The All-Purpose Trading Card Games Discussion Thread

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

The All-Purpose Trading Card Games Discussion Thread

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:03 am

Hello everyone! Considering that there are currently many fans of DB card games out there (including myself), Kanzenshuu, the home of the Dragon Ball fandom, should have a thread for us fans to talk.

Any card game discussions can be done here, where we will compare cards, suggest tactics, talk about the latest releases and about tournaments, create deck profiles and show our collection!

Be sure to enjoy your conversations here! :D
Last edited by Grand Marshal 1 on Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
P O W E R

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Re: The All-purpose Card Game Discussion Thread

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:09 am

Starting off with myself, I am a relatively new fan of the Dragon Ball Super Card Game. An ongoing DB card game that has gained a lot of reputation around the world. As of right now, I own the following:

The "Crimson Saiyan" deck, the "Ressurected Fusion" deck, the "Broly Rising" deck, the "Extreme Evolution" deck, while at the same time I am trying to create my own decks from the 3rd series themed booster box "Clash of Fates" and from the 6th series booster box "Destroyer Kings".
P O W E R