Funimation's 30th anniversary collectible home video release

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

User avatar
SuperSaiyaManZ94
I Live Here
Posts: 2008
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:01 pm
Location: Alabama, USA

Re: Funimations 30th anniversary collectible home video release

Post by SuperSaiyaManZ94 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:11 pm

isamu wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:08 pm
OK FUCK THE BULLSHIT!!!



Went ahead and pushed the button on a new sealed in shrink wrap Dragonbox set!!!!!!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/143199524693

Anyone here think I made a mistake? Let me know :lol:
Even though that's quite a bit more than i personally would've paid for a complete Dragon Box collection, congrats on getting them anyway. :thumbup:
DB collection related goals as of now:

1.) Find decent priced copy of Dragon Box Z Vol. 4 (Done)

2.) Collect rest of manga

3.) Get rest of Daizenshuu (2-7)

User avatar
Kuwabara
Regular
Posts: 682
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:36 am

Re: Funimations 30th anniversary collectible home video release

Post by Kuwabara » Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:14 pm

isamu wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:08 pm
I think that's still a good deal for what you're getting, all of them being brand new is a plus too.
This is the episode of when Gokuh enrages himself after Freezer talk shit about Kuririn

User avatar
Forte224
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1411
Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:56 pm

Re: Funimations 30th anniversary collectible home video release

Post by Forte224 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:15 pm

I do have one more ray of hope for this set. It's from this quote, on page 3 of Kanzenshuu's news page:

"In February, along with Funimation, we’re going to have a 30th anniversary collectible home video release announcement,” says [senior manager of licensing and marketing at Toei Animation, Lisa] Yamatoya."

There are a couple things here:

1. This seems like a collaboration between FUNi and Toei. Would they really just use uncropped Season Blu-ray footage for a collab like that? (Possibly yeah, but it doesn't seem logical)

2. AnimeMaakuo said that when he asked the FUNi rep about the remaster trailer being the final footage or not (and I do believe 100% he has ties to a FUNi rep at this point), that the rep couldn't make any comment at this time. This is similar to when FUNi announced that DBS Broly would be dub and sub, then they retracted that statement and said it was dub only and ignored any inquiries about it. The dub only decision was speculatively blamed on Toei, which would explain why FUNi mistakenly/assumedly posted dub and sub originally. It would also make sense, since the recent Broly/Gogeta movies and the Bardock special were dub only and apparently didn't have much FUNi involvement outside of using their dub.

All this makes me wonder if their tight lips are due to Toei not letting them talk about or show the actual footage (possibly a Toei remaster) until Toei unveils it themselves. We live in a world now where North America gets DBS Broly on home video before Japan, so it wouldn't exactly be surprising if we also get this 30th Anniversary announcement first too.

I understand that there is a ton of reaching in this post, but the fact that they're being so tight lipped about this is really odd. FUNi is bad about a lot of things, but this amount of hidden details/poor communication isn't a norm for them.
Last edited by Forte224 on Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Bardo117
OMG CRAZY REG
Posts: 977
Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:03 pm

Re: Funimations 30th anniversary collectible home video release

Post by Bardo117 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:19 pm

I’m buying
El Conejo Malo

isamu
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:36 pm

Re: Funimations 30th anniversary collectible home video release

Post by isamu » Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:21 pm

SuperSaiyaManZ94 wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:11 pm
isamu wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:08 pm
OK FUCK THE BULLSHIT!!!



Went ahead and pushed the button on a new sealed in shrink wrap Dragonbox set!!!!!!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/143199524693

Anyone here think I made a mistake? Let me know :lol:
Even though that's quite a bit more than i personally would've paid for a complete Dragon Box collection, congrats on getting them anyway. :thumbup:
Kuwabara wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:14 pm
isamu wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:08 pm
I think that's still a good deal for what you're getting, all of them being brand new is a plus too.
Thanks guys. I've been dreaming of getting this set for a long long time, and put off buying it with the hope of Funimation giving us the ultimate release on BD. Alas, looks like they've told us how they really feel. This will be the first DVD set of the show I've bought since buying the Orange bricks many years go, and I'm glad I was fortunate enough to have gotten a hold of this one in particular. Fuck Funimation. :evil:

jelleline89
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 242
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:00 am

Re: Funimations 30th anniversary collectible home video release

Post by jelleline89 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:27 pm

1749/3000

A day has passed since pre-orders opened up and it's now 58% of the way to the goal. It stands to reason that progress should be slower on the second day but it is the weekend, making it more likely for people that don't work weekends to make their purchases. I believe the goal will be reached by Sunday evening.

