Vic Mignogna

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

User avatar
MasenkoHA
I Live Here
Posts: 2349
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:38 pm

Re: Vic Mignogna

Post by MasenkoHA » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:26 am

SMKirbyZX wrote: The sad fact is that it's easy to make up a story, so it's perfectly reasonable to be skeptical of someone just saying that he did something. Vic's weird, yeah, but nothing is 100% convincing me of his alleged behavior.
?

AGAIN its not someone it’s a lot of SOMEONES


Common sense should come into play here.

Do you honestly think this many women all just have it out for Vic? And have had it for him for years? It’s just a coincidence that all these women with no relation to each other picked the same z-list celebrity to make up the same “he was a creep to me” line?


I’ve already discussed this. If this was just one or two random someones coming out with a story of their experience with him then of course some level of skepticism is reasonable. But this many for this long? I’m sorry there comes a point where your skepticism isn’t being reasonable its being willfully ignorant and obtuse.

User avatar
Lord Frieza
I Live Here
Posts: 3704
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:36 pm

Re: Vic Mignogna

Post by Lord Frieza » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:34 am

MasenkoHA wrote:
SMKirbyZX wrote: The sad fact is that it's easy to make up a story, so it's perfectly reasonable to be skeptical of someone just saying that he did something. Vic's weird, yeah, but nothing is 100% convincing me of his alleged behavior.
?

AGAIN its not someone it’s a lot of SOMEONES


Common sense should come into play here.

Do you honestly think this many women all just have it out for Vic? And have had it for him for years? It’s just a coincidence that all these women with no relation to each other picked the same z-list celebrity to make up the same “he was a creep to me” line?


I’ve already discussed this. If this was just one or two random someones coming out with a story of their experience with him then of course some level of skepticism is reasonable. But this many for this long? I’m sorry there comes a point where your skepticism isn’t being reasonable its being willfully ignorant and obtuse.
He's right, if this was just one or two people crawling out the wood work then yes it would be reasonable to think their just doing it for attention. But again by what I've seen we have multiple people coming forward to speak about events that go back years.

For this to have zero credibility it would mean there is a massive sting operation against Vic, who as many point out is just some voice actor. What could anyone hope gain from this elaborate set up?

User avatar
SMKirbyZX
Not-So-Newbie
Posts: 70
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:24 pm

Re: Vic Mignogna

Post by SMKirbyZX » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:39 am

Fionordequester wrote:
SMKirbyZX wrote:How was the photoshopped counter argument debunked?
Image

Image

Image
Doesn't that aid in the accusation though? I understand that deviantart post by Valerie Depa, but it doesn't disprove that it was in fact photoshopped. If you're trying to damage someone, of course, you would use a fake account to protect yourself. I mean, some of the photos of Vic "harassing" fans are actually harmless. I'm not saying that all of this is true, but it's a possibility.
MasenkoHA wrote:AGAIN its not someone it’s a lot of SOMEONES


Common sense should come into play here.

Do you honestly think this many women all just have it out for Vic? And have had it for him for years? It’s just a coincidence that all these women with no relation to each other picked the same z-list celebrity to make up the same “he was a creep to me” line?


I’ve already discussed this. If this was just one or two random someones coming out with a story of their experience with him then of course some level of skepticism is reasonable. But this many for this long? I’m sorry there comes a point where your skepticism isn’t being reasonable its being willfully ignorant and obtuse.
Lord Frieza wrote:
He's right, if this was just one or two people crawling out the wood work then yes it would be reasonable to think their just doing it for attention. But again by what I've seen we have multiple people coming forward to speak about events that go back years.

For this to have zero credibility it would mean there is a massive sting operation against Vic, who as many point out is just some voice actor. What could anyone hope gain from this elaborate set up?
There are people who've interacted with Vic and said that they've no problems with him. Vic seems to be touchy-feely, so obviously, people will have a problem with him. In no way am I being ignorant of anything. I am taking everything into consideration. It's just that I feel like you guys are exaggerating how many people are coming out. I'm sorry if I don't feel like jumping to conclusions early on.

