Characters you like but everyone else hates

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

Gligarman
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Re: Characters you like but everyone else hates

Post by Gligarman » Wed May 22, 2019 11:51 pm

YAJIROBE! Growing up as a fat kid (and only just starting to realize that I was into chubby and muscular dudes :p ) I always thought he was such a badass. Seeing a fat character who got to be a badass even though he was the but of a lot of jokes made him really stand out to me. His fight against Cymbal is still one of my favorite moments in the manga and I almost jumped out of my seat and cheered when he cut off Vegeta's tail!

Cure Dragon 255
I Live Here

Re: Characters you like but everyone else hates

Post by Cure Dragon 255 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:35 am

I FUCKING LOVE YOU

...r way of loving fat yet badass awesome characters-
[spoiler]
Lord Beerus wrote:
Gog wrote:The cell saga/android saga is the worst thing Akira Toriyama ever made. And nothing has ever actually managed to come close to it, after it. Even the terrible asspulls in the FT saga, weren't as bad as that. But of course this is all my opinion. :D
You've just made a new best friend. :mrgreen:
[/spoiler]
Jinzoningen MULE wrote:I will not be satisfied until my pessimism crushes your spirit.
Pirina_Fusee wrote:Man that line is trying too hard. "We is Vizzle, we down with da kidzzle dizzle! Emoji!"