User avatar
SuperSaiyaManZ94
I Live Here
Posts: 2008
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:01 pm
Location: Alabama, USA

Re: Funimations 30th anniversary collectible home video release

Post by SuperSaiyaManZ94 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:27 pm

isamu wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:21 pm
SuperSaiyaManZ94 wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:11 pm
isamu wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:08 pm
OK FUCK THE BULLSHIT!!!



Went ahead and pushed the button on a new sealed in shrink wrap Dragonbox set!!!!!!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/143199524693

Anyone here think I made a mistake? Let me know :lol:
Even though that's quite a bit more than i personally would've paid for a complete Dragon Box collection, congrats on getting them anyway. :thumbup:
Kuwabara wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:14 pm
isamu wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:08 pm
I think that's still a good deal for what you're getting, all of them being brand new is a plus too.
Thanks guys. I've been dreaming of getting this set for a long long time, and put off buying it with the hope of Funimation giving us the ultimate release on BD. Alas, looks like they've told us how they really feel. This will be the first DVD set of the show I've bought since buying the Orange bricks many years go, and I'm glad I was fortunate enough to have gotten a hold of this one in particular. Fuck Funimation. :evil:
I have also been gradually collecting them over time, so at this point i currently have Boxes 1,2,3,5 and 6 and still searching for the last two. And i must say that i'm very proud to have them in my collection as the only release i feel has done the series justice so far, and having the complete package of the Japanese version in the proper aspect ratio is particularly why they are so awesome to me. Yes they have their flaws, but overall i thoroughly enjoy them for what they are as they're better than most of FUNi's own releases by a country mile.
Last edited by SuperSaiyaManZ94 on Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.
DB collection related goals as of now:

1.) Find decent priced copy of Dragon Box Z Vol. 4 (Done)

2.) Collect rest of manga

3.) Get rest of Daizenshuu (2-7)

User avatar
Robo4900
I Live Here
Posts: 4012
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:24 pm
Location: In another time and place...

Re: Funimations 30th anniversary collectible home video release

Post by Robo4900 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:33 pm

Skimming over some earlier pages since I was last here (big uni assignment, so I'm just popping in briefly out of morbid curiosity), I saw some talk earlier about calling these the Black Bricks.

Calling these the Black Bricks would be a massive missed opportunity, and I'm sure you'll all agree that there's a far better, far more correct name, assuming this release is as bad as it appears (and I'm sure it will be)...

The shit bricks.

Named, of course, after what happened to each of us upon seeing the trailer.

I think we can all agree this is a far better nickname for this release, assuming it's as bad as all indications point to.
Last edited by Robo4900 on Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The point of Dragon Ball is to enjoy it. Never lose sight of that.

User avatar
DHM211
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1085
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:48 pm
Contact:

Re: Funimations 30th anniversary collectible home video release

Post by DHM211 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:34 pm

isamu wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:21 pm
SuperSaiyaManZ94 wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:11 pm
isamu wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:08 pm
OK FUCK THE BULLSHIT!!!



Went ahead and pushed the button on a new sealed in shrink wrap Dragonbox set!!!!!!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/143199524693

Anyone here think I made a mistake? Let me know :lol:
Even though that's quite a bit more than i personally would've paid for a complete Dragon Box collection, congrats on getting them anyway. :thumbup:
Kuwabara wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:14 pm
isamu wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:08 pm
I think that's still a good deal for what you're getting, all of them being brand new is a plus too.
Thanks guys. I've been dreaming of getting this set for a long long time, and put off buying it with the hope of Funimation giving us the ultimate release on BD. Alas, looks like they've told us how they really feel. This will be the first DVD set of the show I've bought since buying the Orange bricks many years go, and I'm glad I was fortunate enough to have gotten a hold of this one in particular. Fuck Funimation. :evil:
I really hope you enjoy them and not to sound personal (this is generalized at everyone who buys these things at absurd prices), but whats the logic of people who spend $1000(+) plus for a used DVD of a Standard definition remaster of the show? On the virtue of it being Standard Definition, the Dragon Box's aren't gonna look that great off the bat, but in addition to this, they have other issues that plague them like color warping and tape marks.

It really sucks how every release of the original DBZ TV Series looks like shit in one way or another.

User avatar
Robo4900
I Live Here
Posts: 4012
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:24 pm
Location: In another time and place...

