Manga UK's Dragon Ball charity raffle for Mermaids

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

LostTimeLord
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 161
Joined: Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:14 pm

Manga UK's Dragon Ball charity raffle for Mermaids

Post by LostTimeLord » Sun May 12, 2019 5:23 pm

I don't think this has been mentioned on the forum, but Manga UK are doing a charity raffle with Dragon Ball merch and DVDs/Blu-rays as all of the prizes. The money raised goes toward Mermaids, a charity for transgender children and young people.
https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/ ... k-mermaids

Entries cost £2, but each donation is only worth one entry, so for example £2 three times gets you three entries while £6 in one go only gets you one. It's also only open to people from the UK aged 16 or older.

Sure, it's a promotional thing, but I can't argue with a charity donation that might net me all of Kai on blu-ray, especially when it's for Mermaids as transgender people face so much ignorance and hostility for just being themselves.

User avatar
SaiyamanMS
OMG CRAZY REG
Posts: 950
Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2004 6:08 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: Manga UK's Dragon Ball charity raffle for Mermaids

Post by SaiyamanMS » Mon May 13, 2019 2:55 am

Not in the UK, but as a transgender woman myself, it warms my heart to see a franchise so close to my heart being used to help other people like me.

Dragon Ball Ireland
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1676
Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 9:09 am
Location: Kildare, Ireland

Re: Manga UK's Dragon Ball charity raffle for Mermaids

Post by Dragon Ball Ireland » Mon May 13, 2019 3:02 am

Always good to see businesses I support taking part in things like this, and the cause is very fitting seen as how Manga UK's customer base consists of people who have long had to fight for acceptance of the things they love and giving them that recognition, as Jerome has said he is "one of those guys too".

I hope this raffle will be a huge success and we will see more like this in the future :thumbup:
Selling
- Arrival DVD single
- Betrayal DVD single

Looking For
- Showdown DVD single
- Madman Level 1.1

If interested PM with offers

User avatar
JohnnyCashKami
Temporarily Banned
Posts: 1597
Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:16 pm

Re: Manga UK's Dragon Ball charity raffle for Mermaids

Post by JohnnyCashKami » Mon May 13, 2019 8:40 am

transgender kids
This just isn't right. Kids are unable to make decisions for themselves and rely on adults to make those calls for them and then if a boy says "I want to be a girl" then the parent(s) or guardian might make him believe he's a girl all of the sudden. Charlize Theron adopted two African kids and her 5 year old boy is now thinking he's a girl, this is wrong in so many levels.

Yes, boys in childhood sometimes liked to dress as girls and play with makeup or Barbie dolls but that doesn't mean we're all transgendered because of it. I personally liked to wear girl's dresses when I was a kid but that was it.

Sigh. This is a good cause but flawed and I can't in good conscience support it.

Jord
OMG CRAZY REG
Posts: 786
Joined: Sun Dec 19, 2004 8:13 am

Re: Manga UK's Dragon Ball charity raffle for Mermaids

Post by Jord » Mon May 13, 2019 12:13 pm

JohnnyCashKami wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 8:40 am
transgender kids
This just isn't right. Kids are unable to make decisions for themselves and rely on adults to make those calls for them and then if a boy says "I want to be a girl" then the parent(s) or guardian might make him believe he's a girl all of the sudden. Charlize Theron adopted two African kids and her 5 year old boy is now thinking he's a girl, this is wrong in so many levels.

Yes, boys in childhood sometimes liked to dress as girls and play with makeup or Barbie dolls but that doesn't mean we're all transgendered because of it. I personally liked to wear girl's dresses when I was a kid but that was it.

Sigh. This is a good cause but flawed and I can't in good conscience support it.
Yes, it's a very dangerous edge to walk on. It's even worse when parents start hormone therapy with their child, bordering on child abuse. Those feelings don't always reflect that a change is needed, sometimes it can 'just' be a mental illness. Calling them 'transgender children' is a very very dangerous territory.