User avatar
JulieYBM
Namekian Warrior
Posts: 13453
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:25 pm
Contact:

Re: Vic Mignogna

Post by JulieYBM » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:43 am

Vignogna has been doing this shit for over ten years. That's not a 'mistake' or a 'misunderstanding'. He's hurting people and he knows it.
She/Her | Practice self-care.

User avatar
dragon boss z
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1988
Joined: Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:19 am

Re: Vic Mignogna

Post by dragon boss z » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:56 am

Lord Frieza wrote:
MasenkoHA wrote:
SMKirbyZX wrote: The sad fact is that it's easy to make up a story, so it's perfectly reasonable to be skeptical of someone just saying that he did something. Vic's weird, yeah, but nothing is 100% convincing me of his alleged behavior.
?

AGAIN its not someone it’s a lot of SOMEONES


Common sense should come into play here.

Do you honestly think this many women all just have it out for Vic? And have had it for him for years? It’s just a coincidence that all these women with no relation to each other picked the same z-list celebrity to make up the same “he was a creep to me” line?


I’ve already discussed this. If this was just one or two random someones coming out with a story of their experience with him then of course some level of skepticism is reasonable. But this many for this long? I’m sorry there comes a point where your skepticism isn’t being reasonable its being willfully ignorant and obtuse.
He's right, if this was just one or two people crawling out the wood work then yes it would be reasonable to think their just doing it for attention. But again by what I've seen we have multiple people coming forward to speak about events that go back years.

For this to have zero credibility it would mean there is a massive sting operation against Vic, who as many point out is just some voice actor. What could anyone hope gain from this elaborate set up?
First off I want to say the number of allegations is concerning, and does lead me to believe their is a good chance he has done wrong.
However I wan't to bring up an argument on why these people may be making these claims even if they aren't completely true. They may be thinking they are doing justice. They heard other accusations, and they have the mentality to always believe in the victim, so they go and try to look for more examples to try and prove it so the justice they want gets served. And when you have people looking for evidence to prove their point they come across a lot of pictures and videos of him being "close" with his fans, which adds fuel to the fire. There was one video I saw where it had someone posting her getting hugged from behind by Vic, admitting she didn't feel like anything was wrong at the time, but said looking back at on it she felt he was basically humping her leg and squeezing her too tight (and from the pic I saw I would have to disagree with the claim, though he was closer than I would be with a stranger). People like to be a part of a movement and they get a kind of mob mentality. They also like to see all the likes, retweets, and attention they get.
Neil Kaplan, another voice actor, came out and said he never liked Vic and complained how he sat on his shoulders at a convention, but when you actually look at the video itself he seems to be fine with it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nd6OU_mOKA8
It just seems like anyone who has anything that could be used against Vic are trying to. It is human nature to want justice and to bandwagon, and it may be blowing things out of proportion.

Here is a video of him comforting a girl in a hospital, in front of her parents mind you, kissing her. I think it's weird myself, and I wouldn't do it, but the I highly doubt these kisses were meant to be sexual advances.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tk7kOT3NWiM

So from that video we have proof that Vic does cross personal boundaries seemingly without asking, but I'm not sure if we should automatically consider that sexual assault or harassment. And when you have nobody seemingly calling him out in person, and only attacking him as a group online, he might not have gotten the reinforcement to change his behavior.

If you haven't seen this video, this is Vic addressing it himself and apologizing. He's either a good liar, (which is possible, don't get me wrong, he is an actor after all), or people or going overboard on the accusations.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsTylbn74aQ

Do I think Vic has crossed personal boundaries? Yeah. Do I think he has made people uncomfortable? Yeah. Do I think he is a sexual predator? I'm not sure there is enough evidence to say as of now.