Re: Funimations 30th anniversary collectible home video release

Post by Robo4900 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:39 pm

DHM211 wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:34 pm
isamu wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:21 pm
SuperSaiyaManZ94 wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:11 pm


Even though that's quite a bit more than i personally would've paid for a complete Dragon Box collection, congrats on getting them anyway. :thumbup:
Kuwabara wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:14 pm

I think that's still a good deal for what you're getting, all of them being brand new is a plus too.
Thanks guys. I've been dreaming of getting this set for a long long time, and put off buying it with the hope of Funimation giving us the ultimate release on BD. Alas, looks like they've told us how they really feel. This will be the first DVD set of the show I've bought since buying the Orange bricks many years go, and I'm glad I was fortunate enough to have gotten a hold of this one in particular. Fuck Funimation. :evil:
I really hope you enjoy them and not to sound personal (this is generalized at everyone who buys these things at absurd prices), but whats the logic of people who spend $1000(+) plus for a used DVD of a Standard definition remaster of the show? On the virtue of it being Standard Definition, the Dragon Box's aren't gonna look that great off the bat, but in addition to this, they have other issues that plague them like color warping and tape marks.

It really sucks how every release of the original DBZ TV Series looks like shit in one way or another.
It's the only complete release of the show that doesn't suck. Personally, given the fact they're second-hand-only collectors' items that have been heavily scalped for years, I'd say the best thing to do is to pirate them unless you want them as an investment for further scalping later down the line (which, given how bad this new release looks, you'll probably be able to do rather nicely).

For actual viewing, buying them just supports the scalpers' market, and potentially damages discs, etc. diminishing the resale value as collectors' items.

But... To each their own. If someone's bought the DBoxes, I say to them -- good for you, I hope you enjoy them.
The point of Dragon Ball is to enjoy it. Never lose sight of that.

User avatar
SuperSaiyaManZ94
I Live Here
Posts: 2008
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:01 pm
Location: Alabama, USA

Re: Funimations 30th anniversary collectible home video release

Post by SuperSaiyaManZ94 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:42 pm

DHM211 wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:34 pm
isamu wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:21 pm
SuperSaiyaManZ94 wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:11 pm


Even though that's quite a bit more than i personally would've paid for a complete Dragon Box collection, congrats on getting them anyway. :thumbup:
Kuwabara wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:14 pm

I think that's still a good deal for what you're getting, all of them being brand new is a plus too.
Thanks guys. I've been dreaming of getting this set for a long long time, and put off buying it with the hope of Funimation giving us the ultimate release on BD. Alas, looks like they've told us how they really feel. This will be the first DVD set of the show I've bought since buying the Orange bricks many years go, and I'm glad I was fortunate enough to have gotten a hold of this one in particular. Fuck Funimation. :evil:
I really hope you enjoy them and not to sound personal (this is generalized at everyone who buys these things at absurd prices), but whats the logic of people who spend $1000(+) plus for a used DVD of a Standard definition remaster of the show? On the virtue of it being Standard Definition, the Dragon Box's aren't gonna look that great off the bat, but in addition to this, they have other issues that plague them like color warping and tape marks.

It really sucks how every release of the original DBZ TV Series looks like shit in one way or another.
I personally have been buying them individually and haven't paid much more than $80 at the high end for any one volume, and in fact with Dragon Box 1 i found it for dirt cheap at a local DVD store where i live a few years ago for just over $20 give or take which was a bargain. So while it's taken longer to get them that way i'm making good progress on it.
Last edited by SuperSaiyaManZ94 on Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DB collection related goals as of now:

1.) Find decent priced copy of Dragon Box Z Vol. 4 (Done)

2.) Collect rest of manga

3.) Get rest of Daizenshuu (2-7)

User avatar
Daimo-Rukiri
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1529
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:44 am
Location: U..S..A..

Re: Funimations 30th anniversary collectible home video release

Post by Daimo-Rukiri » Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:44 pm

Forte224 wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:15 pm
I do have one more ray of hope for this set. It's from this quote, on page 3 of Kanzenshuu's news page:

"In February, along with Funimation, we’re going to have a 30th anniversary collectible home video release announcement,” says [senior manager of licensing and marketing at Toei Animation, Lisa] Yamatoya."

