Vic Mignogna

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

WittyUsername
I Live Here
Posts: 2766
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:09 am
Location: Houston, Texas

Re: Vic Mignogna

Post by WittyUsername » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:37 pm

Gokuisasuperhero wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:27 pm
Valerius Dover wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:42 pm
Honestly, him taking this to court is really just petty. He could've salvaged his reputation by just leaving Funi alone. Viz was still hiring him, and he's based in LA these days, so why go through this trouble? But no, he has to leave an upper decker just because he got fired after being warned numerous times.

Look, I respect the man's work, but his conduct here is terrible. He could've walked away and work on regaining his dignity. But now he's guaranteeing that no one will want to hire him. There's absolutely no way he can win this, anyways. This'll be a very one-sided case.

And as for the "fans" supporting him, I doubt these alt-right simpletons even comprehend the ramifications of their goal. No, they just want to see a Christian White Man get away with everything even if it brings down Funimation and the entire industry as a result.

And here I thought we were done with this.
He NOT base in LA he currently live in Texas and outside of his Jojo role he had most of work in the last year came from Funimation. Also stop calling people "alt-right" because that don't believe what you believe. We live in the USA we have FREEDOM OF SPEECH! Everyone right to there own opinion! I am neutral in this issue. But don't called people alt-right because that believe Vic. That is BS and you know it. You don't see people called people that believe Rial "alt-left" do you? People have no right to be called alt-rights or alt-lefts. What has are damn country come to with this shit. Also what part of if he did not sue his career would been over DON'T you understand? You really thing the jobs would have keep coming if he did not defend himself? If you REALLY thing that your don't know what talking about.
I’ve seen Monica Rial and her fiancé being called “SJWs”, which is basically the same as being called “alt-left”.

User avatar
gokaiblue
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
Posts: 396
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:40 am

Re: Vic Mignogna

Post by gokaiblue » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:39 pm

Cursed Lemon wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:32 pm
coola wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:06 pm

He probably would, if other Funimation actors didnt slander him on Twitter https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpUryuSUaYY
"I don't understand why companies don't stand up to their employees and tell them to shut up."

Yeah I officially don't need to hear a single other thing this guy says ever again.
The fact that some think that they're employees and not mostly freelancers is amusing.
Looking for these rare items/information:

Any information or recordings pertaining to Dragon Ball Z's syndicated run on WAWB
Any information regarding the stations that carried the origin Dragon Ball in the USA
Dragon Box (any deals would be nice)
Shonen Jumps with Dragon Ball in them

User avatar
Mr.Saturn99
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 191
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:06 am
Contact:

Re: Vic Mignogna

Post by Mr.Saturn99 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:45 pm

"Stop claiming everyone you don't like is alt-right" is a strawman. It'd be wrong to dismiss all of Vic's supporters as alt-right, but the movement's clearly been co-opted by that movement. Look no further than how Nick "Blackface" Rekieta and Ty Beard rile up their base.
Kinokima wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:29 pm

Edit: I love when people on her claim they are neutral when they are clearly not. Just be honest.
Yeah, look no further than the ANN topic on the lawsuit -- at least maybe a dozen claiming they're neutral or "don't have any stakes" and yet they're continually positing the very same victim-blaming/conspiracy theory nonsense so common among Vic/sexual assault apologists. So transparent
Cursed Lemon wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:32 pm
coola wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:06 pm

He probably would, if other Funimation actors didnt slander him on Twitter https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpUryuSUaYY
"I don't understand why companies don't stand up to their employees and tell them to shut up."

Yeah I officially don't need to hear a single other thing this guy says ever again.
This trend of drive-by links to blatant reactionary videos has grown beyond tired.
Last edited by Mr.Saturn99 on Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ssj4
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 134
Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:57 pm

Re: Vic Mignogna

Post by ssj4 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:46 pm

I've heard his case sounds like a joke and is just pushing more alt-right conspiracy nonsense

Second, I really hope he loses

User avatar
AgitoZ
Temporarily Banned
Posts: 1713
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:24 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Re: Vic Mignogna

Post by AgitoZ » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:54 pm

Kinokima wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:30 pm
Like the constant stream of videos (including ones from Nick) coming out mocking and calling the Victims liars. No it’s the double standard of your post that gets me. There is tons of harassment and most of it is coming from the I Stand With Vic side

But yeah people are afraid to speak on Vic’s behalf because they might be harassed.

As for saying Funi employees are scared not everyone that can speak on Vic’s behalf is a Funi employee.
What double standard? I am not the one going around saying believe all victims nor do I speak for anyone on the "I Stand With Vic" side. I have always maintained that I want the receipts to all of these allegations. And I am willing to change and shape my opinion as new evidence is brought to light.

