Who is the Hottest Male character in Dragon Ball?

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

DestructoDisc
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Who is the Hottest Male character in Dragon Ball?

Post by DestructoDisc » Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:10 pm

Vegeta would be my pick. After him Future Trunks, then Adult Gohan.

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: Who is the Hottest Male character in Dragon Ball?

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:48 pm

Nuova Shenron.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

theTUN
Not-So-Newbie

Post by theTUN » Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:48 pm

Definitely Fused Zamasu. Especially after he turns into a 12 ft tall slime monster. No, I'm not joking.

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:06 pm

Easily Fused Zamasu. The most fabulous, beautiful, sublime and splendid God in the Multiverse. His beauty is the sun that shines on this world. A sun which light is justice.
Definitely Fused Zamasu. Especially after he turns into a 12 ft tall slime monster. No, I'm not joking.
There's nothing wrong with that! That big, purple, juicy arm...
Last edited by SupremeKai25 on Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sintzu
Banned

Post by sintzu » Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:14 pm

SupremeKai25 wrote:Easily Fused Zamasu. The most fabulous, beautiful, sublime and splendid God in the Multiverse. His beauty is the sun that shines on this word. A sun which light is justice.
A sun which is 6ft under, never to be seen again. :lol:
July 9th 2018 will be remembered as the day Broly became canon.

A21Fan

Post by A21Fan » Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:41 pm

Maji Kayo :)

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:42 pm

sintzu wrote:
SupremeKai25 wrote:Easily Fused Zamasu. The most fabulous, beautiful, sublime and splendid God in the Multiverse. His beauty is the sun that shines on this word. A sun which light is justice.
A sun which is 6ft under, never to be seen again. :lol:
Your feeble mortal mind couldn't possibly comprehend the grand beauty, magnificence, pomp and splendour of the ultimate Supreme God.

sintzu
Banned

Post by sintzu » Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:52 pm

SupremeKai25 wrote:Your feeble mortal mind couldn't possibly comprehend the grand beauty, magnificence, pomp and splendour of the ultimate Supreme God.
Why are you taking about Zeno now ? We all agree that he's the top dog of DB.:clap: I'm glad you've finally seen the light.:thumbup:
July 9th 2018 will be remembered as the day Broly became canon.

Cetra
I Live Here

Post by Cetra » Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:02 pm

SupremeKai25 wrote:Easily Fused Zamasu. The most fabulous, beautiful, sublime and splendid God in the Multiverse. His beauty is the sun that shines on this world. A sun which light is justice.
Too bad that he was born from only one male and a genderless person so who knows what the hell "he" actually is. No one knows if Goku Black's gender is taken with priority then.

Not that it's impossible. I assume Gattai Zamasu is a man nonetheless.
"Citation needed."
"too lazy

feel free to take it with grain of salt or discredit me altogether, I'm not losing any sleep"

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:11 pm

Cetra wrote:
SupremeKai25 wrote:Easily Fused Zamasu. The most fabulous, beautiful, sublime and splendid God in the Multiverse. His beauty is the sun that shines on this world. A sun which light is justice.
Too bad that he was born from only one male and a genderless person so who knows what the hell "he" actually is. No one knows if Goku Black's gender is taken with priority then.

He is a man, I didn't believe that I had to remark this. He is always referred using the pronoun "He", not "She" or "It". And Zamasu might not have the D, but he clearly has a male personality.

Cetra
I Live Here

Post by Cetra » Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:22 pm

SupremeKai25 wrote:
Cetra wrote:

He is a man, I didn't believe that I had to remark this. He is always referred using the pronoun "He", not "She" or "It". And Zamasu might not have the D, but he clearly has a male personality.
Being a man is a biological thing. If he has no organs then he is not a man. Just because many characteristics are reflected by males it is not a "male personality", it is simply a culmination of traits that a lot of male people have in a certain known social system but that's really the farthest way one can go in your direction. A woman who has those characteristics does not suddenly have a "male personality". Also you seem not to understand that the Kaioushin all the time are referred to the gender they physically resemble. The Kaioushin of the West is also referred to as she while not actually being female, et cetera. If I remember correctly that topic was even tackled especially with her in one of the many books. Using he, she, him, her, et cetera simply makes things easier and that's it.
Last edited by Cetra on Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Citation needed."
"too lazy

feel free to take it with grain of salt or discredit me altogether, I'm not losing any sleep"

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:25 pm

Cetra wrote:
SupremeKai25 wrote:
Cetra wrote:

Being a man is a biological thing. If he has no organs then he is not a man. Just because many characteristics are reflected by males it is not a "male personality", it is simply a culmuination of traits that a lot of male people have in a certain known social system. A woman who has those characteristics does not suddenly have a "male personality". Also you seem not to understand that the Kaioushin all the time are reffered to the gender they physically resemble. The Kaioushin of the West is also referred to as she while not actually being female, et cetera. If I remember correctly that topic was even tackled especially with her in one of the many books.
Everyone refers to Zamasu as 'He', I don't see why we need to create problems when there are literally none.

