God Fusion Goku VS Broly God

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Kefla
Not-So-Newbie

God Fusion Goku VS Broly God

Post by Kefla » Wed May 02, 2018 5:16 am

Can somebody explain to me how Goku was able to win the battle against Broly by fusing with weak human beings with no ki? It honestly makes no sense to me at all, if humans have power levels of one. We wouldn’t add anything to the fusion and Goku would’ve been stomped by Broly regardless of our help...

Yes, I understand that it’s a short film, but it deserves to be ripped into for nonsense like that. Goku basically fused with a theater full of Bulma’s and won...

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Re: God Fusion Goku VS Broly God

Post by VegettoEX » Wed May 02, 2018 6:46 am

This seems like you're looking for an in-universe answer, so the post probably belongs in that sub-section... but there's no in-universe answer here.

It's a multimedia theatrical experience with audience participation. What you're otherwise looking for, it sounds like, is for Goku to turn to the audience for help, receive it, proceed to be slaughtered, and then have Broli laugh as he slaughters the audience as well, perhaps with a hard cut to black as you... I guess die?

I mean, I'm sure that's interesting to someone, but that's not exactly going to fly with the child/family audience this is aimed at.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Wed May 02, 2018 11:36 am

VegettoEX wrote:This seems like you're looking for an in-universe answer, so the post probably belongs in that sub-section... but there's no in-universe answer here.

It's a multimedia theatrical experience with audience participation. What you're otherwise looking for, it sounds like, is for Goku to turn to the audience for help, receive it, proceed to be slaughtered, and then have Broli laugh as he slaughters the audience as well, perhaps with a hard cut to black as you... I guess die?

I mean, I'm sure that's interesting to someone, but that's not exactly going to fly with the child/family audience this is aimed at.
Children would love it, it would confirm their claims and crude drawings stating that Broly's power is maximum.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

ZeroNeonix
Advanced Regular

Post by ZeroNeonix » Wed May 02, 2018 12:24 pm

Two words: fan service.

Kokonoe
Not Banned

Post by Kokonoe » Wed May 02, 2018 9:59 pm

This is meant to appease the viewers as an experience for fan-service, it's not meant to be taken that serious.