You were calling these people "cowards." Your words. Not mine, not anyone else's. Yours. These potential people who are fearful to the repercussions to standing up for someone else, you refer to them as cowards. I will continue to be dumbfounded by you saying this.
Valerius Dover wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:42 pm
Honestly, him taking this to court is really just petty. He could've salvaged his reputation by just leaving Funi alone. Viz was still hiring him, and he's based in LA these days, so why go through this trouble? But no, he has to leave an upper decker just because he got fired after being warned numerous times.

Look, I respect the man's work, but his conduct here is terrible. He could've walked away and work on regaining his dignity. But now he's guaranteeing that no one will want to hire him. There's absolutely no way he can win this, anyways. This'll be a very one-sided case.

And as for the "fans" supporting him, I doubt these alt-right simpletons even comprehend the ramifications of their goal. No, they just want to see a Christian White Man get away with everything even if it brings down Funimation and the entire industry as a result.

And here I thought we were done with this.
Mignogna has had his reputation and business prospects damaged. Whether you believe the allegations against or him not, this fact is indisputable. And you think him fighting to try and salvage that is "petty"?

Also if you bothered looking through what has come out of the lawsuit so far. Mignogna he has recently relocated back to Texas. So that's probably why he's "going through this trouble."

The only voice actor whose conduct has been not terrible and involved in this issue is Mignogna. He has not once attacked his accusers publicly. Whereas I cannot say the same for his accusers. If what Mignogna alleges is true, I don't know how else he should conduct himself. He has kept his mouth shut and is going to let the legal process handle it.

I also find your comments as to the ramifications to the lawsuit as hyperbolic and absurd. At worst, Funimation goes under. That's at worst. There are plenty of other American anime companies not just in Texas but through out the United States. If Funimation has conducted themselves properly, they should have nothing to worry about. I mean they got Sony backing them, right?
If you're not here soon... GET ON!

Kinokima
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1393
Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:02 pm

Re: Vic Mignogna

Post by Kinokima » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:06 pm

AgitoZ wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:54 pm
You were calling these people "cowards." Your words. Not mine, not anyone else's. Yours. These potential people who are fearful to the repercussions to standing up for someone else, you refer to them as cowards. I will continue to be dumbfounded by you saying this.
Yes I am calling these alleged “no named” people cowards. The fact that you compare this to me sticking up for people actually speaking out about how they were sexually harrased and then they got targeted & harrased by alt-right gamer gate fans on Twitter and YouTube who just want views and clicks is pretty funny.

Please don’t pretend that you are concerned about these people getting harrased when you link Nick R’s videos who has harrased people in his videos.


And note I am not saying ANYONE should be harrased just acting like these people will be is pretty ridiculous when it’s one side doing most of the harassment and profiting off of this whole thing.

User avatar
AgitoZ
Temporarily Banned
Posts: 1713
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:24 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Re: Vic Mignogna

Post by AgitoZ » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:16 pm

Kinokima wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:06 pm
Yes I am calling these alleged “no named” people cowards. The fact that you compare this to me sticking up for people actually speaking out about how they sexually harrased and then they got targeted & harrased by alt-right game gate fans on Twitter and YouTube is pretty funny.
I don't think it's funny at all. I have empathy for anyone who is scared to speak about anything in fear of repercussions. I refrained from naming people who have already spoken up in attempt to shield them from any more harm. Not naming them was not in part to the people who are afraid of receiving repercussions from Funimation and/or their peers.
Kinokima wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:06 pm
Please don’t pretend that you are concerned about these people getting harrased when you link Nick R’s videos who has harrased people in his videos.
I have not once linked a single video from Nick Rekieta. I have tried to provide people with summarized info from his streams because I know people here do not bother actually going through them. Other people have linked them in thread and they are routinely shouted down and told to not do so.

And even if I did, it wouldn't matter. Rekieta has not harassed anyone through his YouTube videos. He also routinely asks his audience not to contact or in any harm any of the subjects of his videos.
If you're not here soon... GET ON!

User avatar
Cursed Lemon
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1067
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:29 pm
Location: Location, Location
Contact:

Re: Vic Mignogna

Post by Cursed Lemon » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:16 pm

AgitoZ wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:54 pm

What double standard? I am not the one going around saying believe all victims nor do I speak for anyone on the "I Stand With Vic" side. I have always maintained that I want the receipts to all of these allegations. And I am willing to change and shape my opinion as new evidence is brought to light.
I hope you never have a daughter.

