Vic Mignogna

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Kunzait_83
I Live Here

Re: Vic Mignogna

Post by Kunzait_83 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:18 pm

Bruma rabu wrote:This whole thing is just... shit. Honestly the whole thing seems shady to me. If this has been happening for years why is this only now being addressed? Part of me thinks this was just some way for news sites to get clicks. They decide to drop these claims on the movies opening week and use "Dragon Ball" in their headlines. Bullshit. In today's political climate and hype surrounding DragonBall, talk about the perfect storm.
SMKirbyZX wrote:The plot thickens. I don't know much about Vic, but it seems to me that someone wanted to ruin his career. I advise everyone to approach this situation with caution.
Yes, someone was out to ruin Vic's career. Clearly.

Because some Z-list nobody voice actor who's main claim to fame is voicing relatively minor character on a bad dub of an early 90s Japanese children's cartoon show would clearly be the envy of MILLIONS of jealous haters who'd dedicate time and effort of their lives to spread false accusations about him just to see him "go down" and lose the vast empire of global fame and riches he's amassed for himself.

Move over Bradley Cooper and Christ Pine: Random McNobody who voiced Broly for FUNimation is THE Hollywood mega-icon of our time. One that scheming, envious masses of starfuckers and fame-whores would obviously want to claw past themselves to see him get taken down a peg for the web hits, the notoriety, and the scores of magazine covers and prime time interviews they'd almost certainly get for it.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

To the people who are still genuinely delusional enough in their DBZ/FUNimation fandom to still be looking at this in terms of "its very highly possible that its all just a made-up conspiracy, tons of people would obviously be out to get this plainly world-famous celebrity": nobody, literally fucking NOBODY in the real world, outside of a tiny handful of small anime conventions, gives the slightest two inklings of a shit about this guy, or basically ANY anime dub voice actor. No one would stand to gain basically ANYTHING of value or note by making any of this up: what they'd mainly get is public scorn, shame, and derision from sycophantic dipshits exactly like you folks are being here.
Bruma rabu wrote:If this has been happening for years why is this only now being addressed?
Look in a mirror for your answer to that very question.
http://80s90sdragonballart.tumblr.com/

Kunzait's Wuxia Thread
Journey to the West, chapter 26 wrote:The strong man will meet someone stronger still:
Come to naught at last he surely will!
Zephyr wrote:And that's to say nothing of how pretty much impossible it is to capture what made the original run of the series so great. I'm in the generation of fans that started with Toonami, so I totally empathize with the feeling of having "missed the party", experiencing disappointment, and wanting to experience it myself. But I can't, that's how life is. Time is a bitch. The party is over. Kageyama, Kikuchi, and Maeda are off the sauce now; Yanami almost OD'd; Yamamoto got arrested; Toriyama's not going to light trash cans on fire and hang from the chandelier anymore. We can't get the band back together, and even if we could, everyone's either old, in poor health, or calmed way the fuck down. Best we're going to get, and are getting, is a party that's almost entirely devoid of the magic that made the original one so awesome that we even want more.
Kamiccolo9 wrote:It grinds my gears that people get "outraged" over any of this stuff. It's a fucking cartoon. If you are that determined to be angry about something, get off the internet and make a stand for something that actually matters.
Rocketman wrote:"Shonen" basically means "stupid sentimental shit" anyway, so it's ok to be anti-shonen.

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:24 pm

Bruma rabu wrote:This whole thing is just... shit. Honestly the whole thing seems shady to me. If this has been happening for years why is this only now being addressed? Part of me thinks this was just some way for news sites to get clicks. They decide to drop these claims on the movies opening week and use "Dragon Ball" in their headlines. Bullshit. In today's political climate and hype surrounding DragonBall, talk about the perfect storm.
The heart is easier to hurt than the body and takes far longer to heal. My childhood trauma made me reject my queerness, for example. Imagine having to face not only your trauma but the public reaction of trying to fight back against an abuser?

