Vic Mignogna

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Re: Vic Mignogna

Post by JulieYBM » Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:38 pm

Extremely Galaxy Brain to touch little girls in public. Smart man, that Hick Balogna.
She/Her
progesterone princess, estradiol empress
bisexual milf

Gligarman
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Gligarman » Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:15 pm

The Tori-bot wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:29 pm
Bansho64 wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:18 pm I will go out on a limb here and say, I personally don't buy into Robson and Safechuck's claims and I find them extremely fictitious.
I'm glad you're here to share your impartial viewpoint rooted firmly in logic and critical thinking. Nice avatar.
Bansho64, I couldn't agree more. I have many reasons to believe that neither of them are telling the truth in addition to the fact that there would be far more victims coming forward if Jackson was a predator. Vic made that clear when he was accused numerous times by his students and colleagues.

Tori-Bot, that was completely uncalled for. Grow up.

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:47 pm

TKA wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:57 am
miguelnuva1 wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:44 am Hundreds of kids in his house as well as 3 of his own and only 1 or 2 come out with their stories changing.
This doesn’t say anything. Just because you’re a rapist doesn’t mean you rape every person you come across. Same for if you’re a pedophile. Even just 1 is 1 too many.

Further, all you’re saying is “only 1 or 2” people are willing to take the public backlash and everything else that comes with coming out. We’re 90+ pages into this thread, and you’ve seen how the victims of abusers get absolutely trashed by the public for a Z-list celebrity like Vic. Imagine what it must be like accusing one of the greatest cultural icons ever.
I like how you ignored me saying 1 or 2 people with changing stories vs several more women with constant stories against Vic.

I also like how you only quoted half my comment where I say I belief Jackson did freaky things just not rape.

JohnnyCashKami
Temporarily Banned

Post by JohnnyCashKami » Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:52 pm

Jamie Marchi has been pretty vocal as a supporter of the KickVic campaign which she wanted head's and ball's but if that wasn't bad enough, one of her more recent comments came out rather really offensive and racist. She compared dark-skinned folks (of African/Arab/Indian/Asian ancestry) to, well, just read below.

Yet she still has fans who'll vouch for her. Sigh.

Twitter has a lot of flaws but the stupidity and immaturity of its users, that's not Twitter's fault. The KickVic supporters keep on giving more proof of how unstable they are.

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:55 pm

JohnnyCashKami wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:52 pm Jamie Marchi has been pretty vocal as a supporter of the KickVic campaign which she wanted head's and ball's but if that wasn't bad enough, one of her more recent comments came out rather really offensive and racist. She compared dark-skinned folks (of African/Arab/Indian/Asian ancestry) to, well, just read below.

Twitter has a lot of flaws but the stupidity and immaturity of its users, that's not Twitter's fault. The KickVic supporters keep on giving more proof of how unstable they are.
I don't see the comparrsion in her tweet.

Gligarman
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Gligarman » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:04 pm

miguelnuva1 wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:55 pm
JohnnyCashKami wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:52 pm Jamie Marchi has been pretty vocal as a supporter of the KickVic campaign which she wanted head's and ball's but if that wasn't bad enough, one of her more recent comments came out rather really offensive and racist. She compared dark-skinned folks (of African/Arab/Indian/Asian ancestry) to, well, just read below.

I don't see the comparrsion in her tweet.
Yeah, I'm pretty lost on that one too. I mean yeah that was horrendously offensive what she said but that doesn't justify her being sexually harassed.

Fionordequester
I Live Here

Post by Fionordequester » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:09 pm

Do you really need to prove you're a nice person before you're allowed to say you've been harassed?

If so... is it any wonder why the #MeToo movement has gained so much traction?
Kataphrut wrote:It's a bit of a Boy Who Cried Wolf situation to me...Basically, the boy shouldn't have cried wolf when the wolves just wanted to Go See Yamcha. If not, they might have gotten some help when the wolves came back to Make the Donuts.
Chuquita wrote:I liken Gokû Black to "guy can't stand his job, so instead of quitting and finding a job he likes, he instead sets fire not only to his workplace so he doesn't have to work there, but tries setting fire to every store in the franchise of that company".

Gligarman
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Gligarman » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:26 pm

Nobody deserves to be a victim of sexual harassment. It's an unjustifiable thing to do to someone.

WittyUsername
I Live Here

Post by WittyUsername » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:32 pm

I assume she was making a callback to the controversy surrounding the Attorney General of Virginia admitting to having worn blackface.

Saiga
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Saiga » Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:12 pm

She's criticizing someone for blackface and she's the racist?
I'm re-watching Dragon Ball GT in full on my blog. Check it out if you're interested in my thoughts on the series as I watch through it!

