Super Dragon Ball Heroes (Manga) Discussion Thread

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Gohan123
Not-So-Newbie

Re: Super Dragon Ball Heroes (Manga) Discussion Thread

Post by Gohan123 » Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:02 pm

(link to scanlation site removed by administrator - do not post this again)

Chapter 16 English sub.

Next chapter is last chapter. Can someone update it ?

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Majin Demigra » Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:53 am

Big Bang Mission Trailer

https://youtu.be/zTFwrtfaivI

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Majin Demigra » Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:03 am

I wonder if the Labyrinth of Light will purify Mechi and he'll come back as a good guy

Thunderbird
Banned

Post by Thunderbird » Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:32 pm

So why is it suddenly ok to link to manga scanlation sites?

Rouge the Bat
Beyond Newbie

Post by Rouge the Bat » Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:31 pm

Just one question : I know SUPER DB HEROES is its own thing but, since in the manga version (in fact, in all the three versions : manga, video game and anime but this topic is about the manga version) of the UNIVERSE MISSION arc (and probably in the forthcoming BIG BANG MISSION manga) we can see the real heroes of DB SUPER, should we consider the events of the SDBH manga really took place during Akira Toriyama & Toyotarô's manga?!...

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Majin Demigra » Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:45 pm

Rouge the Bat wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:31 pm Just one question : I know SUPER DB HEROES is its own thing but, since in the manga version (in fact, in all the three versions : manga, video game and anime but this topic is about the manga version) of the UNIVERSE MISSION arc (and probably in the forthcoming BIG BANG MISSION manga) we can see the real heroes of DB SUPER, should we consider the events of the SDBH manga really took place during Akira Toriyama & Toyotarô's manga?!...
I'm pretty sure they're just from another alternate DBS timeline just like how Xeno Goku, Pan, and Goten are all from different timelines of GT

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:51 pm

Majin Demigra wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:45 pm I'm pretty sure they're just from another alternate DBS timeline just like how Xeno Goku, Pan, and Goten are all from different timelines of GT
But Xeno Pan is GT Pan. The manga revealed it.

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Majin Demigra » Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:43 pm

Xeogran wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:51 pm
Majin Demigra wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:45 pm I'm pretty sure they're just from another alternate DBS timeline just like how Xeno Goku, Pan, and Goten are all from different timelines of GT
But Xeno Pan is GT Pan. The manga revealed it.
If she was the current Pan from the timeline of GT we're familiar with she would be extremely old, she's Pan from another GT timeline.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:26 pm

Majin Demigra wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:43 pmIf she was the current Pan from the timeline of GT we're familiar with she would be extremely old
What? Pan came straight from the Shadow Dragons saga, why would she be extremely old? :eh:

By the way, I'd like a source hinting there's another Dragon Ball GT timeline out there, if you don't mind.
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Majin Demigra » Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:38 am

Grimlock wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:26 pm
Majin Demigra wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:43 pmIf she was the current Pan from the timeline of GT we're familiar with she would be extremely old
What? Pan came straight from the Shadow Dragons saga, why would she be extremely old? :eh:

By the way, I'd like a source hinting there's another Dragon Ball GT timeline out there, if you don't mind.
That's not current GT Pan, remember near the end of GT and A Hero's Legacy where she's over 100?

It's pretty much implied, in the arcade X Goku is implied to be from another GT timeline because he recognized the Shadow Dragons and said he's defeated them before. Plus remember how they met Ssj4 Gogeta in the timeline where Pan joined them? There wouldn't be two GT Goku's in the same timeline. Don't forget that there's a myriad of timelines that exist, it wouldn't be out of the question for an alternate GT timeline to exist.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:00 am

Majin Demigra wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:43 pm If she was the current Pan from the timeline of GT we're familiar with she would be extremely old, she's Pan from another GT timeline.
Why are you assuming a GT Pan should come from the distant finale? That said, Xeno Pan could either be from an alternate GT time or from the original one that was derailed by the Dark Demon Realm. I'm leaning towards the latter since the whole point of the Dark Dragon Ball saga was fixing the time alterations caused by the Demon Realm. Therefore, it stands to reason that is what happened with the GT timeline during Mechakibura's attack.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:58 am

