Adidas Dragon Ball sneakers

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

SilverPlaqueVII
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Adidas Dragon Ball sneakers

Post by SilverPlaqueVII » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:54 pm

Has anyone see these?
https://www.highsnobiety.com/p/adidas-d ... ate-price/
https://www.highsnobiety.com/p/adidas-x ... z-capsule/

They should've dropped the "Z" label since Super came out three years ago. After all, it's Dragon Ball has a whole.

What do you folks think? I'll be wearing a Freeza or Cell ones.
Jelo Gutierrez Cantos (Dr. Fresh)
I'M GONNA BREAK YOU, LIKE A KIT-KAT BAR!! - TFS Goku. (have a Break, have a Kit Kat Freeza!)

-------------------------------------

Silver ShenronTransit Archive Projects
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Facebook | X (Twitter) | Tumblr | Youtube (1) (2) | Flickr | Instagram | Threads

Super Saiyan Swagger
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: Adidas Dragon Ball sneakers

Post by Super Saiyan Swagger » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:53 pm

The Cell sneakers look pretty cool. I'll probably be picking that one up. Everything else shown off looks pretty awful so far. They're just recolouring shoes that represent the colour scheme of select characters.

I wish they would've gone all out and actually recreated shoes from the series. I would be rocking Future Trunks's shoes everywhere if Adidas went and made those.

LordCrumb
Advanced Regular

Re: Adidas Dragon Ball sneakers

Post by LordCrumb » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:32 am

The shoes that came out in Mexico looked pretty neat. I found it impossible to buy them though. Atleast with Adidas they might be more available.