"Dad, someone sexually assaulted me as well as several other girls, but I didn't say anything because it was one of our popular classmates and [myriad of other reasons]."

"Let's see the receipts."
Special Beam Cannon!

(゚Д゚)σ 弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌⊃

Kinokima
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1393
Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:02 pm

Re: Vic Mignogna

Post by Kinokima » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:23 pm

AgitoZ wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:16 pm
And even if I did, it wouldn't matter. Rekieta has not harassed anyone through his YouTube videos. He also routinely asks his audience not to contact or in any harm any of the subjects of his videos.
That’s a lie I’ve seen some of his nasty tweets on Twitter. One guy said he was a rape victim (not of Vic’). And Nick literally tweeted that he was lying based on his looks.

And there was his video of him harassing Chris Sabat that Cursed Lemon posted


Just two examples


As for caring so much about people being harrased you seem to care more about voice actors possibly being harrased if they speak out for Vic then people who actually have been because they spoke out against him. That is what I call a double standard

User avatar
Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 6050
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:48 am

Re: Vic Mignogna

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:41 pm

WittyUsername wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:32 pm
Something that’s really fucked about this lawsuit is that assuming Mignogna’s case partially hinges on the narrative that he was targeted for being a white Christian man (which I believe either his lawyer or the Nick guy suggested, IIRC), that might make the judge more inclined to side with him. This is Texas after all.
You know what's ironic? Cheating on your spouse (which is something that we know with 100% certainty that Vic is guilty of) is one of the things Jesus told people never to do.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

User avatar
AgitoZ
Temporarily Banned
Posts: 1713
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:24 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Re: Vic Mignogna

Post by AgitoZ » Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:42 pm

Cursed Lemon wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:16 pm
I hope you never have a daughter.

"Dad, someone sexually assaulted me as well as several other girls, but I didn't say anything because it was one of our popular classmates and [myriad of other reasons]."

"Let's see the receipts."
I have no reason to believe anybody when it comes to this situation, i.e. the allegations towards Vic Mignogna. So I'm gonna need something a bit more than their word when it comes to this stuff. I can't judge their characters so I need something a bit less abstract.

My hypothetical daughter would not fall into this. I'm also not sure why it has to be a daughter. Anyone close to me holds far more credibility than any of the people involved.

You are quite an odd fellow.
Kinokima wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:23 pm
That’s a lie I’ve seen some of his nasty tweets on Twitter. One guy said he was a rape victim (not of Vic’). And Nick literally tweeted that he was lying based on his looks.

And there was his video of him harassing Chris Sabat that Cursed Lemon posted


Just two examples
I do not think anything on his Twitter is harassment. It's also you changing the goal posts since you were talking this garbage that I have ever linked to his videos. Either way I haven't linked to either his videos or tweets. So I'll take this as you conceding on that point.

Also him criticizing and ranting against Sabat is not harassment. I'd be surprised if Sabat has even seen that clip from his stream. You're really reaching.
Kinokima wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:23 pm
As for caring so much about people being harrased you seem to care more about voice actors possibly being harrased if they speak out for Vic then people who actually have been because they spoke out against him. That is what I call a double standard
When have I ever encouraged or approved of people being harassed for speaking out against Vic? Please point it out to me. Given your track record, I don't think you'll find it. If I'm mistaken, I'll say it once again. I do not encourage or approve people being harassed if they speak out against Vic.
If you're not here soon... GET ON!

Kinokima
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1393
Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:02 pm

Re: Vic Mignogna

Post by Kinokima » Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:04 pm

AgitoZ wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:42 pm
I do not think anything on his Twitter is harassment. It's also you changing the goal posts since you were talking this garbage that I have ever linked to his videos. Either way I haven't linked to either his videos or tweets. So I'll take this as you conceding on that point.
Maybe you haven’t posted vidoes but you 100% defended him on here which amounts to the same thing. In fact you are doing it in this very thread acting like he has done nothing wrong.
Also him criticizing and ranting against Sabat is not harassment. I'd be surprised if Sabat has even seen that clip from his stream. You're really reaching.
You mean the video when he was calling Sabat “Girlfriend” and saying he has some secret dirt on Chris and he knows why he is Kick Vic and he better talk to Ty Beard. Yeah that’s not harassment at all. Lol

The video speaks for itself . And it doesn’t really matter if Chris sees the video or not. Nicks followers watch and then harrass the people he mentions in his videos

Another example is Nick mocking the Jelly bean thing and making it seems like that was what the entire investigation was based on and then his viewers going in and harassing Monica about it
When have I ever encouraged or approved of people being harassed for speaking out against Vic? Please point it out to me. Given your track record, I don't think you'll find it. If I'm mistaken, I'll say it once again. I do not encourage or approve people being harassed if they speak out against Vic.
No you may not be encouraging harrassment yourself but you are just putting all this weight on the POSSIBILTY of people getting harrased but you never speak out when the other side is actually being harrased. So please spare me the song and dance that you care about harrassment.