Majin Demigra wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:38 amThat's not current GT Pan, remember near the end of GT and A Hero's Legacy where she's over 100?
Yes...? As shown in the manga, she was taken straight from the Shadow Dragons saga, she isn't supposed to be "extremely old" at all.
Majin Demigra wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:38 amIt's pretty much implied, in the arcade X Goku is implied to be from another GT timeline because he recognized the Shadow Dragons and said he's defeated them before.
Exactly the contrary, because that's exactly what happens in Dragon Ball GT. Xeno Goku would have come from "another GT" if he hadn't recognized the dragons and didn't defeat them.
Majin Demigra wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:38 amPlus remember how they met Ssj4 Gogeta in the timeline where Pan joined them? There wouldn't be two GT Goku's in the same timeline.
I don't know what this has to do with anything.
Majin Demigra wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:38 amDon't forget that there's a myriad of timelines that exist, it wouldn't be out of the question for an alternate GT timeline to exist.
It would. Because Dragon Ball GT itself was not even supposed to happen in the first place. It only happens in a timeline where the characters remain alive and don't experience Dragon Ball Super. I would like a source stating/showing how many timelines so specific like that exist.

~ Day of the Machines ~

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:15 pm

Wasn't the whole point of the Time Patrol to prevent the creation of too many timelines? Wasn't that a cause for alarm because too many timelines would cause time to unravel or something like that? I believe that goes against the "a myriad of timelines exist".

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:35 pm

DNA wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:15 pm Wasn't the whole point of the Time Patrol to prevent the creation of too many timelines? Wasn't that a cause for alarm because too many timelines would cause time to unravel or something like that? I believe that goes against the "a myriad of timelines exist".
That's kind of their original goal, yeah.

Rouge the Bat
Beyond Newbie

Post by Rouge the Bat » Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:25 pm

Is there a link between the Time Patrol (and Time Kaioshin of Time, the Time Scrolls and the Time Nest) and the Time Rings from DB SUPER?!...

QuakingStar
Regular

Post by QuakingStar » Sat Mar 14, 2020 4:32 pm

Goku Xeno comes from an alternate GT Timeline, where he doesn't die. That's all we know because he is indeed dead at the end of GT when the dragonballs are taken away, everything hinted to him being dead and dead people don't age. Goku Xeno most likely came from a GT timeline where he was never turned into a kid and he didn't die vs the Shadow Dragons. That's literally all that can be said about it unless somebody can dig more information from the arcade game itself.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Sat Mar 14, 2020 4:50 pm

Dragon Ball GT doesn't state when Goku dies. Everything else is your assumption, rather than something "we know".

~ Day of the Machines ~

QuakingStar
Regular

Post by QuakingStar » Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:25 am

Its very obviously hinted that Goku died at the end of the Shadow Dragon Saga, Pan is even holding his gi that we literally just saw him wearing. Vegeta even tells her to treasure it. Goku clearly died, but was allowed to remain behind long enough to finish the fight.

Mad Swami
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Mad Swami » Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:02 am

QuakingStar wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:25 am Its very obviously hinted that Goku died at the end of the Shadow Dragon Saga, Pan is even holding his gi that we literally just saw him wearing. Vegeta even tells her to treasure it. Goku clearly died, but was allowed to remain behind long enough to finish the fight.
Yeah I don't see how he would have survived

Rouge the Bat
Beyond Newbie

Post by Rouge the Bat » Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:04 pm

Another question : We all know which character Gokû: Xeno is (the one apperaing in DARK REALM MISSION, the one with the Super Siayajin 4 form)... but since the Gokû (able to turn into Super Saiyajin Blue) we met in UNIVERSE MISSION and who is probably the same as in BIG BANG MISSION is an alternate version of the DB SUPER timeline, how is he called?!...
I guess it's not anything like Gôku: Xeno 2 since he doesn't travel throught time, but is it anything like "Alternate Gokû"?!...