Geekdom says remasters coming

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

jelleline89
Beyond Newbie

Re: Geekdom says remasters coming

Post by jelleline89 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:26 pm

It's great to see Geekdom101 getting called out. For years, there was something about him I didn't like. He likes to brag about these "inside sources", and from his Twitter activity alone, can be very spiteful towards even the slightest bit of criticism. If he really was above this drama, he wouldn't be trying to prove himself with pirated clips and battling it out on forums. It's clear that he's triggered and it's getting to him.

MasenkoHA
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by MasenkoHA » Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:35 pm

Geekdom101 wrote:The anti-Youtuber bias is so unbelievably obvious its not even a meme anymore.
That’s definitely what it is. Definitely the anti-Youtuber bias and not your attitude.

#YoutubersFeelingsMatter

JohnnyCashKami
Temporarily Banned

Post by JohnnyCashKami » Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:59 pm

Geekdom101 wrote:The anti-Youtuber bias is so unbelievably obvious its not even a meme anymore.

okey dokey... i'll keep doing me.
You don't get to play the victim after the things you've said and done to other YouTubers, buddy. I don't personally hate you or anything and I think you currently make decent Dragon Ball info videos but wouldn't trust you as you've been shown to do pretty vile stuff. No point being specific but since Geekdom101 decided to play the victim card, this reply is suitable.

Totally Not Mark seems to be not as disrespectful and condescending as Geekdom101 but his video about how "The Bang Zoom dub was the worst Dragon Ball Super dub ever!!" was totally exaggerated. This is why I tend to avoid DB YouTubers though there's a few I like although I won't mention them.

But hey, you've got fans who enjoy your videos so keep them happy as long as they stick with you. ;)

Hujio
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by Hujio » Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:02 pm

Clearly this thread has devolved beyond the point that it's even remotely relevant to the topic at hand. The conduct displayed here by everyone is neither condoned, promoted, or inline with the respectful discourse expected of those in this community. Furthermore, the childish belitting and disregard for others will certainly not be tolerated, and if it continues bans will be handed out without hesitation or warning.

In the meantime, 30th Anniversary discussion can be continued here.
:: [| Heath "Hujio" Cutler |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu |] - [| Twitter |] ::