The Mic Vignogna shit started up because of the reveal of Twitter personality Hazukari being revealed to be a child predator and groomer. It rocked the community late January and led to people speaking up about Vignogna and Hodd Taberkorn.
She/Her
progesterone princess, estradiol empress
bisexual milf

Scsigs
I Live Here

Post by Scsigs » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:25 pm

I mean, not to say this is true, but it certainly SEEMS like it, right? I mean, a LOT of the people caught in the fire of the MeToo movement were only caught because of a major project that they were either a part of, or were theirs, coming out & gaining lots of public attention. While we can definitely say SOME were just people looking for attention (those awful sexual harassment claims about Stan Lee last year), or were most likely people overthinking things (that chick who came out with those allegations against Aziz Ansari that were really just her having a bad date with him & not giving him the proper signals or just flat-out telling him she was uncomfortable with what they did when they were doing them, because people can read the minds of others, right?), there HAVE been some disturbing reveals from others. Louis CK, Kevin Spacey, Harvey Weinstein, (I'd say the people behind Channel Awesome if we stretch the meaning of this movement to include people who're just shitty people guilty of doing really bad things &, since I typed the rest of this out already, it should be mentioned that their shitty practices have been known about for a while before last year when almost everyone who used to work for them came forward & some of the stories were pretty old, especially Lupa's & Phelous'), etc. Now Vic. Most everyone listed here, as well as the others, accused of something bad are seemingly only accused when something big happens to them.

Granted, I understand why. When people have something big happening for them, they're being talked about a lot, so there's a bigger chance of a story gaining traction. It's just an interesting thing to point out that these stories only seem to come out of the woodwork when these things happen. If that's what gives people strength, great, but you SHOULD have the strength to bring things up any time.
Only dubs that matter are DB, Kai, & Super. Nothing else.
Vic Mignogna: Good actor & singer, but a MAJOR douchebag & idiot.
https://www.youtube.com/user/Scsigs
https://twitter.com/Scsigs

IM21
Banned

Post by IM21 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:31 pm

So, Monica Rial was sexualy assaulted or harassed by Vic. Its strange that a person that went through this terrible thing still spends time with Vic when they have movies to promote or conventions. They were having a good time just 1 or 2 months ago. Hmmm, yea if i was sexualy assaulted, i for sure wouldt spend time with that person.

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:39 pm

IM21 wrote:So, Monica Rial was sexualy assaulted or harassed by Vic. Its strange that a person that went through this terrible thing still spends time with Vic when they have movies to promote or conventions. They were having a good time just 1 or 2 months ago. Hmmm, yea if i was sexualy assaulted, i for sure wouldt spend time with that person.
Her livelihood is on the line and she knows how to act--apparently better than Vignogna.
She/Her
bisexual milf

Tavarano
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Tavarano » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:40 pm

IM21 wrote:So, Monica Rial was sexualy assaulted or harassed by Vic. Its strange that a person that went through this terrible thing still spends time with Vic when they have movies to promote or conventions. They were having a good time just 1 or 2 months ago. Hmmm, yea if i was sexualy assaulted, i for sure wouldt spend time with that person.
It's like someone has a nasty superior at work, or a bully at school, they just have to learn to deal with it if they want to keep their job or education, but if there was an opportunity to punish that person, they would take it.
Akira Toriyama wrote:As a rule, there is no such thing as a theme in my work.

Bruma rabu
Regular

Post by Bruma rabu » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:46 pm

Kunzait_83 wrote:
SMKirbyZX wrote:The plot thickens. I don't know much about Vic, but it seems to me that someone wanted to ruin his career. I advise everyone to approach this situation with caution.
Yes, someone was out to ruin Vic's career. Clearly.

Because some Z-list nobody voice actor who's main claim to fame is voicing relatively minor character on a bad dub of an early 90s Japanese children's cartoon show would clearly be the envy of MILLIONS of jealous haters who'd dedicate time and effort of their lives to spread false accusations about him just to see him "go down" and lose the vast empire of global fame and riches he's amassed for himself.