User avatar
Lord Frieza
I Live Here
Posts: 3704
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:36 pm

Re: Vic Mignogna

Post by Lord Frieza » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:57 am

SMKirbyZX wrote:
There are people who've interacted with Vic and said that they've no problems with him. Vic seems to be touchy-feely, so obviously, people will have a problem with him. In no way am I being ignorant of anything. I am taking everything into consideration. It's just that I feel like you guys are exaggerating how many people are coming out. I'm sorry if I don't feel like jumping to conclusions early on.
I say it's good to be skeptical and If Vic comes out of this an innocent man in the eyes of the law with no funny business then I'll never say a bad word about the man unless somthing else came up.

Plus he may very well not intentionally be doing this and people have taken his overly physical approch the wrong way, but it could also be that Vic has issue regarding boundaries. He may not be a bad person but people can do bad things without meaning to. Thats what I mean when I say their could very well be somthing to this given that quite a few people have come forward, life isn't black and white.

At the end of the day, the mans had sexual assult charge put against him and that needs to be taken very serously. While I belive in innocent until provent guilty, as I said in my first post these things have to be serously examined on both sides and as I see it a Vicitms testamony should be treated as legitimate until proven otherwise also.

User avatar
MasenkoHA
I Live Here
Posts: 2349
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:38 pm

Re: Vic Mignogna

Post by MasenkoHA » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:09 am

SMKirbyZX wrote:[
Doesn't that aid in the accusation though? I understand that deviantart post by Valerie Depa, but it doesn't disprove that it was in fact photoshopped. If you're trying to damage someone, of course, you would use a fake account to protect yourself. I mean, some of the photos of Vic "harassing" fans are actually harmless. I'm not saying that all of this is true, but it's a possibility.
One person suggesting they photoshop him to make him look bad/worse and everyone else is telling this person they’re wrong?

But you seriously think a bunch of photos were possibly photoshopped?

Seriously?


There are people who've interacted with Vic and said that they've no problems with him
I don’t know why you think that means anything or somehow counters the testimonies of many others who have had a problem with? Abusers aren’t moustache twirling villains that go around kicking puppies. Just because certain people were not personally victimized by him doesn’t mean he doesn’t do anything

. In no way am I being ignorant of anything
And yet
. It's just that I feel like you guys are exaggerating how many people are coming out
No one is exaggerating jack shit on that subject. But okay.

. I'm sorry if I don't feel like jumping to conclusions early on.
Implying we’re all jumping to conclusions because you want to stick your head in the sand.

superfan2024
Regular
Posts: 657
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:57 pm

Re: Vic Mignogna

Post by superfan2024 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:09 am

Gogeta_Blue wrote:I'm all for Funi recasting and redubbing Broly for the Blu-ray and future material. Even ignoring this mess, I think Vic's Broly voice has nosedived since the Z movies. Most of his screams here were kinda weaksauce in comparison.
100 percent.

User avatar
MasenkoHA
I Live Here
Posts: 2349
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:38 pm

Re: Vic Mignogna

Post by MasenkoHA » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:13 am

dragon boss z wrote:
Lord Frieza wrote:
MasenkoHA wrote:

AGAIN its not someone it’s a lot of SOMEONES


Common sense should come into play here.

Do you honestly think this many women all just have it out for Vic? And have had it for him for years? It’s just a coincidence that all these women with no relation to each other picked the same z-list celebrity to make up the same “he was a creep to me” line?


I’ve already discussed this. If this was just one or two random someones coming out with a story of their experience with him then of course some level of skepticism is reasonable. But this many for this long? I’m sorry there comes a point where your skepticism isn’t being reasonable its being willfully ignorant and obtuse.
He's right, if this was just one or two people crawling out the wood work then yes it would be reasonable to think their just doing it for attention. But again by what I've seen we have multiple people coming forward to speak about events that go back years.