User avatar
SaiyamanMS
OMG CRAZY REG
Posts: 950
Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2004 6:08 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: Manga UK's Dragon Ball charity raffle for Mermaids

Post by SaiyamanMS » Mon May 13, 2019 2:49 pm

Jord wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 12:13 pm
Yes, it's a very dangerous edge to walk on. It's even worse when parents start hormone therapy with their child, bordering on child abuse. Those feelings don't always reflect that a change is needed, sometimes it can 'just' be a mental illness. Calling them 'transgender children' is a very very dangerous territory.
Children do not get hormone therapy. Children are allowed to wear the clothes and use the name/pronouns they prefer. As they approach adolescence, they will generally be put on puberty blockers (not hormones) to delay the changes of natural puberty until they are in their mid to late teens when they are considered capable of making a definitive decision on whether or not they wish to proceed with full hormone replacement therapy. There’s very thorough practices in place to make sure a kid is really trans before they’re treated.

Also, I’m not sure how the situation is with kids, but I know that the UK is generally pretty crap for trans people as the waiting lists before being prescribed hormones can often be years long.

User avatar
MasenkoHA
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1722
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:38 pm

Re: Manga UK's Dragon Ball charity raffle for Mermaids

Post by MasenkoHA » Mon May 13, 2019 7:52 pm

SaiyamanMS wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 2:49 pm
Jord wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 12:13 pm
Yes, it's a very dangerous edge to walk on. It's even worse when parents start hormone therapy with their child, bordering on child abuse. Those feelings don't always reflect that a change is needed, sometimes it can 'just' be a mental illness. Calling them 'transgender children' is a very very dangerous territory.
Children do not get hormone therapy. Children are allowed to wear the clothes and use the name/pronouns they prefer. As they approach adolescence, they will generally be put on puberty blockers (not hormones) to delay the changes of natural puberty until they are in their mid to late teens when they are considered capable of making a definitive decision on whether or not they wish to proceed with full hormone replacement therapy. There’s very thorough practices in place to make sure a kid is really trans before they’re treated.

Also, I’m not sure how the situation is with kids, but I know that the UK is generally pretty crap for trans people as the waiting lists before being prescribed hormones can often be years long.
And AFAIK children are generally evaluated by a professional before deciding if transitioning is best for their mental health.

But hiding transphobia with feign concern is easier for some people I guess *shrug*

User avatar
MozillaVulpix
Regular
Posts: 667
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:01 pm
Contact:

Re: Manga UK's Dragon Ball charity raffle for Mermaids

Post by MozillaVulpix » Mon May 13, 2019 8:33 pm

Good on them! Nice to see a big distributor like Manga UK choosing to support these people openly.
I could have gotten into anything...and yet I chose the story aimed at young Japanese boys about martial arts, and later about super-powerful aliens punching each other really hard.

https://www.youtube.com/c/MozillaVulpix

User avatar
SaiyamanMS
OMG CRAZY REG
Posts: 950
Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2004 6:08 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: Manga UK's Dragon Ball charity raffle for Mermaids

Post by SaiyamanMS » Mon May 13, 2019 10:50 pm

MasenkoHA wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 7:52 pm
And AFAIK children are generally evaluated by a professional before deciding if transitioning is best for their mental health.

But hiding transphobia with feign concern is easier for some people I guess *shrug*
Also true. Even as an adult, I needed approval from a psychiatrist to get access to hormones.

User avatar
JulieYBM
Namekian Warrior
Posts: 12690
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:25 pm
Contact:

Re: Manga UK's Dragon Ball charity raffle for Mermaids

Post by JulieYBM » Mon May 13, 2019 11:24 pm

Wow, talk about a h*ckin' cool move on Manga UK's part. It's a PR move but h*ck if I don't like it.

