Would you like Viz to include the Kanzenban ending at the end of their Super run?

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

dragondyle
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Would you like Viz to include the Kanzenban ending at the end of their Super run?

Post by dragondyle » Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:06 pm

I had a very interesting thought today: what if Viz included the Kanzenban ending of Dragon Ball in the last volume of their Super releases as a bonus? Seeing as how their 3-in-1s used the Kanzenban covers but not be an American release of them, we still didn’t get that ending in the states and I would love for them to do this. It would also make sense if Super is going to end right before that time skip at the end of the manga (my money is on this happening). What do you guys think? It would be their best chance, I think, since they blew it with the 3-in-1s.
You must have faith in who you are.

KBABZ
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: Would you like Viz to include the Kanzenban ending at the end of their Super run?

Post by KBABZ » Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:11 pm

I wouldn't mind having both for posterity's sake; have the last pages printed twice with some kind of divider. If they did that, my money is on them using the Kanzenban ending in the natural run of Chapters and then the older one as a bonus inclusion.

Speaking of which, I was pretty surprised that TFC didn't attempt to add a few new shots to make the Kanzenban ending occur in Kai. But then again it isn't surprising since that would have cost money.

Kuwabara
Regular

Re: Would you like Viz to include the Kanzenban ending at the end of their Super run?

Post by Kuwabara » Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:32 pm

My only problem with this idea is that we don't even know if Super is concluded yet.
This is the episode of when Gokuh enrages himself after Freezer talk shit about Kuririn

Duo
I Live Here

Post by Duo » Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:53 pm

I'd rather they finish up the full-color print and include it there. Keep the products separate. The 'F' chapters Toyotaro did when the film came out would make a more suitable bonus down the road.

prince212
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by prince212 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:20 am

Of course I will like it ... but the chances of that to happen are .....
Viz guys don’t include back covers that are amazing , they don’t pay good attention about cleaning of Japanese text and they erase parts of the drawing ...
yes , the 3 in 1 was supposed to be an opportunity as they claim but ...
Glenat in France and planeta comic in Spain always do a better job I believe ..
The only chance to get that kanzenban ending will be an scenario where Shueisha themselfs include it in the Japanese version of super... that will be awesome , but again I doubt ... so let’s see how toyotaro will draw the conexion with Eoz as seems it’s going to happen ...
It was as if a whole lot of people ...were screaming in pain....