For this to have zero credibility it would mean there is a massive sting operation against Vic, who as many point out is just some voice actor. What could anyone hope gain from this elaborate set up?
First off I want to say the number of allegations is concerning, and does lead me to believe their is a good chance he has done wrong.
However I wan't to bring up an argument on why these people may be making these claims even if they aren't completely true. They may be thinking they are doing justice. They heard other accusations, and they have the mentality to always believe in the victim, so they go and try to look for more examples to try and prove it so the justice they want gets served. And when you have people looking for evidence to prove their point they come across a lot of pictures and videos of him being "close" with his fans, which adds fuel to the fire. There was one video I saw where it had someone posting her getting hugged from behind by Vic, admitting she didn't feel like anything was wrong at the time, but said looking back at on it she felt he was basically humping her leg and squeezing her too tight (and from the pic I saw I would have to disagree with the claim, though he was closer than I would be with a stranger). People like to be a part of a movement and they get a kind of mob mentality. They also like to see all the likes, retweets, and attention they get.
Neil Kaplan, another voice actor, came out and said he never liked Vic and complained how he sat on his shoulders at a convention, but when you actually look at the video itself he seems to be fine with it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nd6OU_mOKA8
It just seems like anyone who has anything that could be used against Vic are trying to. It is human nature to want justice and to bandwagon, and it may be blowing things out of proportion.

Here is a video of him comforting a girl in a hospital, in front of her parents mind you, kissing her. I think it's weird myself, and I wouldn't do it, but the I highly doubt these kisses were meant to be sexual advances.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tk7kOT3NWiM

So from that video we have proof that Vic does cross personal boundaries seemingly without asking, but I'm not sure if we should automatically consider that sexual assault or harassment. And when you have nobody seemingly calling him out in person, and only attacking him as a group online, he might not have gotten the reinforcement to change his behavior.

If you haven't seen this video, this is Vic addressing it himself and apologizing. He's either a good liar, (which is possible, don't get me wrong, he is an actor after all), or people or going overboard on the accusations.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsTylbn74aQ

Do I think Vic has crossed personal boundaries? Yeah. Do I think he has made people uncomfortable? Yeah. Do I think he is a sexual predator? I'm not sure there is enough evidence to say as of now.

While I don’t think you’re wrong about mob mentality per se the fact is these accusations have long preceded movements like #MeToo and #TimesUp.


Could some people be making up their own stories to feel part of something? Definitely a possibility. But the idea that all these people have been lying/or were misguided for years?


You’re not seeing this many accusations and for this long leveled at Johnny Yong Bosch or Sean Schemmel or Chris Sabat is all I’m saying

User avatar
dragon boss z
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1988
Joined: Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:19 am

Re: Vic Mignogna

Post by dragon boss z » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:21 am

MasenkoHA wrote: While I don’t think you’re wrong about mob mentality per se the fact is these accusations have long preceded movements like #MeToo and #TimesUp.
Could some people be making up their own stories to feel part of something? Definitely a possibility. But the idea that all these people have been lying/or were misguided for years?
I agree, the number of accusations and from how far back they go is one of the biggest flags for me. It could just be because Vic has always been too touchy and never really understood how much and how many people he made feel uncomfortable, though I can't deny there is the possibility of him being predatory. His video explaining how it was just him trying to support his fans, and his purpose was not to be sexual or make them uncomfortable did seem genuine, and the video of him kissing the sick girl in her hospital bed while knowingly being filmed right in front of her parents does kind of lead credence to him just being a guy who thinks kissing people is synonymous with comforting them. It's just a really tough situation, because it's hard to prove what his intentions really were, and most of it is just based off of he said she said, but like you said, the number of reports is concerning. From what I've seen there is definitely not enough to convict him of anything, but with other voice actors speaking out against him too, I could see why he would get fired.

