Official "Super DB Heroes 2018 Promotional Anime" Discussion Thread

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Xeogran
I Live Here

Re: Official "Super DB Heroes 2018 Promotional Anime" Discussion Thread

Post by Xeogran » Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:21 pm

"Fuu's Plan"
yet we actually learned nothing about it besides a giant tree lol

What do you guys think will be his main goal? Will Fuu be the final boss of the anime? I hope he will be insanely OP, might as well go wild. If Hearts required SSB Gogeta, and Mechikabura SS4 Vegetto...

watch Fuu require a fusion of them both :lol:

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:29 pm

Xeogran wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:21 pm "Fuu's Plan"

What do you guys think will be his main goal? Will Fuu be the final boss of the anime? I hope he will be insanely OP, might as well go wild. If Hearts required SSB Gogeta, and Mechikabura SS4 Vegetto...

The fusion fails, then Monaka shows up and one-shots him.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Zamasu55
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Zamasu55 » Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:23 pm

Xeogran wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:21 pm "Fuu's Plan"

They explained it pretty good actually. He wants to create a brand new Universe. It's simple.

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:39 am

About the last episode:

- Interesting to note that in Z and its movies Trunks's sword tends to be broken more often while in Super it is quite resistant

- I though Xeno Goku and Vegeta would gang to fight Beerus, but yea that would be too much fanservice lol

- So the Seed of the Universe grew to be a tree that sucks planet energy? Not really original, but I like the events of the past arc lead to that, the kind of connection we didn't had much in Super

- The last time Beerus was this useful was when he obliterated Zamasu
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

Zamasu55
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Zamasu55 » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:39 pm

Noah wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:39 am About the last episode:

- Interesting to note that in Z and its movies Trunks's sword tends to be broken more often while in Super it is quite resistant

- I though Xeno Goku and Vegeta would gang to fight Beerus, but yea that would be too much fanservice lol

- So the Seed of the Universe grew to be a tree that sucks planet energy? Not really original, but I like the events of the past arc lead to that, the kind of connection we didn't had much in Super

- The last time Beerus was this useful was when he obliterated Zamasu
You're wrong. For example, the U6 vs U7 Tournament leads to the final two arcs.

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:51 pm

Sure if you consider the manga, because in the anime it only leads to the Universe Survival arc as there's no mentions that the events of the Champa arc leads to the Future Trunks arc somehow
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

Xeno Goku Black
Banned Alternate Account

Post by Xeno Goku Black » Sun May 17, 2020 10:36 pm

Next episode release date?

sailorspazz
Advanced Regular

Post by sailorspazz » Mon May 18, 2020 3:22 am

Xeno Goku Black wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 10:36 pm Next episode release date?
Currently, the official site still has only an ambiguous "late May" date. Which...well, we're in the second half of May now, so seems like we should have an exact date, but if they've announced it I can't find it. Some are speculating episode production could have been delayed due to Covid, so we'll have to wait and see, I guess.
A veteran fan-girl past her prime
Host of Fujoshi Trash Talk at Anibros Creative podcast network
Twitter | Tumblr | Fanfics at fanfiction.net and ao3 | DeviantArt | YouTube

sailorspazz
Advanced Regular

Post by sailorspazz » Mon May 18, 2020 1:04 pm

Yeah, I noticed that literally just a few hours after I went searching for the date, they updated the site and made me look dumb, thanks Heroes :lol:
A veteran fan-girl past her prime
Host of Fujoshi Trash Talk at Anibros Creative podcast network
Twitter | Tumblr | Fanfics at fanfiction.net and ao3 | DeviantArt | YouTube

Gohan123
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Gohan123 » Fri May 22, 2020 1:53 am

Episode 3 of SDBH big bang mission

Turles and Bojack have same ki like Cumber , which made them can match SSB Goku and Vegeta.Looks like Towa and Fuu working together to make them more powerful.

Goku and Vegeta know about Bojack and Turles. That mean CC Goku and Vegeta not from canon timeline and fought several movie villain.

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Fri May 22, 2020 4:32 am

Gohan123 wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 1:53 am Episode 3 of SDBH big bang mission

Turles and Bojack have same ki like Cumber , which made them can match SSB Goku and Vegeta.Looks like Towa and Fuu working together to make them more powerful.

Goku and Vegeta know about Bojack and Turles. That mean CC Goku and Vegeta not from canon timeline and fought several movie villain.
Yes everything seems interesting lol

Pretty sure Fu talking about the ability to give power-ups will be branded as something new. Like the Universe Tree giving him this ability (since the Seed also did that). But now is Turtles eating the fruit from the tree of Might, or from this tree to get the power up?

