(Closed) Guess That Quote!

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

Locked
User avatar
dbgtFO
Kicks it Old-School
Posts: 7708
Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:07 pm
Contact:

Re: Guess That Quote!

Post by dbgtFO » Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:00 am

apex_pretador wrote:
dbgtFO wrote:
??? wrote:This is ridiculous! I'm a warrior, not a variety of flower!
Black on super saiyan rose?
:D
Only reason I'm posting quotes in this thread :lol:
But no, sadly it ain't him.

User avatar
apex_pretador
I Live Here
Posts: 2067
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:17 pm

Re: Guess That Quote!

Post by apex_pretador » Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:15 am

dbgtFO wrote:
apex_pretador wrote:
dbgtFO wrote:
Black on super saiyan rose?
:D
Only reason I'm posting quotes in this thread :lol:
But no, sadly it ain't him.
I know but that was the first thing to come to my mind when I saw this.

EDIT: A big wild guess, was that nail when freeza plucked his hand out? Like a flower?
My dragon ball respect threads
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

User avatar
dbgtFO
Kicks it Old-School
Posts: 7708
Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:07 pm
Contact:

Re: Guess That Quote!

Post by dbgtFO » Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:28 am

apex_pretador wrote:
dbgtFO wrote:
apex_pretador wrote: Black on super saiyan rose?
:D
Only reason I'm posting quotes in this thread :lol:
But no, sadly it ain't him.
I know but that was the first thing to come to my mind when I saw this.
That's the point :P
EDIT: A big wild guess, was that nail when freeza plucked his hand out? Like a flower?
Nope, not a Namekian and it's a bit later than that.

Dbzfan94
I Live Here
Posts: 4787
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:16 pm
Location: Mt. Paozu

Re: Guess That Quote!

Post by Dbzfan94 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:30 am

apex_pretador wrote:
dbgtFO wrote:
??? wrote:This is ridiculous! I'm a warrior, not a variety of flower!
Black on super saiyan rose?
It's Vegeta when he wears the pink shirt

User avatar
TheUltimateVegito
OMG CRAZY REG
Posts: 982
Joined: Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:37 am
Location: Buu's Nightmares

Re: Guess That Quote!

Post by TheUltimateVegito » Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:09 am

Anime Kitten wrote:
TheUltimateVegito wrote:
It seems some very odd styles have become popular while we were away.
I... I have no idea who this belongs to.
Frieza in Budokai Tenkaichi 2.
YouTube account:
https://www.youtube.com/user/SuperVegitoSSJ2

PSN: Songojames

My Reddit account is also Songojames

User avatar
Anime Kitten
I Live Here
Posts: 4260
Joined: Mon May 23, 2016 3:53 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Guess That Quote!

Post by Anime Kitten » Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:05 pm

Well, I'll assume that Dbzfan94 got it right (since we have no confirmation), so he gets the next quote.
YouTube | MyAnimeList | Naruto Forums
Discord: Nagareboshi#5185

Snow_Lilies
Newbie
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:18 pm

Re: Guess That Quote!

Post by Snow_Lilies » Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:13 pm

Anime Kitten wrote:Well, I'll assume that Dbzfan94 got it right (since we have no confirmation), so he gets the next quote.
It is an accurate placement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZHQuj4iwy8

User avatar
dbgtFO
Kicks it Old-School
Posts: 7708
Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:07 pm
Contact:

Re: Guess That Quote!

Post by dbgtFO » Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:28 pm

Anime Kitten wrote:Well, I'll assume that Dbzfan94 got it right (since we have no confirmation), so he gets the next quote.
Oops, forgot to confirm DBZfan94 was right :P
And yeah as Snow_Lilies posted, it's from that clip.

User avatar
Anime Kitten
I Live Here
Posts: 4260
Joined: Mon May 23, 2016 3:53 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Guess That Quote!

