

The general misconception abt him being a Hulking Monster is what makes him such a polarizing character with haters going to ridiculous extents on donwgrading Broly

The guy had potential, which TOEI screwed over & over again

His design, voice (all glory to Bin Shimada), unique fighting style (wrasslin-esque) & pure maniacal mindset (similar to Kid Buu & Janemba) sets him apart among other badass villains in the series