Also, wowzers, talk about fearmongering going on in this thread.
•Julie | She/Her | Pansexual/Bisexual | Transgender |

Jord
OMG CRAZY REG
Posts: 786
Joined: Sun Dec 19, 2004 8:13 am

Re: Manga UK's Dragon Ball charity raffle for Mermaids

Post by Jord » Tue May 14, 2019 2:01 am

MasenkoHA wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 7:52 pm
SaiyamanMS wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 2:49 pm
Jord wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 12:13 pm
Yes, it's a very dangerous edge to walk on. It's even worse when parents start hormone therapy with their child, bordering on child abuse. Those feelings don't always reflect that a change is needed, sometimes it can 'just' be a mental illness. Calling them 'transgender children' is a very very dangerous territory.
Children do not get hormone therapy. Children are allowed to wear the clothes and use the name/pronouns they prefer. As they approach adolescence, they will generally be put on puberty blockers (not hormones) to delay the changes of natural puberty until they are in their mid to late teens when they are considered capable of making a definitive decision on whether or not they wish to proceed with full hormone replacement therapy. There’s very thorough practices in place to make sure a kid is really trans before they’re treated.

Also, I’m not sure how the situation is with kids, but I know that the UK is generally pretty crap for trans people as the waiting lists before being prescribed hormones can often be years long.
And AFAIK children are generally evaluated by a professional before deciding if transitioning is best for their mental health.

But hiding transphobia with feign concern is easier for some people I guess *shrug*
Yeah, just like how it's easy to accuse people of transphobia, isn't it?
I don't care if a biological man wants to define himself as a woman, or a biological woman wants to define herself as a man. That's all fine with. Do what you want, it's your life. Enjoy it.
That being said, it's a decision that has to be made with a rational mind and shouldn't be made before a certain age. Plus, seeing how transgender people are linked with a higher rate of mental illness and an extremely high rate of suicide attempts (41%) compared to non-transgender people, people, especially children need to be thoroughly evaluated before making such a decision. It could be that they're really transgender but it could be a lot else.

User avatar
SaiyamanMS
OMG CRAZY REG
Posts: 950
Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2004 6:08 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: Manga UK's Dragon Ball charity raffle for Mermaids

Post by SaiyamanMS » Tue May 14, 2019 3:50 am

Jord wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 2:01 am
Yeah, just like how it's easy to accuse people of transphobia, isn't it?
I don't care if a biological man wants to define himself as a woman, or a biological woman wants to define herself as a man. That's all fine with. Do what you want, it's your life. Enjoy it.
That being said, it's a decision that has to be made with a rational mind and shouldn't be made before a certain age. Plus, seeing how transgender people are linked with a higher rate of mental illness and an extremely high rate of suicide attempts (41%) compared to non-transgender people, people, especially children need to be thoroughly evaluated before making such a decision. It could be that they're really transgender but it could be a lot else.
Okay so... let’s go over this point by point. Trans people’s brains more closely align with other people of their identified gender than other people of their assigned sex. It’s not something you “choose” to be, you either are or you aren’t. And in a supportive environment it can be identified and treated early.

The rate of mental illness and suicide attempts is linked directly to societal expectations to perform as members of their assigned sex. My first suicide attempt was around the start of puberty while I was attending an all boys Catholic school. I lived in a reasonably well off middle class family, yet I spent over a decade suicidally depressed.

When I came to terms with who I am, I became a stronger person and was able to face the world with full force, even with my mother disowning me and throwing me out of home while making death threats against me. Everyone who has known me both before and after transitioning has said that I’m a much happier, brighter person and that I always had an air of melancholy to myself in the past.

Access to hormones tends to involve an assessment from a psychiatrist and improvements to your mental state will manifest well before any physical effects. That said, if a cis person was to take transgender hormone therapy... they would begin to show symptoms of gender dysphoria. The same condition trans people suffer without hormone therapy.

The idea that a cis child would go through all the hoops to transition to the point where they started hormones is highly unlikely, and in the astronomically unlikely chance it happened, they could come off hormones as soon as the negative effects of gender dysphoria kick in. Letting one cis kid somehow screw up by being an idiot is a better statistic than letting thousands of trans kids suffer from neglect of their needs.