Also please stop with I don’t believe anyone. It is very obvious from your posts what side you support.

User avatar
jjgp1112
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 6369
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:15 pm
Location: Georgia (I wish I was in New York)

Re: Vic Mignogna

Post by jjgp1112 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:10 pm

AgitoZ wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:17 pm
Kinokima wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:08 pm
I don’t understand why someone can’t speak up in defense of Vic. Vic whether I agree with it or not has plenty of support on social media. Saying they are afraid of harassment is a pretty weak argument. If they were really the lone voice of support that would make sense but that isn’t the case. The anime community is pretty divided on this issue. Seems pretty cowardly if you ask me.
I realize it's hard to understand why people can't speak up when it seems you ignored the rest of my post. Harassment is part of the problem. But there is also the problem with outlets writing hitpieces against them which has already happened. But the most important reason that I will repeat is that it's alleged that Funimation and its agent have acted in malice against Vic. Why would people speak up in support of him when that only puts them in crosshairs of their employer and other people.

I also find it hypocritical to call these people cowards when you're all about supporting victims supposedly.

Kinokima wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:08 pm
As for Todd Haberkorn he was accused of “date rape” by Jessie Pridemore in conjunction with her story about Vic. So to me his “defense of Vic” seems like more damage control. What other choice does he have lol.
Todd Haberkorn has put out chat logs that show that his encounters with Pridemore did not go how she alleges they did. He has evidence that clears his name. But it's not surprising that you ignore this since you have already said that evidence won't change your mind once you've reached a conclusion.
TheBlackPaladin wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:11 pm
With respect, AgitoZ, it's not false.

Unfortunately, it's here that things get a little tricky because, like you noted, people who take a stand one way or another seem to be subject to harassment, so that prevents me from naming names. However, as somebody who lives in Los Angeles, is quite familiar with the VO community here, and is friends in real life with many LA voice actors and casting directors, famous and not, in all fields of the VO industry (dubbing, promo, commercials, audiobook narration, animation, etc.), you have my complete assurances that that's simply not false.
So it's true but you can't prove it. Good to know.
TheBlackPaladin wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:11 pm
Is the entire VO industry against him? Certainly not, and you noted several examples. However, my question was not if people could find supporters in the industry. My question was how many you can find. I'd also note that just because some people have decided to remain neutral in public (in many cases because they don't want the drama) doesn't mean they're neutral behind closed doors and when talking among friends.
Again, I find this logic to be stupid. I have already explained why many are remaining neutral in public. However, what gets to me is how it appears that you think this is in somehow in favor in Vic detractors. It's odd.
I do find it kinda amusing how you, somebody whom I assume isn't a voice actor, are trying to tell somebody who actually works in the industry and knows the people in it what the consensus actually is and presuming he's bullshitting you because...reasons, I guess? You're trying to appear like an unbiased neutral observer here but it's quite clear where you actually stand.
Last edited by jjgp1112 on Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yamcha: Do you remember the spell to release him - do you know all the words?
Bulma: Of course! I'm not gonna pull a Frieza and screw it up!
Master Roshi: Bulma, I think Frieza failed because he wore too many clothes!
Cold World
"They say assholes grow on trees/But I'm just here to trim the leaves"
"If a girl is over 35 and not married, then she must be nuttier than squirrel shit." - Reverend Pastor Father Uncle Ruckus (no relation)

User avatar
Captain Awesome
I Live Here
Posts: 2611
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:31 am
Location: Australia, Planet Earth

Re: Vic Mignogna

Post by Captain Awesome » Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:11 pm

AgitoZ wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:42 pm
So I'm gonna need something a bit more than their word when it comes to this stuff. I can't judge their characters so I need something a bit less abstract.
*sigh*

Sexual assaults are usually opportunistic and take place when the victim is in a vulnerable position (i.e alone with no witnesses).

