What intro is this from?

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

samuraix123
I Live Here

What intro is this from?

Post by samuraix123 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:44 pm

can ya'll give me some info on this video. I really dig it to be honest lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNOue52khbU
The Dragonboxes are like a middle aged woman who still looks good through simply taking good care of her skin and body with maybe a tiny bit of makeup while the Orange Bricks are like a middle aged woman who get's 50 tons of botox, makeup and plastic surgery in order to look younger and as a result looks even worse. ~ ringworm128
Still recording Toonami broadcasts on VHS after all these years!
#1 Paikuhan fan!

dbgtFO
Kicks it Old-School

Re: What intro is this from?

Post by dbgtFO » Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:40 pm

Seems to be a homage to this.
No idea though, at first I thought Jamaican, but they are singing in spanish, so perhaps another clsoe by in the Carribean Islands?
I have no idea :think:

Tian
Advanced Regular

Post by Tian » Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:25 pm

It's a fanmade edit. The guy who uploaded it replied in a comment that he used Adobe Premiere and Photoshop to make it.

Sucupira was a Chilean telenovela aired in the 90s and the guy who did the edit based on this telenovela's intro to make it.

samuraix123
I Live Here

Post by samuraix123 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:54 pm

I can appreciate it. Lol :clap:
The Dragonboxes are like a middle aged woman who still looks good through simply taking good care of her skin and body with maybe a tiny bit of makeup while the Orange Bricks are like a middle aged woman who get's 50 tons of botox, makeup and plastic surgery in order to look younger and as a result looks even worse. ~ ringworm128
Still recording Toonami broadcasts on VHS after all these years!
#1 Paikuhan fan!