If I’d grown up in a supportive environment and been able to transition as a kid, I can absolutely say that I would have had a lot less pain and suffering in my life.

User avatar
JohnnyCashKami
Temporarily Banned
Posts: 1597
Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:16 pm

Re: Manga UK's Dragon Ball charity raffle for Mermaids

Post by JohnnyCashKami » Tue May 14, 2019 4:52 am

JulieYBM wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 11:24 pm
Wow, talk about a h*ckin' cool move on Manga UK's part. It's a PR move but h*ck if I don't like it.

Also, wowzers, talk about fearmongering going on in this thread.
Way to down play such an important matter just because you think it's irrelevant. Making kids think they're transgendered could constitute as child abuse because they're harming the child.

User avatar
JohnnyCashKami
Temporarily Banned
Posts: 1597
Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:16 pm

Re: Manga UK's Dragon Ball charity raffle for Mermaids

Post by JohnnyCashKami » Tue May 14, 2019 5:03 am

Jord wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 2:01 am

Yeah, just like how it's easy to accuse people of transphobia, isn't it?
I don't care if a biological man wants to define himself as a woman, or a biological woman wants to define herself as a man. That's all fine with. Do what you want, it's your life. Enjoy it.
That being said, it's a decision that has to be made with a rational mind and shouldn't be made before a certain age. Plus, seeing how transgender people are linked with a higher rate of mental illness and an extremely high rate of suicide attempts (41%) compared to non-transgender people, people, especially children need to be thoroughly evaluated before making such a decision. It could be that they're really transgender but it could be a lot else.
Yup, when people don't have a good argument they'll just call others an -ism or -ist just to pretend they're the problem while not addressing the real issue. It bothers me that kids being told they're a different gender when they're not matters as it can affect them mentally and even physically if the adult in charge of him/her goes through with the process and then that little person's life is damaged.

User avatar
SaiyamanMS
OMG CRAZY REG
Posts: 950
Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2004 6:08 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: Manga UK's Dragon Ball charity raffle for Mermaids

Post by SaiyamanMS » Tue May 14, 2019 6:07 am

JohnnyCashKami wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 4:52 am
JulieYBM wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 11:24 pm
Wow, talk about a h*ckin' cool move on Manga UK's part. It's a PR move but h*ck if I don't like it.

Also, wowzers, talk about fearmongering going on in this thread.
Way to down play such an important matter just because you think it's irrelevant. Making kids think they're transgendered could constitute as child abuse because they're harming the child.
But people generally don’t try to make cis kids think they’re trans. Whereas trans kids are constantly pressured into being cis. Forcing a trans kid into the role of their sex assigned at birth is just as much abuse as forcing a cis kid into the role of the opposite sex.

Nobody is forcing kids to be trans, they’re listening to the kid and letting them express themselves the way they want to.

User avatar
Gaffer Tape
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 5879
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:25 pm
Contact:

Re: Manga UK's Dragon Ball charity raffle for Mermaids

Post by Gaffer Tape » Tue May 14, 2019 9:25 am

Jord wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 2:01 am
Yeah, just like how it's easy to accuse people of transphobia, isn't it?
I don't care if a biological man wants to define himself as a woman, or a biological woman wants to define herself as a man. That's all fine with. Do what you want, it's your life. Enjoy it.
That being said, it's a decision that has to be made with a rational mind and shouldn't be made before a certain age. Plus, seeing how transgender people are linked with a higher rate of mental illness and an extremely high rate of suicide attempts (41%) compared to non-transgender people, people, especially children need to be thoroughly evaluated before making such a decision. It could be that they're really transgender but it could be a lot else.
JohnnyCashKami wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 5:03 am
Yup, when people don't have a good argument they'll just call others an -ism or -ist just to pretend they're the problem while not addressing the real issue. It bothers me that kids being told they're a different gender when they're not matters as it can affect them mentally and even physically if the adult in charge of him/her goes through with the process and then that little person's life is damaged.
Seriously, are you guys even bothering to read what you're replying to? Because SaiyamanMS has laid all of this out TWICE, and neither of you has addressed any of it. You're just repeating the same point... well, not even a point, really. Just a conclusion you've come to without any real knowledge of the process... even though, as I said, SaiyamanMS has laid all of this out for you TWICE! So maybe you'll let me try this one more time.