User avatar
SMKirbyZX
Not-So-Newbie
Posts: 70
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:24 pm

Re: Vic Mignogna

Post by SMKirbyZX » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:27 am

MasenkoHA wrote:
SMKirbyZX wrote:[
Doesn't that aid in the accusation though? I understand that deviantart post by Valerie Depa, but it doesn't disprove that it was in fact photoshopped. If you're trying to damage someone, of course, you would use a fake account to protect yourself. I mean, some of the photos of Vic "harassing" fans are actually harmless. I'm not saying that all of this is true, but it's a possibility.
One person suggesting they photoshop him to make him look bad/worse and everyone else is telling this person they’re wrong?

But you seriously think a bunch of photos were possibly photoshopped?

Seriously?


There are people who've interacted with Vic and said that they've no problems with him
I don’t know why you think that means anything or somehow counters the testimonies of many others who have had a problem with? Abusers aren’t moustache twirling villains that go around kicking puppies. Just because certain people were not personally victimized by him doesn’t mean he doesn’t do anything

. In no way am I being ignorant of anything
And yet
. It's just that I feel like you guys are exaggerating how many people are coming out
No one is exaggerating jack shit on that subject. But okay.

. I'm sorry if I don't feel like jumping to conclusions early on.
Implying we’re all jumping to conclusions because you want to stick your head in the sand.
Look, there's no reason to be so hostile. I'm simply looking at this whole situation from a different perspective.

User avatar
MasenkoHA
I Live Here
Posts: 2349
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:38 pm

Re: Vic Mignogna

Post by MasenkoHA » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:28 am

@dragon boss z


For the record I don’t think Vic should be arrested or placed on a sex offenders list or anything (at least as far as I’m aware he hasn’t crossed that line) I just think there is sufficient evidence via long time testimonies that the dude is a creep who abused his position as a pseudo celebrity to behave incredibly inappropriate toward young women.

User avatar
Ringworm128
I Live Here
Posts: 2920
Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:27 am

Re: Vic Mignogna

Post by Ringworm128 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:22 am

Here's the only thing I'm gonna say on the whole Vic McNutterButter thing. This is just my personal opinion.

Is he guilty? From everything I've read, most likely yes.

Does he deserve to have his entire life destroyed? He should owe up fully to what he's said and done, apologize, and lay low for awhile. However he should at least be given one second chance to change his behavior and try to be a better person.

Yes you can make the argument that he's had 15 years to do so, but sometimes people get caught up in their ego and need a good slap on the face to make them come to their senses.

If in 5 years time there's still stories going around, it will be safe to say "You had your chance."

He also needs to dismantle and distance himself from the "Resemble Rangers" or any similar fanclubs. Such places are not healthy for either his or his fans mental state and are borderline creepy.
If you have to write a small thesis every time you respond to a post you're not an intellectual, you're just bad at making your point.

User avatar
Shaddy
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1185
Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:38 pm

Re: Vic Mignogna

Post by Shaddy » Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:24 am

He's had that slap in the face several times already and said he would change his behavior just like he is now. It never sticks, there's no reason to assume this would stick.
Mage of Blood yeets pizza wrote:Satanism is just Atheism wearing a funny hat
bjm knhhjnbguv cxkjmn bl,v wrote:Go yiff yourself

User avatar
Ringworm128
I Live Here
Posts: 2920
Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:27 am

Re: Vic Mignogna

Post by Ringworm128 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:33 am

From what I've read this is the first time this issue has been brought to the forefront of people's attention outside of whispers going around the convention scene.
If you have to write a small thesis every time you respond to a post you're not an intellectual, you're just bad at making your point.

User avatar
Fionordequester
I Live Here
Posts: 2771
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:33 pm

Re: Vic Mignogna

Post by Fionordequester » Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:43 am

ringworm128 wrote:Does he deserve to have his entire life destroyed?
Destroyed? You make it sound like getting fired is some unprecedented, horrific event...c,mon. I got fired once, then got another job immediately afterward!

I mean, it's not great, obviously, but... The guy lives in America! 1st World Country! Land of opportunity! We literally have it so good, that I was actually given a full, 21 page packet of what I should do when I got fired! Seriously, check it out :) !