Either way, Blue CC folks seem to hold the upper hand. Let's see what the Xenos do with the new mysterious figure. As for Towa appearing now, perhaps it was Fu's plan to go back to when Mechikaboola was defeated and get his mother.

It always felt weird with how we progressed between these arcs. Fu probably turned into an adult very fast due to some time skipping stuff, dunno.

I guess the next episode will provide some more insight in everything. As well as more fight heh
P O W E R

Gohan123
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Gohan123 » Fri May 22, 2020 4:49 am

Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 4:32 am
Gohan123 wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 1:53 am Episode 3 of SDBH big bang mission

Yes everything seems interesting lol

Pretty sure Fu talking about the ability to give power-ups will be branded as something new. Like the Universe Tree giving him this ability (since the Seed also did that). But now is Turtles eating the fruit from the tree of Might, or from this tree to get the power up?

Either way, Blue CC folks seem to hold the upper hand. Let's see what the Xenos do with the new mysterious figure. As for Towa appearing now, perhaps it was Fu's plan to go back to when Mechikaboola was defeated and get his mother.

It always felt weird with how we progressed between these arcs. Fu probably turned into an adult very fast due to some time skipping stuff, dunno.

I guess the next episode will provide some more insight in everything. As well as more fight heh
Here English sub

https://youtu.be/dDbllnHchTI

Not only Fu giving them power up but also Turles eating divine version of tree of mighty.

Goku notice something weird about Turles energy.

CC Goku : What that. This energy....

Yeah look like Turles and Bojack confirmed become stronger because Fuu because he upgrade them.

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Fri May 22, 2020 5:47 am

Goku and Vegeta know Turles & Bojack but Future Trunks doesn't :?
This is all over the place

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Fri May 22, 2020 5:55 am

Xeogran wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 5:47 am Goku and Vegeta know Turles & Bojack but Future Trunks doesn't :?
This is all over the place
I think I know the reason. Wasn't FTrunks not in the Turtles movie? It was before the androids, actually before Freeza.

As for Bojack, XTrunks is brought from a time-line immediately after the Cell Games. While the Bojack Unbound movie took place some time after that. Iirc, he either was back on the future when Chronoa brought him over, or was just leaving the present after Cell's defeat.

So it actually makes sense.

But if the CC cast has gone through the Z movies, the the FTrunks from their future time-line should be the one who knows these folks (and actually maybe not Turtles).
P O W E R

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Fri May 22, 2020 6:10 am

Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 5:55 amAs for Bojack, XTrunks is brought from a time-line immediately after the Cell Games.
Oh, so the DBH/Xeno Trunks is pretty much the "canon" one, as in he didn't go through any of the movie events. Interesting

Also Trunks did once see Turles in DBZ Gaiden, but it all depends whether they'd be willing to remember that even :lol:

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Fri May 22, 2020 6:31 am

Xeogran wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 6:10 am
Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 5:55 amAs for Bojack, XTrunks is brought from a time-line immediately after the Cell Games.
Oh, so the DBH/Xeno Trunks is pretty much the "canon" one, as in he didn't go through any of the movie events. Interesting

Also Trunks did once see Turles in DBZ Gaiden, but it all depends whether they'd be willing to remember that even :lol:
I'm not 100% sure myself, so don't take of what I said as absolute, but yes. If this is the case, then XTrunks has probably not gone through all the movies (might have with old Broly). As he was dealing with Time Patrol stuff after that.

I have no idea from where Xeno Goku came tbh. He seems like he is from Fusion Reborn, but can go SS4, so he has also gone through the Shadow Dragons Arc, but remained an adult.

Vegeta probably has the same case. Gohan and Goten are certainly from GT.

It's a huge mix lol

The other Xenos, but XTrunks, probably went through all the movies.

But now we learn that CC folks have as well. The reason why they know Cooler etc.
P O W E R

Psajdak
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Psajdak » Fri May 22, 2020 8:01 am

It was nice to see old bad guys again, especially Dr. Wheelo.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Fri May 22, 2020 12:15 pm

Well, as long as these acknowledgement by the Dragon Ball Super characters don't happen in the arcade version, then it's fine. They shouldn't know movie characters except for those who had appeared before, like Bojack in Prison Planet saga (though I can't remember now if they faced him directly).
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Fri May 22, 2020 3:31 pm

Nice episode.

But I feel like XTrunks wasn't reactring with surprise at Bojack and Turles, but at the fact CCGoku and Vegeta knew of them, as if that were another time anomaly. The complete non-reaction of CC Goku at XTrunks calling XPan by name was disappointing though.