DBZ Ultimate Uncut Edition

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

The One and Only Nam

DBZ Ultimate Uncut Edition

Post by The One and Only Nam » Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:57 pm

Was the Second part of the Vegeta Saga ever released in a box set like the first part?

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/home-video/na/dbz-tv/uue/

Nejishiki
I Live Here

Re: DBZ Ultimate Uncut Edition

Post by Nejishiki » Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:00 pm

clutchins wrote:Vegeta Saga II had a starter box set, but it only included the first two discs since the line was discontinued.
Hellspawn28 wrote:I remember they made a box set with a mini figure inside of it (I remember getting it for my birthday back in 2006). Funimation drop the Ultimate Uncut line to focus on the Orange Brick sets later on.
TheGreatness25 wrote:Yeah, as it stands there are only two discs for the "Vegeta Saga II." The episodes go up to when Goku first shows up to take on Nappa. You're going to probably end up having to get the Orange Bricks or Season Blu-rays to cover the Goku vs Vegeta battle and everything that happens on Namek. The good? It's pretty cheap. The bad? You get terrible quality (for the Orange Bricks) and get the top and bottom of the picture chopped off. I'd say you could get the Dragon Box, but it won't have the U.S. music (don't know how important that is for you) and it costs a pretty penny.

Man, I wish they finished releasing the "Ultimate Uncut" set. I loved that they included the Spanish dub. That's... I guess that's about the only thing I liked about the set...
This is merely a recreation of the old answers for your consideration.