So either you're incredibly callous, or powerfully stupid to demand "evidence". It's a convenient backstop to fall back to when you're just feigning impartiality.
[quote="Herms"]The first thing of DragonBall I ever saw was one of the segments where Goku is training on his way to Planet Namek. So I assumed Goku was a spaceship captain.[/quote]

User avatar
JohnnyCashKami
Temporarily Banned
Posts: 1597
Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:16 pm

Re: Vic Mignogna

Post by JohnnyCashKami » Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:18 pm

I can't say I'm surprised at the responses my comment attracted but still, wow. :lol: You call yourselves better but insult others you disagree with and just because someone claims someone did something to them is enough to you as "proof" without showing actual proof. Come on, get real.

User avatar
Shaddy
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1200
Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:38 pm

Re: Vic Mignogna

Post by Shaddy » Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:22 pm

The fact that you think sexual assault apologism is just "people you disagree with" speaks volumes. Once again, we're not here to be your friends, and if you're determined to believe in a stupid-ass conspiracy theory painting like a hundred people as evil liars in service of the SJW boogeyman, you deserve all the ridicule you get.

There is evidence of Vic's behavior, lots of it.

There is no evidence that every one of the dozens of people talking about his shitty behavior for the last decade are liars, and even less sense to be made of a potential motivation to do so.
Last edited by Shaddy on Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mage of Blood yeets pizza wrote:Satanism is just Atheism wearing a funny hat
bjm knhhjnbguv cxkjmn bl,v wrote:Go yiff yourself

User avatar
Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 6050
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:48 am

Re: Vic Mignogna

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:23 pm

JohnnyCashKami wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:18 pm
I can't say I'm surprised at the responses my comment attracted but still, wow. :lol: You call yourselves better but insult others you disagree with and just because someone claims someone did something to them is enough to you as "proof" without showing actual proof. Come on, get real.
All I did was calmly point out the flaws in your logic.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

User avatar
Cursed Lemon
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1067
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:29 pm
Location: Location, Location
Contact:

Re: Vic Mignogna

Post by Cursed Lemon » Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:30 pm

AgitoZ wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:42 pm
I have no reason to believe anybody when it comes to this situation, i.e. the allegations towards Vic Mignogna. So I'm gonna need something a bit more than their word when it comes to this stuff. I can't judge their characters so I need something a bit less abstract.
Or you could simply put two and two together and realize that it's completely ridiculous and asinine to think that there's a decade-long coordinated effort by dozens of unassociated women to bring down a guy from whom they cannot extract any money, who has no socio-political clout, and otherwise doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things.

For the thousandth time, no one took Vic to court over this. He was not in danger of being thrown in jail, so your criteria for proof is completely irrelevant. Circumstantial evidence is still evidence, and why would you want to keep employing or associating with someone who has been multiply accused of sexual misconduct?

Unless you're an asshole who doesn't think sexual assault is a big deal.
Anyone close to me holds far more credibility than any of the people involved.
Well I'm glad you're admitting you operate fully on bias, at least.
Special Beam Cannon!

(゚Д゚)σ 弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌弌⊃

User avatar
Captain Awesome
I Live Here
Posts: 2611
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:31 am
Location: Australia, Planet Earth

Re: Vic Mignogna

Post by Captain Awesome » Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:34 pm

JohnnyCashKami wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:18 pm
I can't say I'm surprised at the responses my comment attracted but still, wow. :lol: You call yourselves better but insult others you disagree with and just because someone claims someone did something to them is enough to you as "proof" without showing actual proof. Come on, get real.
So by your galaxy brain logic lord reasoning, every sexual assault that took place with only the perpetrator and the victim present and no physical evidence never happened.

Nobody owes you an ounce of civility, there are only so many ways people can cordially rebut your bad-faith arguments and feigned impartiality before they run out of patience and call you a moron, a dumbass, or an asshole.

Every argument you've raised here is the equivalent of a toddler scrawling on the walls with their own shit, except unlike the toddler you're totally aware of what you're doing.
[quote="Herms"]The first thing of DragonBall I ever saw was one of the segments where Goku is training on his way to Planet Namek. So I assumed Goku was a spaceship captain.[/quote]

User avatar
EXBadguy
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1650
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:24 pm
Location: NJ, 'MERICA

Re: Vic Mignogna

Post by EXBadguy » Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:36 pm

Dude is suing Funimation? :lol: Yo...
Akira Toriyama wrote:If anyone. ANYONE AT TOEI! Makes a movie about old and weak major villains returning, or making recolored versions of Super Saiyan, I'ma come to yo company and evict you from doing Dragon Ball ever again! Only I do those things, because people love me, and they despise you....derp!
Marco Polo wrote:Goku Black is a fan of DBZ who hates Super and has taken the form of a younger Goku (thinner shape, softer hair) to avenge the original series by destroying the new.

Locked