Post by Anime Kitten » Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:49 pm

Dbzfan94 wrote:
Quoting him so he hopefully gets a notification. :P
YouTube | MyAnimeList | Naruto Forums
Discord: Nagareboshi#5185

Dbzfan94
I Live Here
Posts: 4787
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:16 pm
Location: Mt. Paozu

Re: Guess That Quote!

Post by Dbzfan94 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:08 pm

Here I am. :lol:

Next quote
"Even if you manage to kill this body, someone even stronger will surface and take my place! Not one death will go unaccounted for, not one!!

User avatar
omaro34
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1779
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:27 pm
Location: Western Canada

Re: Guess That Quote!

Post by omaro34 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:13 pm

Dbzfan94 wrote:Here I am. :lol:

Next quote
"Even if you manage to kill this body, someone even stronger will surface and take my place! Not one death will go unaccounted for, not one!!
Future Gohan when he was about to fight the Androids I believe, from the Trunks special.

I would be surprised if I'm right. I haven't watched that Special in many years.

Next quote:

"Do me a favor, just keep your big mouth shut. Then, when I'm done with (name), it will be you and me, head to head".
Last edited by omaro34 on Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Kami is the Morgan Freeman of Dragonball Z"

Check out my Piccolo page: https://www.facebook.com/PiccoloTheSuperNamek/?ref=hl

User avatar
Anime Kitten
I Live Here
Posts: 4260
Joined: Mon May 23, 2016 3:53 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Guess That Quote!

Post by Anime Kitten » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:15 pm

omaro34 wrote:
Do me a favor, just keep your big mouth shut. Then, when I'm done with [name], it will be you and me, head to head.
Fixed the name censoring for you. Anyway, Vegeta, I assume?
YouTube | MyAnimeList | Naruto Forums
Discord: Nagareboshi#5185

Bansho64
I Live Here
Posts: 2026
Joined: Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:59 am

Re: Guess That Quote!

Post by Bansho64 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:16 pm

omaro34 wrote: Future Gohan when he was about to fight the Androids I believe, from the Trunks special.

I would be surprised if I'm right. I haven't watched that Special in many years.

Next quote:

"Do me a favor, just keep your big mouth shut. Then, when I'm done with Freeza, it will be you and me, head to head".
Piccolo talking to Vegeta in the Funi dub of Season 3
Next!
MEANINGLESS, HUH?! WHAT DO YOU KNOW OF MEANINGLESS!? Spend most of your life ruled by another! Watch your race dwindle to a handful! AND THEN, tell me what has more meaning then your own strength! I have in me the blood of a Saiyan prince. He is nothing but a joke! Yet I've had to watch him surpass me in strength, my destiny thrown to the wayside! He's...He's even saved my life like I were a helpless child...He has stolen my honor, and his debts...must be paid!

Dbzfan94
I Live Here
Posts: 4787
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:16 pm
Location: Mt. Paozu

Re: Guess That Quote!

Post by Dbzfan94 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:20 pm

omaro34 wrote:
Dbzfan94 wrote:Here I am. :lol:

Next quote
"Even if you manage to kill this body, someone even stronger will surface and take my place! Not one death will go unaccounted for, not one!!
Future Gohan when he was about to fight the Androids I believe, from the Trunks special.

I would be surprised if I'm right. I haven't watched that Special in many years.

Next quote:

"Do me a favor, just keep your big mouth shut. Then, when I'm done with Freeza, it will be you and me, head to head".
That's right!
And I believe that's Piccolo to Vegeta

User avatar
omaro34
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1779
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:27 pm
Location: Western Canada

Re: Guess That Quote!

