Boobs

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

User avatar
KBABZ
I Live Here
Posts: 4171
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:38 pm
Location: The tallest tower in West City

Re: Boobs

Post by KBABZ » Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:17 am

Well at least the thread title doesn't beat its bush.

ZodaEX
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 194
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:03 am

Re: Boobs

Post by ZodaEX » Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:14 am

Freeza Soldier #156 wrote:
ZodaEX wrote:I'm glad i'm not the only one that noticed this, lol. It stood put to me that Videl and Android 17 had relatively small boobies. When I saw Battle of the Gods in the theater, I have to admit I was somewhat shocked at how busty Videl had become. I mean, I suppose she was in the breastfeeding stage since Maron was still so teeny tiny, but then that brings us to Android 17.. She is significantly more busty in BOTG/Resurrection F/Super and this makes far less sense to me, because don't fold essentially stop developing once they are converted to androids? And the size increase for 17 is just personally hard for me to buy. It should at least be in the same realm as she was in DBZ. At least in my personal opinion. 8)
I know! 17 and his insane boobs. :think:
I'm getting 16 and 17 mixed up again aren't I? :lol: Sorry lol, 17 was the flat chested one, my mistake.

User avatar
Dr. Casey
Regular
Posts: 733
Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:05 pm

Re: Boobs

Post by Dr. Casey » Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:54 pm

ZodaEX wrote:
Freeza Soldier #156 wrote:
ZodaEX wrote:I'm glad i'm not the only one that noticed this, lol. It stood put to me that Videl and Android 17 had relatively small boobies. When I saw Battle of the Gods in the theater, I have to admit I was somewhat shocked at how busty Videl had become. I mean, I suppose she was in the breastfeeding stage since Maron was still so teeny tiny, but then that brings us to Android 17.. She is significantly more busty in BOTG/Resurrection F/Super and this makes far less sense to me, because don't fold essentially stop developing once they are converted to androids? And the size increase for 17 is just personally hard for me to buy. It should at least be in the same realm as she was in DBZ. At least in my personal opinion. 8)
I know! 17 and his insane boobs. :think:
I'm getting 16 and 17 mixed up again aren't I? :lol: Sorry lol, 17 was the flat chested one, my mistake.
...
*bonks Zoda on the head*
Princess Snake avatars courtesy of Kunzait, Chibi Goku avatar from Velasa.

User avatar
ShadowBardock89
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1365
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:40 pm

Re: Boobs

Post by ShadowBardock89 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:02 pm

ZodaEX wrote:
Freeza Soldier #156 wrote:
ZodaEX wrote:I'm glad i'm not the only one that noticed this, lol. It stood put to me that Videl and Android 17 had relatively small boobies. When I saw Battle of the Gods in the theater, I have to admit I was somewhat shocked at how busty Videl had become. I mean, I suppose she was in the breastfeeding stage since Maron was still so teeny tiny, but then that brings us to Android 17.. She is significantly more busty in BOTG/Resurrection F/Super and this makes far less sense to me, because don't fold essentially stop developing once they are converted to androids? And the size increase for 17 is just personally hard for me to buy. It should at least be in the same realm as she was in DBZ. At least in my personal opinion. 8)
I know! 17 and his insane boobs. :think:
I'm getting 16 and 17 mixed up again aren't I? :lol: Sorry lol, 17 was the flat chested one, my mistake.
Image

16 - redhead, tall male.
17 = black-haired male.
18 = blonde female.
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=40715&start=20#p1439892
http://dba.bn-ent.net/character/barduck.html
https://i.imgur.com/86hOk5i.gif

ZodaEX
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 194
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:03 am

Re: Boobs

Post by ZodaEX » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:47 pm

So who would you say probably has the biggest boobies in all of the Dragon Ball manga and anime (excluding video game exclusive characters). Bulma's mom I would guess?

User avatar
LordCrumb
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1044
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:33 am
Location: New Zealand

Re: Boobs

Post by LordCrumb » Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:29 pm

ZodaEX wrote:So who would you say probably has the biggest boobies in all of the Dragon Ball manga and anime (excluding video game exclusive characters). Bulma's mom I would guess?
Maron.

ZodaEX
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 194
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:03 am

Re: Boobs

Post by ZodaEX » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:13 pm

LordCrumb wrote:
ZodaEX wrote:So who would you say probably has the biggest boobies in all of the Dragon Ball manga and anime (excluding video game exclusive characters). Bulma's mom I would guess?
Maron.

Oh wow. I finally have a good reason to watch Dragon Ball GT! :D :D

User avatar
dbgtFO
Kicks it Old-School
Posts: 7741
Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:07 pm
Contact:

Re: Boobs

Post by dbgtFO » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:40 pm

ZodaEX wrote:
LordCrumb wrote:
ZodaEX wrote:So who would you say probably has the biggest boobies in all of the Dragon Ball manga and anime (excluding video game exclusive characters). Bulma's mom I would guess?
Maron.

Oh wow. I finally have a good reason to watch Dragon Ball GT! :D :D
Maron(Krillin's ex), not Marron(Krillin's daughter).

ZodaEX
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 194
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:03 am

Re: Boobs

Post by ZodaEX » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:15 pm

dbgtFO wrote:
ZodaEX wrote:
LordCrumb wrote:
Maron.

Oh wow. I finally have a good reason to watch Dragon Ball GT! :D :D
Maron(Krillin's ex), not Marron(Krillin's daughter).

Whoa? Krillin named his daughter after his busty ex girlfriend? That's just a bit messed up lol! This show can be so off the wall sometimes. :D

Danfun64
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1258
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:29 pm

Re: Boobs

Post by Danfun64 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:26 pm

In fairness, Maron (Krillin's girlfriend) is a filler character. Was Toriyama aware of her?
Robo4900 wrote:Mouse is BRILLIANT SCIENTIST dumb.
CAT LOVES FOOD dumb.
Jack is just kinda dumb.

User avatar
LordCrumb
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1044
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:33 am
Location: New Zealand

Re: Boobs

Post by LordCrumb » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:23 pm

ZodaEX wrote:
dbgtFO wrote:
ZodaEX wrote:

Oh wow. I finally have a good reason to watch Dragon Ball GT! :D :D
Maron(Krillin's ex), not Marron(Krillin's daughter).

Whoa? Krillin named his daughter after his busty ex girlfriend? That's just a bit messed up lol! This show can be so off the wall sometimes. :D
Said differently... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5Vd06dQlh4

Post Reply