Young-Jah
Beyond Newbie

Post by Young-Jah » Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:50 pm

Saiga wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:12 pm

She's criticizing someone for blackface and she's the racist?
Well, this is also getting bad, it was reported that the Anime Matsuri Convention is put under fire following the boycott movement of the Vic as Planned Guest.
It's My Boy, your Boy, his Boy! ~OSW Review HD

Young-Jah
Beyond Newbie

Post by Young-Jah » Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:50 pm

It's My Boy, your Boy, his Boy! ~OSW Review HD

MasenkoHA
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by MasenkoHA » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:09 pm

What the fuck are you talking about? Now you’re just making some shit up. The mental gymnastics you try to make are almost impressive if they weren’t sad and annoying

ShadowBardock89
Advanced Regular

Post by ShadowBardock89 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:41 pm

WittyUsername wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:32 pm

I assume she was making a callback to the controversy surrounding the Attorney General of Virginia admitting to having worn blackface.
No, she is referencing Nick Rekieta (the Minnesota lawyer who set up the GoFundMe).
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=40715&start=20#p1439892
http://dba.bn-ent.net/character/barduck.html
https://i.imgur.com/86hOk5i.gif

SaintEvolution
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by SaintEvolution » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm

As long as Vic had bad behavior, he is not a pedophile for what we know about him until now. Nor Michael Jackson as well. Just commenting about what some people said in the last topic's page.

And point about Marchi is her own credibility. Even if she was harassed, it still looks bad and immature for her to doing this kind of tweet.
It's the kind of thing that makes her lose credibility, even if her version of the entire thing is the true one.

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:51 pm

We have literal photos of Mic Vignogna touching little girls across a decade. We have testimonies out the horse shitter from both fans, con staff and his colleagues. When a goddamn mother fuckin' adult repeats the same mistake for decades it isn't a mistake it's a certifiable declaration that he is a sociopathic piece of shit.
She/Her
bisexual milf

Scsigs
I Live Here

Post by Scsigs » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:56 pm

Gligarman wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:15 pm
The Tori-bot wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:29 pm
Bansho64 wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:18 pm I will go out on a limb here and say, I personally don't buy into Robson and Safechuck's claims and I find them extremely fictitious.
I'm glad you're here to share your impartial viewpoint rooted firmly in logic and critical thinking. Nice avatar.
Bansho64, I couldn't agree more. I have many reasons to believe that neither of them are telling the truth in addition to the fact that there would be far more victims coming forward if Jackson was a predator. Vic made that clear when he was accused numerous times by his students and colleagues.

Tori-Bot, that was completely uncalled for. Grow up.
Just to pop back into this for a second on my way to the other threads with new posts, I'mma just gonna leave a few links to 2 videos on YouTube of a guy disproving a LOT of the allegations against Michael Jackson, the second thoroughly debunks Robson's claims for the charlatan he is AND shows why Leaving Neverland is a farce. Later.
https://youtu.be/6pnoQqlygQs
https://youtu.be/9yTTEwBLfUQ
Only dubs that matter are DB, Kai, & Super. Nothing else.
Vic Mignogna: Good actor & singer, but a MAJOR douchebag & idiot.
https://www.youtube.com/user/Scsigs
https://twitter.com/Scsigs

jjgp1112
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by jjgp1112 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:08 pm

Do you just, like, not know what blackface is or something?

You keep embarrassing yourself with aggressively ignorant after aggressively ignorant post and it's quite frankly astonishing
Yamcha: Do you remember the spell to release him - do you know all the words?
Bulma: Of course! I'm not gonna pull a Frieza and screw it up!
Master Roshi: Bulma, I think Frieza failed because he wore too many clothes!
Cold World (Fanfic)
"It ain't never too late to stop bein' a bitch." - Chad Lamont Butler

SaintEvolution
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by SaintEvolution » Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:26 pm

JulieYBM wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:51 pm We have literal photos of Mic Vignogna touching little girls across a decade. We have testimonies out the horse shitter from both fans, con staff and his colleagues. When a goddamn mother fuckin' adult repeats the same mistake for decades it isn't a mistake it's a certifiable declaration that he is a sociopathic piece of shit.

There are a lot of different sociopathic behaviors. Being a pedophile is not the only one kind of sociopathic behavior.
There are also different levels of sociopathic behaviors.

He maybe is a sociopath, that is a possibility. But until now, what with we have, he is not a pedo.

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:43 pm

SaintEvolution wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:26 pm
JulieYBM wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:51 pm We have literal photos of Mic Vignogna touching little girls across a decade. We have testimonies out the horse shitter from both fans, con staff and his colleagues. When a goddamn mother fuckin' adult repeats the same mistake for decades it isn't a mistake it's a certifiable declaration that he is a sociopathic piece of shit.

There are a lot of different sociopathic behaviors. Being a pedophile is not the only one kind of sociopathic behavior.
There are also different levels of sociopathic behaviors.

He maybe is a sociopath, that is a possibility. But until now, what with we have, he is not a pedo.
"Sure, he touches little girls in inappropriate ways but that doesn't make him a sociopath and a pedophile, just a sociopath!"

She/Her
bisexual milf