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HiFW1P ... sp=sharing

If this is getting "destroyed", then we've got it pretty good.
Last edited by Fionordequester on Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kataphrut wrote:It's a bit of a Boy Who Cried Wolf situation to me...Basically, the boy shouldn't have cried wolf when the wolves just wanted to Go See Yamcha. If not, they might have gotten some help when the wolves came back to Make the Donuts.
Chuquita wrote:I liken Gokû Black to "guy can't stand his job, so instead of quitting and finding a job he likes, he instead sets fire not only to his workplace so he doesn't have to work there, but tries setting fire to every store in the franchise of that company".

User avatar
Ringworm128
I Live Here
Posts: 2920
Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:27 am

Re: Vic Mignogna

Post by Ringworm128 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:55 am

Fionordequester wrote:
ringworm128 wrote:Does he deserve to have his entire life destroyed?
Destroyed? You make it sound like getting fired is some unprecedented, horrific event...c,mon. I got fired once, then got another job in the exact same field immediately afterward!

I mean, it's not great, obviously, but... The guy lives in America! 1st World Country! Land of opportunity! We literally have it so good, that I was actually given a full, 21 page packet of what I should do when I got fired! Seriously, check it out :) !

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HiFW1P ... sp=sharing

If this is getting "destroyed", then we've got it pretty good.
Voice acting is a much more centralized job socially . If he lost his job at Funimation (yes I know he's freelance) would he actually be able to find work?
If you have to write a small thesis every time you respond to a post you're not an intellectual, you're just bad at making your point.

User avatar
Fionordequester
I Live Here
Posts: 2771
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:33 pm

Re: Vic Mignogna

Post by Fionordequester » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:20 am

ringworm128 wrote:Voice acting is a much more centralized job socially . If he lost his job at Funimation (yes I know he's freelance) would he actually be able to find work?
Absolutely! He's a musician, for one thing. He does Pop music, he does Christian music, he does Gospel music, he does Piano, he does Vocals...

And if that doesn't pan out? Well, we've got McDonalds, Raley's, Burger World...all KINDS of minimum wage jobs that are always looking for new employees to replace the ones that leave!

Finally, we've got whichever Church he goes to, and his own personal fanclub: the Risembool Rangers. Trust me; he is NOT the victim in this situation.
Kataphrut wrote:It's a bit of a Boy Who Cried Wolf situation to me...Basically, the boy shouldn't have cried wolf when the wolves just wanted to Go See Yamcha. If not, they might have gotten some help when the wolves came back to Make the Donuts.
Chuquita wrote:I liken Gokû Black to "guy can't stand his job, so instead of quitting and finding a job he likes, he instead sets fire not only to his workplace so he doesn't have to work there, but tries setting fire to every store in the franchise of that company".

User avatar
Green_Goblin
Banned Alternate Account
Posts: 223
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:21 pm
Location: Jerusalem, Israel

Re: Vic Mignogna

Post by Green_Goblin » Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:25 am

***I ask the admins not block me for posting politics here, BUT this had been too much for me to pass on***
JulieYBM wrote:16. Our government is aiding Saudi Arabia and Israel in genocides in Yemen and Palestine.
Besides the fact your comment isn't even relevant to this topic and the fact you're entitled to your own politicial stance and opinion (pro/against American foreign aid), I'd like to point out that you're wrong about Israel (whatever is done in Yemen is however disturbing, even for me whose Ancestors were nastly expelled out of Yemen for being Jews - what could they do? It's their ethnicity...), yes I have served in the IDF for 5 years and I am fully aware you may not like me BUT let me make something clear: there is NO "genocide" going on in the Land of Israel towards any muslims (not all the palestinians are arabs by descent, most of them are, but the rest are north africans, turkmen, bosnians, chechens, circuasians and even sub-saharans who mostly came here between 1870 to 1947 - I've went to uni with Israeli arabs and they openly speak of that and that person of descent X won't marry with one of descent Y because of "social taboos" even though both are muslims), do you think that the palestinians are "knocking on the roof" before carrying out a terror attack or launching a rocket into Israel like the IDF does? NOPE. for them it's "the more (dead Israelis) the merrier".

