Please read the rules thoroughly before posting.
Rules of Each Round
[spoiler]1. The host of the round makes a quote. Signify by stylizing "Round X" (X representing the round number) in Size 150 and Bold text. The proper way to make a quote is to use the quote function provided by the forum. If you are unable host a round, pass the quote, or don't guess until you are available. You may choose up to one co-host if you desire.
2. The players try to guess where the quote is from. See Point Value below. It should be common knowledge to not use the Internet to look up a quote; that's cheating.
3. The quote remains in play until guessed correctly. The host must specify whether guesses made are correct or incorrect. When the quote is confirmed to be correct, move to rule 4.
4. The next round begins with the player who correctly guessed the quote. See rule 1.
- Some rounds will last longer than others. Any quotes are welcome, though more obscure ones are encouraged.
- If you wish to be ejected from the game, either make a post stating such, or contact me and I'll make it known.[/spoiler]
[spoiler]+1 for correctly guessing the character, and where applicable, the show.
+2 for correctly guessing the scene/context along with the above.
+3 for correctly guessing the chapter or episode along with the above (+2 if not the scene/context).[/spoiler]
[spoiler]These are given when a rule is broken after one reminder and one warning. As such, they only take effect after that.
-1 for an impolite post.
-2 for making a quote without being a round hoster.
-3 for breaking a forum rule.[/spoiler]
Current Point List
[spoiler]Anime Kitten: 9
Finally, the one who fought against me has disappeared from this world.