There are a couple things here:

1. This seems like a collaboration between FUNi and Toei. Would they really just use uncropped Season Blu-ray footage for a collab like that? (Possibly yeah, but it doesn't seem logical)

2. AnimeMaakuo said that when he asked the FUNi rep about the remaster trailer being the final footage or not (and I do believe 100% he has ties to a FUNi rep at this point), that the rep couldn't make any comment at this time. This is similar to when FUNi announced that DBS Broly would be dub and sub, then they retracted that statement and said it was dub only and ignored any inquiries about it. The dub only decision was speculatively blamed on Toei, which would explain why FUNi mistakenly/assumedly posted dub and sub originally. It would also make sense, since the recent Broly/Gogeta movies and the Bardock special were dub only and apparently didn't have much FUNi involvement outside of using their dub.

All this makes me wonder if their tight lips are due to Toei not letting them talk about or show the actual footage (possibly a Toei remaster) until Toei unveils it themselves. We live in a world now where North America gets DBS Broly on home video before Japan, so it wouldn't exactly be surprising if we also get this 30th Anniversary announcement first too.

I understand that there is a ton of reaching in this post, but the fact that they're being so tight lipped about this is really odd. FUNi is bad about a lot of things, but this amount of hidden details/poor communication isn't a norm for them.
This is likely what is going on, I also would love if this was successful we'd then get the Movie Box :)
Toei probably is not done with the remaster and does no want to show anything yet, and since Funimation licenses and Toei says no well... there is your answer as to why we had shit footage from a few releases.

I'd be getting this anyway even if the video was crap not so much as of the best way to watch the series but just something neat for the bookshelf.
Steam: Rukiri89 | uPlay: Rukiri89 | Origin: XxRukiriXx | Xbox LIVE: XxRUKIRIxX89 | PSN: Ericks1989 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiri

Dragon Ball Hero's Spirit development blog - An Action-RPG coming soon to monitor near you!
https://dragonball-hs.tumblr.com/

jelleline89
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 242
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:00 am

Re: Funimations 30th anniversary collectible home video release

Post by jelleline89 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:47 pm

Wanted to grab another visual representation of the reservation count from the trailer (now only 4 less than it should be), but after really looking at it...

Image

This is supposed to be almost 60% of the way completeted but there's no way even 50% of Goku has been colored in here.

User avatar
SuperSaiyanPan
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 150
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:54 am

Re: Funimations 30th anniversary collectible home video release

Post by SuperSaiyanPan » Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:55 pm

jelleline89 wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:47 pm
Wanted to grab another visual representation of the reservation count from the trailer (now only 4 less than it should be), but after really looking at it...

Image

This is supposed to be almost 60% of the way completeted but there's no way even 50% of Goku has been colored in here.
In all honesty they probably just animated that to show the idea and not indicative of how it actually progresses.

jelleline89
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 242
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:00 am

Re: Funimations 30th anniversary collectible home video release

Post by jelleline89 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:03 pm

SuperSaiyanPan wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:55 pm
jelleline89 wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:47 pm
Wanted to grab another visual representation of the reservation count from the trailer (now only 4 less than it should be), but after really looking at it...

Image

This is supposed to be almost 60% of the way completeted but there's no way even 50% of Goku has been colored in here.
In all honesty they probably just animated that to show the idea and not indicative of how it actually progresses.
Makes sense to me.

The reservations are now at 1824. Still nothing from FUNimation or Toei on the video technicals.

User avatar
TheSeductiveTomato
Not-So-Newbie
Posts: 58
Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:02 am
Location: United States
Contact:

Re: Funimations 30th anniversary collectible home video release

Post by TheSeductiveTomato » Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:12 pm

This whole thing reeks of low effort cash grab. Why does it have to be limited to 6,000 releases? Why do we have to fund this when we don't know what we're getting or whether we'll even like it? It feels like they're lazily putting together a 4:3 release and are trying to tempt the fans into impulsively buying this heavily limited set before or risk missing out. The fact that they can pull this marketing stunt shows they know there's a demand for a 4:3 release, but refuse to follow through on the demand wholeheartedly. I'm ready to give up on a proper release of the OG series and settle for Kai.

Of course it's possible that I'm too quick to mistrust them, but I have good reason. Funimation has started off producing 2 decent sets just to cancel both of them before they can finish the Saiyan Saga and replace them with a significantly inferior DVD set and a decent-at-best blu--ray set. Our trust in them to pull off a good set is very low. So needless to say, they're in no position to pull some "limited edition, reservation exclusive" nonsense. This whole project needs to be rethought from the inside out before I'll even consider purchasing it.