IN FACT there had been an increase of OVER 600% in their numbers since 1948 in both gaza and Judea and Samaria. For comparison, the number of Jews in the Holocaust were chopped down by 6 millions and we're still not in that same number of pre-WWII today in 2019. That's the definition of genocide.

The reason why "Palestine" isn't established as of yet is because of their consistent refusal to recognize Israel's right to exist (let alone exist in peace with whatever borders with any arab state - I take it that you're American, ask your officials from the peace process negotiations in 2001, 2008 and 2013 who didn't wanted to sign the deal and end the conflict? Hint: NOT Israel...) and indoctrinate their population since the age of toddlers to hate the Jews and wish to carry terror attacks on us. Sadly their hatred knows no bounds, it promises to pay any terrorist a life long sallery by the amount of Jews he/she will harm and optimally for them will kill. their whole education system is biased with racism and anti-Semitism and psuedo-history (claiming "palestine always existed before the Zionists had invaded it" - even though the only times this name had been used for this land was by Christian rulers like the byzantine empire and the British Mandate; let alone the fact that the pre-1948 people to use the name Palestinians were Jews with their national soccer team, "Anglo-Palestine Bank" which is now the Israeli "Banke Leumi", "Palestine Post" that became the Israeli "Jerusalem Post", etc. and the "there is no such thing as 'Palestinian history', we are southern syrians" comment by lebanon resident who was standing pro-yet-to-be-called-palestinians, anti-Zionist and arab historian, Philip Khuri Hitti, in the 1946 Anglo-American Committee of Inquiry), trying to portray the Jews as "European colonialists" (too bad that 52% of Israeli Jews don't have Ancestors who lived in Europe, and that even those who do have Levantine DNA) and Zionism as a "Western plan to uproot 'indigenous' arabs from the Levant" (you don't need to be an Archaeology major to know that arabs aren't natives to the Levant and had arrived here in the 7th century arab/muslim conquest).

I'd be happy to live in a world full of peace and prosperity, but sadly there is a need for 2 to tango.

***NOW WE CAN MOVE BACK TO THE TOPIC'S DISCUSSION***

User avatar
Ringworm128
I Live Here
Posts: 2920
Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:27 am

Re: Vic Mignogna

Post by Ringworm128 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:54 am

Fionordequester wrote:
ringworm128 wrote:Voice acting is a much more centralized job socially . If he lost his job at Funimation (yes I know he's freelance) would he actually be able to find work?
Absolutely! He's a musician, for one thing. He does Pop music, he does Christian music, he does Gospel music, he does Piano, he does Vocals...

And if that doesn't pan out? Well, we've got McDonalds, Raley's, Burger World...all KINDS of minimum wage jobs that are always looking for new employees to replace the ones that leave!

Finally, we've got whichever Church he goes to, and his own personal fanclub: the Risembool Rangers. Trust me; he is NOT the victim in this situation.
Those are all show biz related jobs where he will most likely carry his reputation. Entry level fast food jobs would never hire someone over the age of 16, let alone 56; unless it was for a manager position. I was recently at a group interview for McDonald's, and they made us fill our applications in with crayons to drive home the age group they were looking for. Thirdly I doubt a bunch of teenage girls could find him work. We live in a world now where loosing your job can be a death sentence, especially in the US which doesn't have that solid of a welfare system as where I live. The days of popping down to Joe's Malt Shop to ask for work are gone; it's now 200 people all applying for the same entry level waiter job. People can't afford to lose their job.
If you have to write a small thesis every time you respond to a post you're not an intellectual, you're just bad at making your point.

Locked