Toei Animation celebrates 30 years of DragonBall Z with new licensing deals, products and events!

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

Soppa Saia People
I Live Here

Re: Toei Animation celebrates 30 years of DragonBall Z with new licensing deals, products and events!

Post by Soppa Saia People » Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:13 pm

there's no way this would get boo'd or anything like this because of faulconer fans. yes, there's certainly some crazy faulconer fans on the internet, but most of the really extreme ones wouldn't begin to behave like that in real life, and certainly not at a concert they paid money for. plus, i think most of the people who would go to a dragon ball concert, would probably do enough research to find out that this is for the kikuchi score.
they/them pronouns
my twitter
14 year old me didn't know how to spell "Saiya"......

Daisetsu
Beyond Newbie

Re: Toei Animation celebrates 30 years of DragonBall Z with new licensing deals, products and events!

Post by Daisetsu » Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:09 am

Ryuji-Otogi wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:06 am
conservaturds
Grow up, you damn child. There is literally not one single reason you could possibly come up with that would justify bashing conservatives in a celebration thread about Dragon Ball.

That said, I can't see more than maybe 5 people, at max, booing this. Americans are a lot more respectful than some people give us credit for.

Ryuji-Otogi
Banned

Post by Ryuji-Otogi » Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:36 am

Daisetsu wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:09 am
Ryuji-Otogi wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:06 am
conservaturds
Grow up, you damn child. There is literally not one single reason you could possibly come up with that would justify bashing conservatives in a celebration thread about Dragon Ball.

That said, I can't see more than maybe 5 people, at max, booing this. Americans are a lot more respectful than some people give us credit for.
If you look at my avatar, you’d know I’m a bit of a conservaturd myself. People were talking about booing a Dragon Ball concert and I said the only conceivable reason anyone would do that is if it gets made political somehow. I bashed liberals too in that post, you “damn child”. There’s no reason to quote a post from 4 pages ago either lol