You worry that a child is too young to make such a life-altering decision. Fine. That's fair. Maybe they aren't trans. Maybe they're non-binary. Or non-conforming. Or maybe it's simply a phase they'll grow out of. So, for the sake of argument, 4-year-old Jack spends two years as Jill and then, at 6, realizes he's fine with being Jack. So... what's the negative consequence here? He goes back to being Jack. No harm, no foul. All he did was engage in the socialization and identification of being female. Absolutely no changes have been made to his body because, as SaiyamanMS says, they don't do that to children. But he did get to make that choice in a supportive environment and learned that about himself at a young age rather than leaving him repressed and confused by never being able to explore that side of himself. Where's the abuse? Where?

If it got to a later age, where the child's mind and perception of the world are better developed, it's even less likely the kid is wrong about this. But let's say 11-year-old Jack thinks he might be Jill. Jill is put on puberty blockers but then later decides he's fine with being Jack. He gets off puberty blockers, and his development continues largely unaffected, if a little bit later than it otherwise would have happened. Again, no harm, no foul.

Even if a slightly older, late teens Jack was put on hormone replacement therapy and later changed his mind, that can be stopped too. The effects are obviously more pronounced at that stage, but now we're talking about someone who's practically an adult already and has definitely had ample time and resources and therapy to think this through before he ever got to this stage. Medical professionals do not simply hand out hormones to anybody (adult or adolescent) without stringent evaluation.

As SaiyamanMS has repeatedly said, no one is operating on or making any irreversible changes to children. At all. They are simply listening to them and letting them explore in a safe way. I can't imagine how you could possibly consider that abuse. I think you've been riled up by hyperbolic fear-mongering without actually learning anything about the process.
Do you follow the most comprehensive and entertaining Dragon Ball analysis series on YouTube? If you do, you're smart and awesome and fairly attractive. If not, see what all the fuss is about without even having to leave Kanzenshuu:

MistareFusion's Dragon Ball Dissection Series Discussion Thread! (Updated 12/31/19!)
Current Episode: Dragon Ball Z's Four-Hour Movie - DBD TV: The Garlic Jr. Arc

User avatar
JulieYBM
Namekian Warrior
Posts: 12690
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:25 pm
Contact:

Re: Manga UK's Dragon Ball charity raffle for Mermaids

Post by JulieYBM » Tue May 14, 2019 9:38 am

JohnnyCashKami wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 4:52 am
JulieYBM wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 11:24 pm
Wow, talk about a h*ckin' cool move on Manga UK's part. It's a PR move but h*ck if I don't like it.

Also, wowzers, talk about fearmongering going on in this thread.
Way to down play such an important matter just because you think it's irrelevant. Making kids think they're transgendered could constitute as child abuse because they're harming the child.
Nobody 'makes' kids think they are transgender. This isn't a thing. Nobody says "Hey, after dinner to night how 'bout we tie up little Tony and brainwash him into thinking he's a girl named Tonya?" Nobody does this. This is not a thing that happens.

A lot of kids know that they're transgender. Some of them get the love and care they need and deserve from their parents and are able to begin socially transitioning from an early age. Some of them get abused back into the closet and they repress their true nature until adulthood, if they haven't killed themselves from the torture before then.

Speaking personally, I didn't have the knowledge or vocabulary until just last year to understand that I was transgender. I used to think I had to somehow magically 'know' as a child or be hyper-feminine or else I was a poser. Then I realized that that wasn't true and suddenly the purses, watches and mannerisms--to say nothing of relationship types--suddenly made a hell of a lot more sense.