Post by omaro34 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:23 pm

Anime Kitten wrote:
omaro34 wrote:
Do me a favor, just keep your big mouth shut. Then, when I'm done with [name], it will be you and me, head to head.
Fixed the name censoring for you. Anyway, Vegeta, I assume?
Thanks for censoring the name. Bansho64 got it first. It was Piccolo talking to Vegeta when he first arrived on the battlefield to fight Freeza.
"Kami is the Morgan Freeman of Dragonball Z"

Check out my Piccolo page: https://www.facebook.com/PiccoloTheSuperNamek/?ref=hl

User avatar
Anime Kitten
I Live Here
Posts: 4260
Joined: Mon May 23, 2016 3:53 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Guess That Quote!

Post by Anime Kitten » Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:03 pm

Bansho64 wrote:
MEANINGLESS, HUH?! WHAT DO YOU KNOW OF MEANINGLESS!? Spend most of your life ruled by another! Watch your race dwindle to a handful! AND THEN, tell me what has more meaning then your own strength! I have in me the blood of a Saiyan prince. He is nothing but a joke! Yet I've had to watch him surpass me in strength, my destiny thrown to the wayside! He's...He's even saved my life like I were a helpless child...He has stolen my honor, and his debts...must be paid!
Hmm, I wonder... :lol: Majin Vegeta, of course!

Now something I haven't even seen myself!
Next:
Go on... channel that Super Saiyan glow I hate so much!
YouTube | MyAnimeList | Naruto Forums
Discord: Nagareboshi#5185

User avatar
TheUltimateVegito
OMG CRAZY REG
Posts: 982
Joined: Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:37 am
Location: Buu's Nightmares

Re: Guess That Quote!

Post by TheUltimateVegito » Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:56 pm

Anime Kitten wrote:
Bansho64 wrote:
MEANINGLESS, HUH?! WHAT DO YOU KNOW OF MEANINGLESS!? Spend most of your life ruled by another! Watch your race dwindle to a handful! AND THEN, tell me what has more meaning then your own strength! I have in me the blood of a Saiyan prince. He is nothing but a joke! Yet I've had to watch him surpass me in strength, my destiny thrown to the wayside! He's...He's even saved my life like I were a helpless child...He has stolen my honor, and his debts...must be paid!
Hmm, I wonder... :lol: Majin Vegeta, of course!

Now something I haven't even seen myself!
Next:
Go on... channel that Super Saiyan glow I hate so much!
I remember hearing this one before but can't remember whom exactly, was it Frieza?
YouTube account:
https://www.youtube.com/user/SuperVegitoSSJ2

PSN: Songojames

My Reddit account is also Songojames

User avatar
Anime Kitten
I Live Here
Posts: 4260
Joined: Mon May 23, 2016 3:53 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Guess That Quote!

Post by Anime Kitten » Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:09 pm

TheUltimateVegito wrote:I remember hearing this one before but can't remember whom exactly, was it Frieza?
If the oh-so-reliable DB Wiki proves accurate, it's from Resurrection 'F'. So, correct! Your go.
YouTube | MyAnimeList | Naruto Forums
Discord: Nagareboshi#5185

User avatar
Fionordequester
I Live Here
Posts: 2554
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:33 pm

Re: Guess That Quote!

Post by Fionordequester » Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:23 pm

"Nightmares never last, Mom. One day, you wake up, and they're gone."
Kataphrut wrote:It's a bit of a Boy Who Cried Wolf situation to me...Basically, the boy shouldn't have cried wolf when the wolves just wanted to Go See Yamcha. If not, they might have gotten some help when the wolves came back to Make the Donuts.
Chuquita wrote:I liken Gokû Black to "guy can't stand his job, so instead of quitting and finding a job he likes, he instead sets fire not only to his workplace so he doesn't have to work there, but tries setting fire to every store in the franchise of that company".

Dbzfan94
I Live Here
Posts: 4787
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:16 pm
Location: Mt. Paozu

Re: Guess That Quote!

Post by Dbzfan94 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:54 pm

Fionordequester wrote:"Nightmares never last, Mom. One day, you wake up, and they're gone."
Future Trunks when he goes to finish the Androids once and for all. One of my favorites.

Locked