Dragon Ball Super Broly Movie Release To India Petition.

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Limit-Breaking

Dragon Ball Super Broly Movie Release To India Petition.

Post by Limit-Breaking » Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:55 pm

I just found out that in India they are most likely not getting the rights to see the new Dragon ball super movie broly in theaters, But on Ken Xyro Twitter he has given them some form of hope in being able to watch it in India. The person you will want to contact and how you can support will be paraphrased down below.

Ken Xyro
India has a huge fanbase for Dragon Ball but no release for DBS Broly... YET. I talked to bunch of people; Japan Foundation, PVRs with no success. Almost gave up but theres hope thanks to the fans.

The one you wanna contact is @FoxStarIndia
https://www.facebook.com/FoxStarIndia

Let em know!

Ken Xyro
There's also a petition going I tagged in everyday • https://www.change.org/p/toei-animation ... e-in-india

But I suggest just posting on either FoxStar's FB wall, tweeting at them or at @_PVRCinemas

@FoxStarIndia is going to be the distributor if this works.

Will keep you updated.

I am creating this topic so we can help out our fellow Dragon Ball fans in india, You don't have to if you don't want to, it's all up to you. Also So far they have gained 35,662 signed petitions and their goal is 50,000.

DragonBallFoodie
Advanced Regular

Re: Dragon Ball Super Broly Movie Release To India Petition.

Post by DragonBallFoodie » Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:00 am

Signed it. DB should be seen everywhere possible.

(Also I got relatives in India and I'll be visiting them in January.)
"Don't take pleasure in destruction!" / "I will not let you destroy my world!"
A true hero goes beyond not the limits of power, but the limits that divide countries and people.

Mister_Popo
Advanced Regular

Re: Dragon Ball Super Broly Movie Release To India Petition.

Post by Mister_Popo » Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:05 pm

I have signed it.
In Europe one could still travel to another country to watch it, but India is such a large country, one has to take the plain to see it.
I don't think that's reasonable considering the fact India has a large fanbase as you are suggesting.