User avatar
professorwho
Newbie
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:56 pm

Re: Funimations 30th anniversary collectible home video release

Post by professorwho » Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:13 pm

Image
Get ready for the 8K "remaster" bois...

With the Bruce Faulconer soundtrack IN DOLBY ATMOS!!!
(Japanese audio is Dolby Digital 1.0 96 kbps based on the optical audio, as always)

Jord
OMG CRAZY REG
Posts: 912
Joined: Sun Dec 19, 2004 8:13 am

Re: Funimations 30th anniversary collectible home video release

Post by Jord » Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:18 pm

What a disappointment. I really can't figure out how they screwed this one up. I myself have the Dragonboxes but I feel for those who haven't.

Heck, if this release had truly remastered visuals and the correct aspect ratio I would have picked it up myself.

Toei may come with their own release but no English subs would be a big downside for a lot of people, not to mention Japans outrageous Dvd prices.

User avatar
Forte224
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1411
Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:56 pm

Re: Funimations 30th anniversary collectible home video release

Post by Forte224 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:31 pm

Forte224 wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:15 pm
I do have one more ray of hope for this set. It's from this quote, on page 3 of Kanzenshuu's news page:

"In February, along with Funimation, we’re going to have a 30th anniversary collectible home video release announcement,” says [senior manager of licensing and marketing at Toei Animation, Lisa] Yamatoya."

There are a couple things here:

1. This seems like a collaboration between FUNi and Toei. Would they really just use uncropped Season Blu-ray footage for a collab like that? (Possibly yeah, but it doesn't seem logical)

2. AnimeMaakuo said that when he asked the FUNi rep about the remaster trailer being the final footage or not (and I do believe 100% he has ties to a FUNi rep at this point), that the rep couldn't make any comment at this time. This is similar to when FUNi announced that DBS Broly would be dub and sub, then they retracted that statement and said it was dub only and ignored any inquiries about it. The dub only decision was speculatively blamed on Toei, which would explain why FUNi mistakenly/assumedly posted dub and sub originally. It would also make sense, since the recent Broly/Gogeta movies and the Bardock special were dub only and apparently didn't have much FUNi involvement outside of using their dub.

All this makes me wonder if their tight lips are due to Toei not letting them talk about or show the actual footage (possibly a Toei remaster) until Toei unveils it themselves. We live in a world now where North America gets DBS Broly on home video before Japan, so it wouldn't exactly be surprising if we also get this 30th Anniversary announcement first too.

I understand that there is a ton of reaching in this post, but the fact that they're being so tight lipped about this is really odd. FUNi is bad about a lot of things, but this amount of hidden details/poor communication isn't a norm for them.
I'd like to add that, for what it's worth, in service of this theory, the Toei Animation US official Twitter account made a duplicate post to FUNimation's about the set.

https://twitter.com/ToeiAnimation/statu ... 7448994819

User avatar
SqueakyBoots
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 136
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:00 pm

Re: Funimations 30th anniversary collectible home video release

Post by SqueakyBoots » Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:44 pm

Couple points I want to make.

1. You all need to ease off on the people buying this. Not everyone was able to buy the Dragon Boxes eight years ago and to those people, smeary shit that isn't cropped is still better than smeary shit that is cropped.

2. Dragon Ball Z is one of if not the most popular anime series in North America. Look at how Broly did at the box office back in January. Of course this is going to hit the 3,000 goal no problem. The fact that Funimation thought this set needed to be crowdfunded is ludicrous to be honest. They probably could've put this up at normal retail during the holiday season and sell plenty of copies that way.

3. I sincerely doubt that there is any new remaster being worked on that wasn't shown in the trailer. The number one indication of that should be that they have small text all over the trailer and website letting you know that the packaging design isn't yet finalized but no mention of the sort for the actual video footage. I would think that if they were working on creating a new and improved remaster of the show, that they would want everyone to know that.

4. I'm not going to call people like Geekdom101 who claim to have insider knowledge liars, but it's clear that either their sources were misinformed, left out details, didn't know what they were talking about or some combination of the three. "Updated transfer of the show in 4:3 using Funimation's film elements, of which the level sets also were" is technically correct in this situation.

5. Funimation is going to be in for a PR nightmare over the next couple weeks between both the people complaining about the video quality of this set and the fact that it is likely going to hit the 6,000 limit well before the 30 day period is over and people who want to buy it suddenly can't. Just try to be polite to them when voicing your complaints, will ya? The people they have managing their social media outlets are not responsible for any of this.

Post Reply