Move over Bradley Cooper and Christ Pine: Random McNobody who voiced Broly for FUNimation is THE Hollywood mega-icon of our time. One that scheming, envious masses of starfuckers and fame-whores would obviously want to see get taken down a peg for the web hits, the notoriety, and the scores of magazine covers and prime time interviews they'd almost certainly get for it.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

To the people who are still genuinely delusional enough in their DBZ/FUNimation fandom to still be looking at this in terms of "its very highly possible that its all just a made-up conspiracy, tons of people would obviously be out to get this plainly world-famous celebrity": nobody, literally fucking NOBODY in the real world, outside of a tiny handful of small anime conventions, gives the slightest two inklings of a shit about this guy, or basically ANY anime dub voice actor. No one would stand to gain basically ANYTHING of value or note by making any of this up: what they'd mainly get is public scorn, shame, and derision from sycophantic dipshits exactly like you folks are being here.
Bruma rabu wrote:If this has been happening for years why is this only now being addressed?
Look in a mirror for your answer to that very question.
Lol, the fuck is that soppouse to mean? I never said I didn't believe the claims, I'm not defending the dude. Also I'm soppouse to believe every claim? Is it now wrong to be skeptical? I don't know enough about this guy and the shit he's done in the past to have a stand in this. I've never herd of this before until I looked up the movie to purchase my tickets. All I'm saying is these sites have more to gain than to lose. You said it your self he's a nobody right? So who cares if they're potentially wrong, right? It seems to me like these sites that broke the "news" just wanted to get hits on their sites while dragonball was in the limelight. Like I said before. Constant. State. Of. Butthurt.
Bulma is awesome... but chi-chi is best waifu :wink:

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:47 pm

For my part, all I ask for is the truth and that justice be done based on that one way or another.

Mob rule and oppinion don't matter whatever the side of the fence you site on. Hear the victime claims respectfully, let the authorities investigate the sistuation and what will be will be. The law isn't perfect, victimisers go free and the inocent get convicted from time to time it's true, but it's the best we've got. Lets all just collectively hope that justice is done for the wronged party.

Kunzait_83
I Live Here

Post by Kunzait_83 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:54 pm

Ok fine, here's a genuine and wholly non-acidic answer:

People have been talking for page after page about this very point, and have even linked to a number of helpful articles to better explain and provide insight into why most victims don't report sooner.

And if those aren't enough for you, here's even more further reading on the matter:

Article 1
Article 2
Article 3
Article 4

The tl;dr version: very oftentimes, lots of people - culturally speaking - have a tendency to disbelieve the accusations of sexual assault victims (very oftentimes when they're women particularly) up front and lean toward taking the side with the accuser (very oftentimes when its a man particularly); often they will then make excuses for the accused and be more worried for their "reputation being tarnished" than they're worried for the actual physical and/or psychological/emotional damage done to the victim by the assault. And thus they'll turn an obscene degree of scrutiny, mistrust, and suspicion onto the victim rather than the perpetrator, leading most sexual assault victims to feel publicly shamed, humiliated, and despised for ever coming forward at all in the first place.

Most women who've been assaulted, broadly speaking, see what happens in our culture to other women who come forward and internalize it as "nope, I can't go through that" and just bottle up what happened to them: sometimes for years and years and years, until it rips them apart internally.

That's actually kind of the irony here: the people who cling to this (in their mind, "fair" and "even handed") notion of "I don't want to be part of a mob mentality" when they err on the side of the accused/perpetrator rather than the victim... they themselves often DO end up being part of a "mob mentality", only one that is in knee-jerk defense of the accused/perpetrator and hostility towards the victim.

Hence, to those people in this thread who are knee-jerk defaulting to "I don't believe it when someone cries sexual assault: I'm on the accused party's side until I see hard evidence - innocent until proven guilty!": you are in fact contributing to a VERY serious problem that makes it so that most rape and sexual assault victims don't come forward for years and years in the first place.

Its a vicious circle: the public turns the guns of scorn, shame, and overzealous scrutiny onto people who come forward claiming to have been sexually assaulted, which in turn scares off OTHER victims of sexual assault from coming forward for years and years... and when they finally DO come forward, out come the armchair "skeptics" who simply end up validating the victims' fears and sets the table that makes it difficult for the NEXT set of victims to come forward.

And round and round it goes.