We need to eradicate transphobia and create a culture of normalization, acceptance and understanding. This the only way for our lives to not end in suicide or murder.
Jord wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 2:01 am
Yeah, just like how it's easy to accuse people of transphobia, isn't it?
I don't care if a biological man wants to define himself as a woman, or a biological woman wants to define herself as a man. That's all fine with. Do what you want, it's your life. Enjoy it.
That being said, it's a decision that has to be made with a rational mind and shouldn't be made before a certain age. Plus, seeing how transgender people are linked with a higher rate of mental illness and an extremely high rate of suicide attempts (41%) compared to non-transgender people, people, especially children need to be thoroughly evaluated before making such a decision. It could be that they're really transgender but it could be a lot else.
The brain is part of the biology. Our brains tell us that we're not the gender that doctor's haphazardly assigned us at birth due to a lack of medical advancement. Ergo, we're biologically the gender we identify with.

We're linked to a higher rate of mental illness and suicide because transphobes make our lives fucking miserable. I was shoved into the closet for twenty fuckin' years and never given the environment I needed to develop proper emotional expression. I still get deadnamed, misgendered and made to feel unsafe to express my gender identity and sexuality, of course I want to kill myself at least six or seven times a week.

"They think that they're not the gender our primitive tests think they are so they MUST be mentally ill!"

This shit is why it's so important that we pour millions of times more resources into public education, especially from an early age. Children can learn better at younger ages and the more we instill them with knowledge and the values of common decency and courtesy for those unlike them the better off our societies will be in the long run.
JohnnyCashKami wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 5:03 am
Yup, when people don't have a good argument they'll just call others an -ism or -ist just to pretend they're the problem while not addressing the real issue. It bothers me that kids being told they're a different gender when they're not matters as it can affect them mentally and even physically if the adult in charge of him/her goes through with the process and then that little person's life is damaged.
Ah, yes, me with my reverse-bigotry and you with your vast statistical analysis of the ninety-seven year-long data collecting you've conducted on transgender children children who are forced by their abusive lIbErAl lesbian parents to wear dressses, make-up, play with dolls and call themselves 'g i r l s'. Truly, I am an unwashed cunt.
•Julie | She/Her | Pansexual/Bisexual | Transgender |

User avatar
VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator
Posts: 16400
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2004 3:10 pm
Location: New Jersey
Contact:

Re: Manga UK's Dragon Ball charity raffle for Mermaids

Post by VegettoEX » Tue May 14, 2019 10:06 am

This is a super cool promo they're doing.

The gross "people are nefariously convincing children that they are transgender" (which of course echoes the old "the gays are trying to recruit") rhetoric is just that: gross, and we ain't doing that here. Consistent troublesome member has been removed from this and future conversations for quite some time.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

BeerusTrinken
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:28 am

Re: Manga UK's Dragon Ball charity raffle for Mermaids

Post by BeerusTrinken » Tue May 14, 2019 10:14 am

VegettoEX wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 10:06 am
This is a super cool promo they're doing.

The gross "people are nefariously convincing children that they are transgender" (which of course echoes the old "the gays are trying to recruit") rhetoric is just that: gross, and we ain't doing that here. Consistent troublesome member has been removed from this and future conversations for quite some time.
That's both awesome and a shame. Hopefully said person won't feel so victimised that it just fires their anger.

It's always a touch bittersweet to have to silence conversation rather than debate but they were proving to not heed anything whatsoever and this isn't necessarily the place.

I really like the promo idea and am taking part. Sounds like a lot of fun and is helpful to aiding a cause that many people still have the wrong and ill-informed idea about. Of all series, Dragon Ball seems a touch of an odd one given some of its slightly not-so-well-aged humour, but it is the show that'd bring the most in for charity and I guess something like Ranma1/2 would just be too gimicky ^^

User avatar
VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator
Posts: 16400
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2004 3:10 pm
Location: New Jersey
Contact:

Re: Manga UK's Dragon Ball charity raffle for Mermaids

Post by VegettoEX » Tue May 14, 2019 10:16 am

As I unfortunately have to keep saying time and time again lately: not everything is a debate.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Post Reply