Cetra
I Live Here

Post by Cetra » Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:26 pm

SupremeKai25 wrote: Everyone refers to Zamasu as 'He', I don't see why we need to create problems when there are literally none.
Because of exactly what I just told you about the West Kaioushin. The West Kaioushin is also no woman unless its getting retconned. Toriyama-san likes his genderless or "pretty much gender-resembling but not actually having one" and Namekians and whatever exists a lot in Dragon Ball. So I am not surprised.
Everyone thinks that Fused Zamasu is a man, I don't care about a secondary character who appeared in the Buu saga. Now, let's get back on the topic instead of this pointless debate over a non-existing problem.
That dodge is useless though because a) West Kaioushin is a mere example of a lot and b) if that's a thing then it automatically disqualifies people like Zamasu from that thread. So yes, it is a problem in a semantical sense.
Last edited by Cetra on Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Citation needed."
"too lazy

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:30 pm

Cetra wrote:
SupremeKai25 wrote: Everyone refers to Zamasu as 'He', I don't see why we need to create problems when there are literally none.
Because of exactly what I just told you about the West Kaioushin. The West Kaioushin is also no woman unless its getting retconned.
Everyone thinks that Fused Zamasu is a man, I don't care about a tertiary character who appeared in the Buu saga. Now, let's get back on the topic instead of this pointless debate over a non-existing problem.

Yes, As I was saying, Fused Zamasu is the most fabulous man in the show. He is so hot that the divine light of the sun tself blinded everyone upon his birth.
Last edited by SupremeKai25 on Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Michsi
I Live Here

Post by Michsi » Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:43 pm

Hmm, I'd say Goku. I mean, I believe it's also canonically stated that Goku grows up to be a looker (by Bulma no less) Tall-ish, muscular, cute face, and a charming, if not occasionally aggravating, personality. His SSJ form also makes him a little more rugged.

Surprised I haven't seen Trunks mentioned more. I seem to remember him being the fandom heartthrob all those years ago.

BrolyKale
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by BrolyKale » Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:01 pm

Zamasu (I don't care if he is genderless, he sounds like a man, acts like a man and looks like a man) and Broly SSJ.
Zamasu, Broly, Mira & Fu

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:43 pm

I think that would be his majesty Baby-sama. Especially combined with already hot Vegeta's body.
He is a king of both saiyans and tuffles, he is tall, strong and possess royal body even in his true form which made Bulma fell in love and overall is what would impress everyone. Also, that tight outfit has to work on girls.

Other picks would be Gohan and maybe Kibitokai.

"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

Shaddy
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Shaddy » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:01 pm

Is this the kind of thread we're doing now? Man, takes me back to the SEGA forums in 2009.

Anyway, I dunno. A lot of the dudes in this series have nearly identical physiques, so there's not a lot to say. I like Yamcha's look in the early series, and Gohan when he doesn't look like he's in his 50s, I guess. Honestly, even as someone who's not into guys, Dragon Ball has a really low number of men I'd consider particularly attractive.

Gligarman
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Gligarman » Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:43 am

LOL I was just about to start this thread! Anyway, Toppo! Dude is already super cute when he's chubby and gets ripped at will (The stache is a bonuetoo!). Two of my favorite body types in one! Also when I was a kid and saw Nappa remove his armor for the first time I think that's when I knew I was into bara and older men.

Honorable Mentions:

Champa
Beerus
Super Buu
Bora
Yajirobe
Porunga
Moori
Hermila
Napapa
Broly

Vijay
Advanced Regular

Post by Vijay » Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:26 am

A21Fan wrote:Maji Kayo :)
Kono mamatewa, Kanzenshuu Forum users wa Mazzui kamo shiro da sou :P

Korega ore no picku:

Supa Saiyajin Suri Gokou
Mirai no Torankusu
Burori
Begeta