Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle has amassed over $1 billion in global revenue

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Limit-Breaking

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle has amassed over $1 billion in global revenue

Post by Limit-Breaking » Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:21 am

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle revenue tops $1B after Three years

I Shall Word the article word by word and shall leave a link to the article at the bottom of this post. Again i repeat These are the words from the article itself.

Newsbrief: Bandai Namco's mobile card-battler slash puzzler Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle has amassed over $1 billion in global revenue since launching in July 2015.

The news comes from analytics outfit Sensor Tower, which explained the cash was pulled in across both Google Play and the App Store.

Players in Japan accounted for the bulk of revenue, generating around 60 percent of that $1 million total, with those in the U.S. contributing another 20 percent.

Breaking that figure down by platform, approximately 54 percent of revenue came through the App Store, with the other 46 percent heralding from the Google Play marketplace.

I Also Would like To inform You That The article say's two years but the game has been out for more than three years already so i am assuming it's a mistake on their part, but I'm not to sure about that. Dokkan Battle Came out for us in January 30, 2015, It's July 27, 2018 As of this Post.

The Link Is Down Below.

https://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/322 ... _years.php

Kokonoe
Not Banned

Re: Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle has amassed over $1 billion in global revenue

Post by Kokonoe » Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:39 am

The one game where Mirai Mai is playable! Nice to see the success.

emperior
I Live Here

Re: Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle has amassed over $1 billion in global revenue

Post by emperior » Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:00 am

It’s always nice to read these news. Dragon Ball is truly big and it’s getting even bigger each month and year.
There’s also Legends too now, which has the potential to surpass Dokkan Battle, but it still needs time.
If they can keep this momentum up, Dragon Ball will become very big. The new movie is finally fixing what was wrong with Super and a potential new Super 2.0 show would increase DB’s popularity even more if it’s done well and doesn’t suffer from the same issues as Super did.
悟 “Vincit qui se vincit”

What I consider canonical