TKA basically summed it up perfectly earlier in this thread:
TKA wrote:Because cases of sexual assault are criminal, it's often difficult to prove "without the shadow of a doubt" due to the nature of the evidence (if it was a civil case, you'd only need to be 51% right to "win"). What this means is if we don't treat women like we believe them, other victims will be less likely to come forward and face the same stress with little guarantee of their assaulter being brought to justice.

You basically scare victims into bottling up their sexual assaults and the only people that helps are the predators.
Lastly, here's a VERY helpful article on some of the realities behind ACTUAL "false rape accusations" and what ACTUALLY motivates them.

Kunzait's Wuxia Thread
Journey to the West, chapter 26 wrote:The strong man will meet someone stronger still:
Zephyr wrote:And that's to say nothing of how pretty much impossible it is to capture what made the original run of the series so great. I'm in the generation of fans that started with Toonami, so I totally empathize with the feeling of having "missed the party", experiencing disappointment, and wanting to experience it myself. But I can't, that's how life is. Time is a bitch. The party is over. Kageyama, Kikuchi, and Maeda are off the sauce now; Yanami almost OD'd; Yamamoto got arrested; Toriyama's not going to light trash cans on fire and hang from the chandelier anymore. We can't get the band back together, and even if we could, everyone's either old, in poor health, or calmed way the fuck down. Best we're going to get, and are getting, is a party that's almost entirely devoid of the magic that made the original one so awesome that we even want more.
Kamiccolo9 wrote:It grinds my gears that people get "outraged" over any of this stuff. It's a fucking cartoon. If you are that determined to be angry about something, get off the internet and make a stand for something that actually matters.
Rocketman wrote:"Shonen" basically means "stupid sentimental shit" anyway, so it's ok to be anti-shonen.

Bruma rabu
Regular

Post by Bruma rabu » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:59 pm

JulieYBM wrote:
The heart is easier to hurt than the body and takes far longer to heal. My childhood trauma made me reject my queerness, for example. Imagine having to face not only your trauma but the public reaction of trying to fight back against an abuser?

The Mic Vignogna shit started up because of the reveal of Twitter personality Hazukari being revealed to be a child predator and groomer. It rocked the community late January and led to people speaking up about Vignogna and Hodd Taberkorn.
I ain't saying he ain't guilty, just viewing it from another angle. I don't know what a hazukari is.

emi_b7
Beyond Newbie

Post by emi_b7 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:00 pm

Who says it's only being addressed now? People have been saying this about this guy for years:
https://hetalia-wank.livejournal.com/31 ... 71#t115571
http://vicmeggnognahorrorstories.tumblr.com/
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/20 ... s/67872530
(All of this links were already posted in this thread)

Thankfully it was noticed this time, which gave other people the courage to come out with their stories. The reason why this thing always come out years after it happens is because idiots call the victims liars and harass them because they can't believe the random actor they are attached to could be a shitty person.
Last edited by emi_b7 on Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cursed Lemon
Advanced Regular

Post by Cursed Lemon » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:08 pm

Lord Frieza wrote:let the authorities investigate the sistuation and what will be will be
Welcome to exactly the reason it happens this way.
Special Beam Cannon!

(゚Д゚)σ 弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌⊃

Kunzait_83
I Live Here

Post by Kunzait_83 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:10 pm

Bruma rabu wrote:I've never herd of this before until I looked up the movie to purchase my tickets.
That doesn't change the fact that these types of claims have been around for many, many years now. Just because you personally never heard of them before is immaterial to the fact that this HAS evidently been known about the guy already in at least SOME corners of fandom.

