Super Dragon Ball Heroes (Manga) Discussion Thread

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Zamasu55
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: Super Dragon Ball Heroes (Manga) Discussion Thread

Post by Zamasu55 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:34 pm

TobyS wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:51 pm Piccolo and 17vs lags ruled and didn't make Jiren look piccolo tier like the anime.

Much better. I hope they all get collected and sold later!
He was doing fine until the last chapter. He's supposed to be the Strongest Mortal out of all the Universes, step up and fight Hearts at your fullest. for God's sake.

theshinobi

Post by theshinobi » Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:37 pm

Demon Realm Saga - Preview
Universe Mission - Preview

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:46 am

These are so fun, I wish someone was still translating these now Cipher isn't.

I occasionally find them online but they are still a couple of chapters behind.
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Majin Demigra » Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:16 pm

So Demigra has the power of light now, wonder if that'll be expanded on.

Kenneth La Torre

Post by Kenneth La Torre » Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:07 pm

Zamasu55 wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:34 pm
TobyS wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:51 pm Piccolo and 17vs lags ruled and didn't make Jiren look piccolo tier like the anime.

Much better. I hope they all get collected and sold later!
He was doing fine until the last chapter. He's supposed to be the Strongest Mortal out of all the Universes, step up and fight Hearts at your fullest. for God's sake.
Was. As with any franchise, the continuation of a story means bigger stakes than previously faced.

ShadowVezon
Not-So-Newbie

Post by ShadowVezon » Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:13 pm

So, Lagss being absorbed freed everyone she turned into glass... that means Zamasu should still be around in the Manga-verse, right?

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:42 pm

Cipher's summaries to the latest SDBH chapters:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Cipher_db/st ... 0751264771

https://mobile.twitter.com/Cipher_db/st ... 7657387009

Also, just in case anyone wants to read available translated chapters here (up to 15 only for DDR, still WIP):

https://mangadex.org/title/28585/super- ... lm-mission
Super Dragon Ball Heroes Universe Mission translation compilation here. All translations are done and owned by me.

SDBH 9th anniversary the secret development interview here. Learn how original SDBH characters such as SS3 Raditz, SS4 Bardock, Robel, & more were conceived!

Cipher
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Cipher » Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:39 am

Text-based summaries (sorry for the delay):

Dark Demon Realm Mission! Chapter 17 (final)

Universe Mission Chapter 12 (Also the last, I assume, though it wasn't specifically marked that way)

There's also a one-page teaser for the upcoming Big Bang Mission!!! (yes, the exclamation marks are part of the name) manga, beginning next issue:

Rouge the Bat
Beyond Newbie

Post by Rouge the Bat » Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:09 am

So, Salsa and Shroom don't have their Dark Forms in the manga since they share the same doom as Towa and the other Demon Gods!!...

I'm a bit sad DDRM is now over because I really love it, bit I hope BIG BANG MISSION will use its Xeno characters (including Demon Gods and Demigra's army of course) again!!...
I also miss a manga adaptation of "the Birth of the Dark Realm Demon" when Demigra was a "sorcerer" (that is Dragon Ball Heroes - God Mission 7) :

Birth of the Dark Realm Demon (taken from the DB Wikia : https://dragonball.fandom.com/wiki/Dark ... Realm_Saga )

"Demigra heads 75,000,000 years into the past, where he encounters his past self - back when he worked alongside Chronoa, his new goal being to have his past self absorb Tokitoki, and thus history would be changed so that Demigra would be successful. Demigra brought with him a possessed version of Great Ape Gohan him in order to stall anyone attempting to interfere with his plans. He allies with his past self, and his old allies from the past: Putine and Gravy, and watches as they do battle with Chronoa. Chronoa defeats them, but Demigra attacks her, she is quickly overwhelmed but is saved by the arrival of Super Saiyan God Beat, who had come back through time along with the Supreme Kai of Time and Zen after realizing that time was being disrupted. Beat and Demigra both power up and engage each other in combat."

