Looking for Toonami vhs tapes with Dragonball on them.

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

samuraix123
I Live Here

Looking for Toonami vhs tapes with Dragonball on them.

Post by samuraix123 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:52 pm

Hey guys! Sorry That I made this a Topic but I like to collect Toonami tapes with Dragonball on it and I was just curious if anybody had any on tapes or on Google Drive. preferably vhs. but I am willing to trade around.
The Dragonboxes are like a middle aged woman who still looks good through simply taking good care of her skin and body with maybe a tiny bit of makeup while the Orange Bricks are like a middle aged woman who get's 50 tons of botox, makeup and plastic surgery in order to look younger and as a result looks even worse. ~ ringworm128
Still recording Toonami broadcasts on VHS after all these years!
#1 Paikuhan fan!

Danfun64
Advanced Regular

Re: Looking for Toonami vhs tapes with Dragonball on them.

Post by Danfun64 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:08 pm

Do you mean in general, or only specific series? Toonami recordings of Z are a lot easier to find than Toonami recordings of OG DB.
Robo4900 wrote:Mouse is BRILLIANT SCIENTIST dumb.
CAT LOVES FOOD dumb.
Jack is just kinda dumb.

samuraix123
I Live Here

Post by samuraix123 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:56 pm

Definitely Z but as long as it's the series in general I'd be happy. I just like watching them at night time even though I got everything that's been released just about lol
The Dragonboxes are like a middle aged woman who still looks good through simply taking good care of her skin and body with maybe a tiny bit of makeup while the Orange Bricks are like a middle aged woman who get's 50 tons of botox, makeup and plastic surgery in order to look younger and as a result looks even worse. ~ ringworm128
Still recording Toonami broadcasts on VHS after all these years!
#1 Paikuhan fan!

ZodaEX
Beyond Newbie

Post by ZodaEX » Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:44 pm

samuraix123 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:56 pm Definitely Z but as long as it's the series in general I'd be happy. I just like watching them at night time even though I got everything that's been released just about lol
My Spleen has a bunch of e'm.