Also, on the offchance you just popped into this thread to post without reading it first: if you actually take the time to go back and read through it, you'll see that what you said in your post has been a MASSIVE part of the arguments that have been going on in here, and these points about "They're probably looking for fame" and "Why haven't they said something sooner?" have already been well long addressed already. Repeatedly. But while yes, I lost patience and dismissed you first (not without good reason mind: this argument has been pretty hostile in here for awhile now, forgive me for having my limits), I then composed myself and took the time to calmly and respectfully reiterate them for you again here anyhow.
Bruma rabu wrote:All I'm saying is these sites have more to gain than to lose.
Except the news sites aren't the sources that initially broke any of this: as with many other similar cases in the #MeToo era, victims have been coming forward with their stories over social media. The news outlets are simply picking up the ball from there, because its kind of their job to do so in these situations.
Bruma rabu wrote:You said it your self he's a nobody right? So who cares if they're potentially wrong, right?
Mignogna being a nobody was a point I raised to illustrate that the victims coming forward have nothing really to gain from lying (and a LOT of grief to go through just for coming forward at all). As I already got done explaining to you though, people accusing them of lying matters because its a DIRECT societal contributor to the fear of sexual assault victims coming forward.
Bruma rabu wrote:It seems to me like these sites that broke the "news" just wanted to get hits on their sites while dragonball was in the limelight.
Again: these sites didn't "break" the news. The victims themselves broke it via Twitter and social media. And the reason they did so was due to another incident (involving another sexual assault scandal within the anime fan community) that was TOTALLY unrelated whatsoever to the recent Broly movie.
Bruma rabu wrote:Like I said before. Constant. State. Of. Butthurt.
Go back and look through this thread: this whole episode hasn't exactly been "fun" for anyone here. I'm genuinely sorry I didn't just immediately re-explain to you what had already been explained dozens upon dozens of times for page after page on here. You'll forgive me for being a human being myself who's levels of patience has its limits.

Kunzait's Wuxia Thread

Bruma rabu
Regular

Post by Bruma rabu » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:19 pm

emi_b7 wrote:
Who says it's only being addressed now? People have been saying this about this guy for years:

Thankfully it was noticed this time, which gave other people the courage to come out with their stories. The reason why this thing always come out years after it happens is because idiots like you call the victims liars and harass them because they can't believe the random actor they are attached to could be a shitty person.
Nice, yeah point at the part of my comment where I called the victims liars and then I proceeded to to harass them. Could you also highlight the part where I defended the guy I'm all so attached too. Would you be so kind.

MasenkoHA
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by MasenkoHA » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:20 pm

I’m sorry (no I am not) what an incredibly shitty and tone deaf thing to say.

This is like textbook why victims of assault/rape don’t come forward. “Hmmmm you’re not ACTING like my perfect picture of a sexual abuse victim”

KBABZ
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by KBABZ » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:22 pm

Bruma rabu wrote:Like I said before. Constant. State. Of. Butthurt.
I feel you're mistaking Kunzait's trademark long multi-quote posts for floundering in an argument.
MasenkoHA wrote:
I’m sorry (no I am not) what an incredibly shitty and tone deaf thing to say.
Luckily Kunzait explained (much better than I could articulate) why victims have very strong motivation not to speak up about it.

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:24 pm

Bruma rabu wrote:
JulieYBM wrote:

I ain't saying he ain't guilty, just viewing it from another angle. I don't know what a hazukari is.
Then keep your shitty, uninformed views to yourself. If you can't be bothered to be humble and consider the victims' trials you're wasting our and your time.

Your posts are not showing signs of understanding an evolving.
She/Her
bisexual milf

emi_b7
Beyond Newbie

Post by emi_b7 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:29 pm

Bruma rabu wrote:
emi_b7 wrote:

Thankfully it was noticed this time, which gave other people the courage to come out with their stories. The reason why this thing always come out years after it happens is because idiots like you call the victims liars and harass them because they can't believe the random actor they are attached to could be a shitty person.
Nice, yeah point at the part of my comment where I called the victims liars and then I proceeded to to harass them. Could you also highlight the part where I defended the guy I'm all so attached too. Would you be so kind.
The "like you" part (which I actually deleted later because I thought it was a bit too aggresive, seems you catched it before that) was about calling them liars which you totally did here:
Bruma rabu wrote:Part of me thinks this was just some way for news sites to get clicks. They decide to drop these claims on the movies opening week and use "Dragon Ball" in their headlines. Bullshit. In today's political climate and hype surrounding DragonBall, talk about the perfect storm.
The harassing thing has being going on on social media (and always happens when sexual harrasment victims tell their stories) was not about you, I worded it bad (and, again, actually deleted it a couple of minutes after posting)

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:33 pm

Kunzait_83 wrote:
Ok fine, here's a genuine and wholly non-acidic answer:

People have been talking for page after page about this very point, and have even linked to a number of helpful articles to better explain and provide insight into why most victims don't report sooner.