I'd like to see Towa and Mira again, they are great characters... and the scene with Towa and Fu as a baby!!...

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Majin Demigra » Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:28 am

ShadowVezon wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:13 pm So, Lagss being absorbed freed everyone she turned into glass... that means Zamasu should still be around in the Manga-verse, right?
That's a REALLY good question

Cipher
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Cipher » Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:33 pm

I had the same thought. Kind of doubt they'll ever touch on it though.

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Majin Demigra » Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:27 pm

We're still left wondering what Ozotto's real endgame is, he just pops In and out of the story.

Rouge the Bat
Beyond Newbie

Post by Rouge the Bat » Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:45 pm

I wonder if BIG BANG MISSION manga's chapters will be twice longer than DDRM and UM since there will be only one SDBH manga left in Saikyô Jump's next issue...

Zamasu55

Post by Zamasu55 » Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:12 pm

Majin Demigra wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:28 am
ShadowVezon wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:13 pm So, Lagss being absorbed freed everyone she turned into glass... that means Zamasu should still be around in the Manga-verse, right?
Trunks sliced him in half, so no.

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Majin Demigra » Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:14 am

Zamasu55 wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:12 pm
Majin Demigra wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:28 am
Trunks sliced him in half, so no.
Zamasu is immortal(which Heroes has amped up to conceptual level), and has regeneration so I doubt being cut in half would be a problem.

Gohan123
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Gohan123 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:18 pm

Rakurai wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:42 pm Cipher's summaries to the latest SDBH chapters:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Cipher_db/st ... 0751264771

https://mobile.twitter.com/Cipher_db/st ... 7657387009

Also, just in case anyone wants to read available translated chapters here (up to 15 only for DDR, still WIP):

https://mangadex.org/title/28585/super- ... lm-mission
Complete version for Mechikabura chapter 17

https://m.facebook.com/220530438325151/ ... 2825/?_rdr

Rouge the Bat
Beyond Newbie

Post by Rouge the Bat » Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:47 am

The final fight seems a bit short, doesn't it?!...
Anyway, I guess Mechi will be back some day...

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:21 am

Gogeta Blue's power was demonstrated well here. He felt fast and powerful, especially when he effortlessly got out of Hearts' cube.
Happy to see Ozotto again too, his master plan will be something grand for sure.

Zamasu Black
Banned Alternate Account

Post by Zamasu Black » Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:12 pm

So how exactly did Xeno Goten beat Dabura? Dabura was meant to be an enhanced Demon God so strong that Xeno Vegeta wanted to fuse with Xeno Goku to fight him.

Salsa as a normal Demon God killed Xeno Buu after absorbing Dabura and Janemba. And just the normal Xeno Buu was stronger than Super Saiyan Trunks.

But then Super Saiyan Goku killed the enhanced Demon God Salsa. How does that work? That seems all over the place.

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:26 pm

Zamasu Black wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:12 pm So how exactly did Xeno Goten beat Dabura? Dabura was meant to be an enhanced Demon God so strong that Xeno Vegeta wanted to fuse with Xeno Goku to fight him.

Salsa as a normal Demon God killed Xeno Buu after absorbing Dabura and Janemba. And just the normal Xeno Buu was stronger than Super Saiyan Trunks.

But then Super Saiyan Goku killed the enhanced Demon God Salsa. How does that work? That seems all over the place.
XVegeta also implies that they weren't at full power before (he says this to Gravy in the Hell Gate), but yeah the way he was shocked at XDabura's attack you'd think that they'd be on a whole other level.

Anyways all the battles aside from XGohan & XGoku's were skipped so we can assume that XGoten is more powerful than whatever XDabura showed in the GTverse.
Super Dragon Ball Heroes Universe Mission translation compilation here. All translations are done and owned by me.

SDBH 9th anniversary the secret development interview here. Learn how original SDBH characters such as SS3 Raditz, SS4 Bardock, Robel, & more were conceived!