And if those aren't enough for you, here's even more further reading on the matter:

Article 1
Article 2
Article 3
Article 4

The tl;dr version: very oftentimes, lots of people - culturally speaking - have a tendency to disbelieve the accusations of sexual assault victims (very oftentimes when they're women particularly) up front and lean toward taking the side with the accuser (very oftentimes when its a man particularly); often they will then make excuses for the accused and be more worried for their "reputation being tarnished" than they're worried for the actual physical and/or psychological/emotional damage done to the victim by the assault. And thus they'll turn an obscene degree of scrutiny, mistrust, and suspicion onto the victim rather than the perpetrator, leading most sexual assault victims to feel publicly shamed, humiliated, and despised for ever coming forward at all in the first place.

Most women who've been assaulted, broadly speaking, see what happens in our culture to other women who come forward and internalize it as "nope, I can't go through that" and just bottle up what happened to them: sometimes for years and years and years, until it rips them apart internally.

That's actually kind of the irony here: the people who cling to this (in their mind, "fair" and "even handed") notion of "I don't want to be part of a mob mentality" when they err on the side of the accused/perpetrator rather than the victim... they themselves often DO end up being part of a "mob mentality", only one that is in knee-jerk defense of the accused/perpetrator and hostility towards the victim.

Hence, to those people in this thread who are knee-jerk defaulting to "I don't believe it when someone cries sexual assault: I'm on the accused party's side until I see hard evidence - innocent until proven guilty!": you are in fact contributing to a VERY serious problem that makes it so that most rape and sexual assault victims don't come forward for years and years in the first place.

Its a vicious circle: the public turns the guns of scorn, shame, and overzealous scrutiny onto people who come forward claiming to have been sexually assaulted, which in turn scares off OTHER victims of sexual assault from coming forward for years and years... and when they finally DO come forward, out come the armchair "skeptics" who simply end up validating the victims' fears and sets the table that makes it difficult for the NEXT set of victims to come forward.

And round and round it goes.

TKA basically summed it up perfectly earlier in this thread:
TKA wrote:Because cases of sexual assault are criminal, it's often difficult to prove "without the shadow of a doubt" due to the nature of the evidence (if it was a civil case, you'd only need to be 51% right to "win"). What this means is if we don't treat women like we believe them, other victims will be less likely to come forward and face the same stress with little guarantee of their assaulter being brought to justice.

You basically scare victims into bottling up their sexual assaults and the only people that helps are the predators.
So we should do away with due process and just go with whatever feels right? Well at this rate both parties should be arrested and thrown in jail given that large enough bodies of people "feel" they are the victim in this situation. I'd say we go for a majority vote but how about we forgo even that small formality, if we punish both of them then were bound to it right one way or another.

I give zero F's about Vic and plenty of seemingly upstanding assholes have abused their power of their fans for this type of twisted crap all the time so it's vertually impossible not to believe, but the point still stands you have got to prove it. Because people do lie, people have lied and inccosent people have suffered for it. To look at the flip side, there are people who are 100% innocent of such charges have had their lives ruined because people believed "they got away with it".

As reality is want to be, it's all grey and nasty with a lot of good people getting the short end of the stick. But the second you start favioring one side over the other, the chances of a justice for the one who diserves it drops. So I stand by what I said, treat the situation with unbiased respect and find the truth.

Bruma rabu
Regular

Post by Bruma rabu » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:37 pm

JulieYBM wrote:
Bruma rabu wrote:
JulieYBM wrote:

Then keep your shitty, uninformed views to yourself. If you can't be bothered to be humble and consider the victims' trials you're wasting our and your time.

Your posts are not showing signs of understanding an evolving.
The fuck, how did I shit on the victims? I ain't saying shit about them. When the fuck did I say I didn't believe them or that I didn't consider their trials? Y'all puttin in shit I didn't say. All I said is the news sites could be capitalising on this shit show and that it seem shady. Like I said in an earlier post I didn't hear bout this in tweeter or what ever I herd through some shitty news site.